by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In the Halls of the AFW Queen

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In the Halls of the AFW Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Halls of the AFW Queen

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:57 am

Eka shut up. It seemed the best idea, with Lukretia's slender finger on her lips and her mind full of gibberish. She wasn't entirely sure exactly what a fraulein was but it didn't feel threatening. So that was nice, at the very least. Eka gasped as Lukretia's roving hand found her breast and pressed in. Her blue eyes opened to their full capacity as Lukretia's knee found its way between her legs. The Georgian felt like a humble fly caught in a spider's web. And with the manager doing anything she wanted to her it didn't feel too unrealistic a metaphor.

"I do not wish to kiss anyone's ass, I was just trying to be polite..." She offered feebly. Her voice was reduced to little more than squeaks and pauses. Eka did not step in to this office intending to sound as obsequious as she did. It was just something that came out of her.

It was news to her that Lukretia did not feel proud of most of her girls. That would just feed the fire- now she knew what would make the manager proud. But the ringer sounded so ominous and daunting. And Eka was so inexperienced both in terms of wrestling and certain more unsavory things she had seen at AFW. That comment and the tilted head piqued her curiosity.

"What is this ringer you speak of? And I would prefer to keep my clothes on, yes?" The last comment came from the heart. Eka was a virgin and she did not intend to lose her v-card in the office of the manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Lukretia stared at Eka as her finger curled around the girl's tank top and tugged every so carefully to reveal more of the girl's full breasts. Clearly the girl was in over her depth but for Lukretia, that just meant she was slurry to feast on.

Her leg inched deeper between Eka's legs as she looked over the girl. She leaned forward so their breasts pressed together, leaving the shorter woman to completely invade Eka's personal space.

"You are a naive one, Fraulein." Lukretia said. "I vill give you one piece of advice und one piece only." She said. "You should find a new line of vork."

Lukretia leaned forward, letting her lips brush up against Eka's neck.

"Oh, but you von't, vill you, Fraulein?" She said. "Mmmmm... I am sure you vill understand vhat ze ringer is, soon enough."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Eka was shaking like a leaf on a tree. She tried to move back when Lukretia's ample chest touched her own but was out of real estate. Her legs squeezed together as she tried to halt the advance of Lukretia's roving leg. She reached up to stop Lukretia's hand but some force stopped her. Fear or doubt. Or maybe a touch of lust. She regretted wearing her black lacy bra today and hoped Lukretia wouldn't take that as an invitation to do more. A shiver ran down her spine as Lukretia's lips came to her neck.

"N-n-no...I won't q-q-quit..." Eka stammered. The Georgian was truly rattled now. She was scared and getting sexually harassed and felt up by the GM. The girl had just wanted to go home a few minutes ago. Now she really wanted to.

The ringer. It might have sounded hokey when someone else said it. But the overwhelming German accent and the overwhelming German woman put Eka's mind in the darkest place. That would mean getting raped and bloodied and humiliated in the ring. Eka could barely watch those matches. And Lukretia seemed to be implying that she wanted her to go through them...

Eka felt around the door looking for the doorknob. She was well and truly scared now. And she wanted out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Lukretia's free hand trapped Eka's and pinned it against the doorknob. The German domme smiled and breathed against Eka's neck hotly. She felt the way in which the girl's thighs tightened around her knee and she grunted as she tried to force it hard, almost like she was a man and not a woman and the two were engaged in some rough and kinky sex.

Lukretia's free hand slipped and cupped Eka's generous breast fully, softly kneading it as she let her lips slip to Eka's cheek until they were almost touching Eka's lips. Her stone cold eyes stared into Eka's and Lukretia grinned.

"Mmmm..." Lukretia purred. "Such a spirit, Fraulein. I hope zat you vill keep zat attitude forever."

Lukretia's smile widened. "Vhy don't you show me some of it right now?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am

Eka let out a a yelp. She was trapped. Lukretia's blue eyes might as well have been peering straight into her soul. Eka gulped. The hand that kneaded her breast felt like ice and Lukretia's soft lips were vampiric kisses, draining the life out of her. Eka's lively face was turning into a chalk pallor and she was sweating a lot now. She knew that Lukretia might mistake her heat for well, a more sexual kind of heat. And it looked like she was more than willing to carry through.

"Show you some of my...what? Because I will be keeping my clothes on, yes?" She was quite spirited most times. But the spirit was draining from her now. "What sort of girl do you take me for?" The question should have been a bit forceful. It should have been an attempt to get Lukretia off her. But it came out as a high timorous whine. She didn't want to be had by Lukretia.

"Please," she pleaded, "I am sorry. I just want to go home..." Her eyes were downcast and her black hair formed a veil over her face. She didn't want to look at her would-be conqueror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:50 am

Lukretia's fingers dug into Eka's breast as the girl timidly spoke. She smiled cruelly at the bigger girl and thrust her leg forward, trying to rub it between Eka's leg roughly.

"Your spirit, Fraulein." She said. "You ... are a long vay from home." She said. "Und if zis is vhat you are made of, zen you should definitely find ze quickest vay home."

Lukretia's hand slipped off of Eka's breast and touched the edge of the girl's pants before her fingers began to drift up Eka's body once more, underneath her tank top as they searched for unrestricted access to her breast.

Fraulein..." Lukretia hummed. "I do not need to remove a stitch of clozing to get vhat I am after. If you don't like it, zen... vhy don't you do somezing about it?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Why don't you do something about it. Eka would be shown no mercy. She tried to build up the courage to do something about it. But what? Make a break for the door? That is what she was being pushed up against. The hand was now roving under her clothes. She almost thought that the walls were closing in around her. There was no one to come and help. Lukretia was right; she was a long way from home.

So that meant that the only person who could help her out was her. She reached up and grabbed Lukretia's arm. She applied a little pressure and tried to push it down, out from under her clothes. She didn't say anything. Her blue eyes scanned to make eye contact with Lukretia's own. No, her face said, stop this. I will not be used in this manner. There may have been some cracks around the edges but Eka did her best to make her face stone. To let this awful woman know that playtime was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:07 am

"mmm..."

Lukretia purred as Eka's hand clutched her wrist and tried to force it down. Lukretia resisted but only enough to keep her hand stationary. She did not fight to move further up the woman's body.

"Fraulein..." Lukretia said. "A... valiant effort..." She said with a smooth tone.

She let Eka push her hand back down her shirt and then pulled it away. She took a step backward to give Eka some room but then, without warning, she sharply drew her knee upward and drove it viciously between Eka's legs before backing away totally.

"You have shown me vhat I need to know. Ve are done here. If you vish to leave meine office, zen do it on your hands und knees." She said pointed to the door.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Eka collapsed on her hands and knees after the knee came in between her legs She was totally blindsided by it. She looked up at Lukretia, nearly in tears. This woman was awful. Eka had no idea what she did to make this woman want to abuse her so much. Eka had no idea what was going and what she did to deserve this sexual abuse. She shivered at the thought of debasing herself before this woman.

Her aching sex and the manager's position made her consider it for a second. She looked into Lukretia's face trying to find some hint of joking. Trying to find some way out of doing such a thing. But the woman wasn't one for joking, she didn't think. And she wasn't one for letting girls take the easy way out. Eka was pathetic in front of the beautiful dominant Lukretia. She had never been in a position like this. And she hated it.

"Would you really make me do such a thing?" She posed the question in a shaky tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 am

Lukretia's eyes were cold in spite of the thin and cruel smile that was on her lips. She looked down at the pitiful girl and stepped past her. She opened the door and then grinned wider.

"Fraulein." She said. "I have not made you do a thing." She said simply. "You vanted to get meine attention und you have done it. Congratulations." She said. "As it stands now, I do not see it in you to stand as tall as you believe you should."

Lukretia lifted her foot up and placed it on Eka's rear and leaned forward. "However, if you have even an ounce of vhat you think you have, zen I can assure you, you vill never vant to crawl again."

With that, she gave Eka's ass a hard shove to force her out of her office and then slammed the door closed behind her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next