Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

freeko, IndigoDragon, k0hryuu, Link-mon, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Oathkeeper, Person, RJD, snappleR, Teesta, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 1

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 2

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Anastasia Rukoviska

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska

Post by Clobber Jobber on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Name: Anastasia Rukoviska
Sex: Female
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 92 lbs
Nationality: Russian (Siberian)
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: Donna, Donna by Joan Baez

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Anastasia's strategy is essentially wait and see how an opponent fights before really fighting back at all, even if it takes several matches. Although this isn't the best way to become successful in the league, it appears that fame and glory aren't really her goals, anyways.
Style: Dependent on her enemy, mostly striking and submission holds once she gets fighting, though.

Preferred Matches: Hardcore, but will do anything.

Endurance:***** If there's one thing that is clear about Anastasia as a fighter, it's that she can take a beating. Either that or she just really wants to, because it happens often.
Strength:**** Anastasia is actually exceptionally strong for her size, a result of working on a farm since she was young. Most opponents don't end up finding this out, but on the rare occasions where she has to do some heavy lifting she can be frighteningly strong.
Speed:* One of Anastasia's biggest weaknesses is her slow, calm demeanor. She rarely has to rush anything, so she is perfectly willing to take her time with just about anything, even when her safety is at stake.
Defense:* Anastasia really makes almost no effort to defend herself in most matches, and it's speculated that she simply doesn't know how.
Technique:***** Once she starts fighting back, it is clear that Anastasia's "wait and see" tactic has it's merits. Since she doesn't make an aggressive move until she knows her opponent well, she often has a long line of counters specifically tailored towards them.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Personality:
Anastasia is a very quiet competitor in the AFW, and this has made her something of an enigma to the other girls. Not only is she simply shy, having never before traveled so far from her home, but Anastasia has always been a "wait and see" type. Not only with an opponent's moveset, but regarding their personality and attitude, Anastasia is much more used to simply watching from afar until she is more comfortable with interacting. Of course, the up-close and personal nature of the league means she isn't usually afforded this luxury, and as a result she tends to enter her matches woefully unprepared. Anastasia will need to face an opponent at least once, though usually more, before she really has a handle on how to even begin fighting them, but this doesn't seem to deter her nearly indomitable spirit. She is used to taking things the slow, painful way, and is more than happy to learn through experience than go in with a faulty strategy. There may be more reasons that she tends to be on the receiving end of her matches, as well...

Outside of the ring, she is a very pragmatic girl, though this sometimes conflicts with her own irrationality. Having grown up in a relatively isolated community, she tends to have deep-rooted social conventions, though she is very open-minded compared to those from her home still, and tries to be as understanding as possible. Though she is ultimately very compassionate, her pragmatism can make her come off as cold, as she will speak her mind plainly and honestly.

Past History:
Anastasia grew up in a small, isolated town in Siberia, and as a result, it's hard to get much information about her early life. What is known is that she grew up on a farm with her mother, father and sister, but by the age of 16 they had all passed away from illness and work accidents, leaving Anastasia on her own. She then dropped out of school and moved to Novobirisk and applied as a social worker, but when she turned 19 years of age she registered for a passport and traveled to japan. Why she joined the AFW, few can say, but despite her poor record she seems determined to remain a wrestler in the league.

Wrestling Attire:

Braids not included (she keeps her hair long and messy, like the first image).

Fun Facts:
-Anastasia is a closet masochist, and a pretty severe one at that. She's spent most of her life being strong and independent, so being being made completely helpless by someone else's hand turns her on hard. She also seems to secretly wish punishment on herself for past events, and will take heinous beatings on purpose as a result.
-Anastasia hardly speaks any Japanese, and will often carry a conversation with only body language.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Vs. Alaina "the Amazon" Sanders via submission
vs. Da Xia via collar
Draws:
Vs. Anampo Yatgra

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Alaina Sanders
Anampo Yatgra
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

The non-jobbers (usually heels for other people's jobbers):

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top