Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission Empty Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Match Type: Hardcore Submission
Rules: none
Victory Conditions: Tap out or Verbal Submission

The stadium rung with the sound of a smooth violin as a small, raven-haired girl walked towards the ring, her expression as cold as the Russian snow. She made no efforts to showboat or play to the crowd, it wasn't even something that occurred to her. She was simply here to have her debut match in the AFW, a match with no rules where the loser was only determined when one girl could no longer fight, all by her own request. She wasn't the type looking for an easy win, or for fame or fortune, she was simply here to wrestle.

As she gracefully climbed between the ropes onto the ring, she simply leaned against the corner and waited for her opponent, her hands cupped together in front of her waist, and her head bowed with closed eyes. She wasn't honestly sure what to expect, but there was no time to find out like the present.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Alaina finished checking her leopard print one-piece swimsuit, kneepads and elbowpads ensuring that everything fit perfectly. She was going up against a newcomer tonight in a hardcore submission match. This would prove to be interesting, as Alaina hard done a hardcore match before, and a submission match before but never a hardcore submission match. That alone was enough to make her excited, yet anxious. Throw in the fact that it was against a newcomer who she had no time to study up on or prepare for? Yes, tonight would be interesting indeed. At least she knew that after the match, her boyfriend/trainer/manager would help her go over the tape and examine what went right and wrong.

The crowd roared as Alaina's music hit the speakers soon after and the powerfully built, yet bubbly woman bound out high fiving fans as she went. As she climbed up onto the apron she blew a kiss to the crowd and maneuvered between the ropes to enter the ring. As she entered the ring she got her first good look at her opponent. Alaina was about five inches taller and surely much heavier. Anastasia looked focused, but stood in such a way that she seemed almost meek.

Alaina approached her opponent with a big grin on her face. "Hey... here's to a good match." She said as she extended her hand to Anastasia for a handshake.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 pm

As her opponent entered the ring, Anastasia could feel her heart pounding with anticipation. This other girl was a whole half a foot taller than she, and looked to be considerably stronger. As she extended her hand Anastasia looked at it and blushed, meeting her with the handshake. "Da... er, yes. Good match," she replied shyly, before taking a step back and shaking herself out.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Alaina nodded as Anastasia spoke. She stepped back for a quick strecth as the bell rang. "Ready or not here I come little lady!"

Once Alaina heard the bell she moved forward and jumped into the air, aiming a strong dropkick at Anastasia's chest! Alaina knew she had to try to take control early. Past experience taught Alaina that being aggressive was better suited to her style, and that underestimating anyone based on appearances was a terrible thing to do.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:18 pm

Anastasia did little to avoid the initial attack, and the kick sent her flying into the turnbuckle as she grunted painfully. She gently caressed the point of impact, sighing before turning her gaze towards her opponent again, still seemingly uninterested in launching her own attack as her arms hung over the top ropes.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Alaina's initial attack connected and seemed to have stunnec her small opponent. Alaina grabbed her in the corner and lift Anastasia up to a sitting position on the top on the turnbuckle.

"Get ready to go for a ride!" Alaina said as she landed a hard punch to Anastasias abdomen to soften her up. Indeed, Alaina had plans to start the match off with a strong offensive. She began to climb up the turnbuckle, standing in front of Anastasia. Sure Alaina was big, but she wanted to show off a bit of agility as she attempted to wrap her legs around Anastasia's neck and lean back, hitting her with a hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:54 pm

As Anastasia shook her head to get a clearer perception after the initial blow, she found herself being lifted and seated onto the turnbuckle. For a moment, it was peaceful, as if she could almost enjoy the view, but this peacefulness was short-lived as a hard fist into her stomach forced a pained, though cute, grunt from her. Anastasia keeled over slightly on the turnbuckle as her opponent straddled her head, sticking her neck between the Amazon's legs and smashing her hard into the mat. Anastasia groaned as her head spun, sliding her arms back so she could sit up and maybe clear the ringing from her ears.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Alaina was pleased to see her offense working, but partially surprised. Anastasia seemed to be listless at the start of the match. Maybe Alaina took her by surprise?

Regardless, Alaina's confidence grew. "Come on Anastasia, you can't be that demoralized already! Show me what ya got!" Alaina said loud enough for the crowd to her. They cheered as she taunted her dazed opponent, growing louder as they saw the bigger American moving in on her opponent. So far they saw little, but seemed convinced that they may be witnessing a one-sided beatdown. A few people were silent, but Alaina's fanbase which had grown in recent weeks began to chant her nickname as she got down to business.

Alaina yanked Anastasia up by the arm, then grabbed her around the head and snapmared her back down to the mat! After watching Anastasia land in a sitting position Alaina reared back and landed a soccer kick to her lower back!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Anastasia heard her opponent's taunt well enough, but she paid it no reply. This was a submission match by her own request, if she were demoralized, she would have given up. Each move Alaina was throwing at her was something new for her, so launching a counter-offensive did not seem like a good idea yet.

This line of thought would be a fairly painful one for Anastasia, though, as she was lifted to her feet, only to be sent back down onto the mat, her tailbone stinging harshly. Before she had a chance to even rub her back from the soreness, though, she felt Alaina's foot slam into her spine, causing her to let out a soft yelp as she tumbled forwards.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:05 pm

The silence of her opponent worried Alaina. Even though Alaina was inflicting damage Anastasia wasn't squirming yet. Perhaps it was time to change the complexion of the match.....

Alaina pulled Anastasia up and grabbed her by the head, moving her over towards the ropes. Alaina pushed Anastasia up against the ropes and reared her arm back looking to clothesline her small opponent so hard that she flipped over the rope, landing on the ground outside the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next