by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:17 am

As she barreled into her fallen opponent, Rachel pushed Serina to her back and straddled her, fists raised. "Say what you want about me, but don't you DARE talk shit about my friend!" She sent a fist towards Serina's face, though what energy she had left was being depleted fast.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:10 am

"Your friend? Who the fuck- GHHHH!" Serina was cut off as Rachel's fist slammed into her face. Not about to lay around and take it, however, Serina began to thrash about, attempting to buck Rachel off.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:13 am

As Serina moved and shifted, Rachel found herself losing her already tenuous balance, and fell to the floor. She struggled to push herself back up, but that punch to Serina's face to defend her friend's honor gave her a slight sense of satisfaction.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 am

As Serina forced Rachel off, she quickly pounced on her as well, eager to reverse their positions. She paused for a moment, finally shaking the chains off of her hand. The repeated use had caused her hand to ache quite a bit, and it was probably going to bruise later, but right now she didn't really care.

"I don't give a shit about your dyke bitch lover or whatever!" Serina spat, throwing her own punch at Rachel's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:59 pm

As she struggled to get up, Rachel found Serina's weight pushing her back down as she reversed the mount. A hard blow to the face caused her to go more limp, as she tried to figure out a means of escaping. "S-shut up-p..." she muttered under her breath at Serina's latest insult.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:24 am

After all that, Rachel finally seemed to be growing weaker, likely getting tired over the course of the long, drawn-out brawl. Unfortunately, the same thing could be said for Serina. Her body had it's limits, even if her anger didn't, and it was beginning to feel the effects of this fight. While she had wanted to drag things out, it was starting to go way past what she had expected.

Racked with frustration that a weakling like Rachel was taking up so much of her time and energy, Serina wanted to put an end to this girl already.

"I'm gonna be nice for once and do you a favor, you lesbo cunt bitch..." Serina growled, turning her body around. Hopping back a bit, she plopped her firm buttocks right on Rachel's face, aiming to pin her down with a facesit.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:56 am

Rachel let out a muffled retort as Serina's posterior covered her face, causing her to wiggle and writhe beneath her. She placed her hands on Serina's hips, trying her to pry her off, or get her hands in a compromising position…

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:02 am

Serina wriggled her butt around a little bit, hoping to get into a stable enough position. While the move was fairly non-violent for her tastes, there were few things she could think of as more degrading. The ease of the move was nice too, giving her some time to catch her breath. Rachel tugging at her panties was getting uncomfortable, though, so Serina reached down, grabbing at Rachel's hands, trying to restrain them.

"Cut that out, you annoying slut!" She snapped.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 am

Restrained and embarassed, Rachel was running out of options, and what crossed her mind next made her turn an even hotter red, but she saw little option. Reluctantly, she let out a concerned sigh before opening her mouth, intent on chomping down on the genitals being forced into her face.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:34 am

Serina let out a shrill shriek as Rachel's teeth suddenly chomped down on her panty-clad vagina. The thin material offering very little in terms of protection, the sharp pain echoed out through her entire body. Leaping right off and falling to the side, she writhed with agony as she clutched at her wounded womanhood.

"Fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuck...!" She cursed, tears pooling at the corner of her eyes.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next