» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:37 am

As humiliating as the move was for her, Rachel was glad to see it had such an effect on her opponent. Momentarily having the advantage, she tightened her jaw further while she kept her grip on Serina's panties, hopefully forcing the girl to either endure the punishment or humiliate herself.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:42 am

Serina continued to squirm, tears starting to stream down her cheeks as Rachel's teeth continued to tear at her tender crotch. Overwhelmed with agony, she could do nothing but writhe helplessly for now, paralyzed by the pain.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:46 am

While Rachel was happy to press the advantage for once, she could only take a mouthful of pussy for so long (especially like this), and honestly hurting someone like this didn't sit right with her, even if that someone was being so hard on her. She opened her mouth as she shifted her head to the side so she could breathe, before trying to take advantage of her situation. "How about you give up now if this hurts so bad?!" she spat, tired and frustrated, but also overcome with excitement at the thought that she could pull a win out of this.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 am

Serina let out a huge gasp of relief as Rachel finally let go. The horrible pain still continued to radiate however, preventing her from doing much other than trying to nurse her throbbing cunt.

"F-f-ffuck you, you n-nasty bitch...!" Serina spat back, trying to wipe the tears off her face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:04 am

Rachel tried to wiggle her head back into position, though under Serina's weight it was more difficult than she expected, and she settled for facing the other girl's inner thigh, chomping down again there in hopes that her opponent would give in this time.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:11 am

"FUCK!" Serina screamed as Rachel bit down on her inner thigh this time. While nowhere near as agonizing as getting her vagina chomped, it still hurt like a bitch. Despite still being in pain, Serina grit her teeth, slowly managing to sit up and trying to nail the back of Rachel's skull with an elbow.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:13 am

The elbow to Rachel's skull dazed her enough to loosen her jaw, unable to perceive much more than the mass of flesh in her face and the ringing in her ears. Unable to focus, she tried taking a few deep breaths to regain her senses, mostly unmoving in that time.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:22 am

Freed for now, the lingering pain and exhaustion still left Serina's movements a bit sluggish. But that wasn't going to stop her from trying to get some payback. Rolling over, she tried to get ontop of the dazed Rachel, straddling her belly and pinning her down.

"I don't want herpes or whatever gross shit you have in my mouth so I'm gonna settle for this..." Serina growled, as she reached back and attempted to apply a claw hold to Rachel's bare, unprotected crotch.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:11 am

Rachel regretted her hesitation almost immedately as the tables were turned on her, with Sernia harshly clawing her crotch. Tears started to well up in her own eyes as she whimpered and squirmed in her opponent's grasp, praying she would be able to wiggle free from the torment.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:44 am

Eager to repay Rachel for the ache in her nether regions, Serina continued to fiercely scratch and claw at Rachel's womanhood, despite her struggles.

"Quit squirmin' you shitty rug-muncher!" Serina growled. Taking her unoccupied hand, she reached over to one of Rachel's breasts and tried to pinch the nipple between her nails.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next