Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Things go bloody in the night....

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Light was enjoying this fight so far, it had certainly been the most fun he'd had since arriving in Japan with his friends. Although Mr Doe was thankful that no one was about right now, even considering that the magical weapon fired a metal dumpster right out the alleyway and onto a nearby car.

Then again it was the dead of night, everyone was either away doing something or sleeping it off. Which was good because it meant that people like him and Raynare could just batter the everloving shit out of each other for kicks.

That said though Light wasn't expecting the fallen angel to produce a hammer of pure light energy, although it only made him more excited. Just when it seemed like she'd be boring the fallen angel managed to kick things up a notch. "Class? I left school already! And I am no one's slave!" Light retorted.

The attack that the fallen angel was planning looked powerful, but was she just going to expect Light to just stand there and hit it head first? No as soon as Raynare lept up into the air to perform her attack Light dashed forward and low to the ground, and Light sought to return the favour by jumping into the air and striking her in the back with a bullet like dropkick. "Well that looked impressive at least." Light said in a joking tone.

Back to top Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Missingkeys Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:02 am

Raynare wasn't stupid. She knew a hammer was too big to be agile. She just wanted to bait him into attacking her.As soon as Light got behind her for a kick, she quickly dismissed the hammer and instead unfolded her wings, taking to the skies. She flew just above him as she tried to avoid his attack and instead tackle him down from behind. The girl was going to beat this guy down.
He maybe immortal, but he wasn't immune to pain, which meant that there were ways to fight him.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Light's attack caught nothing but thin air as Raynare moved just above him, perhaps the former test subject should have just gone for a German suplex or something else? Yeah perhaps he should have, or slit his wrists and create a blade out of solid blood.

The magical weapon let out a grunt of pain as the fallen angel tackled him down, harshly driving his face into the roof's concrete. It peeled his skin back ever so slightly, although he wasn't bleeding yet. Knowing that this wasn't a good place for him to be Light tried to fire out a couple of elbow shots to the face of Raynare. Even then all Light muttered out was a "Heheheheee....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 am

Raynare however avoided the elbow strikes and instead she threw him up into the air where she would then try to leap up and catch him from the front as she positioned herself for a spinning tombstone piledriver.
Such moves was avaliable in thing like video games, but Raynare thankfully wasnt limited by such rules. She was trying to disable him by burrowing his head into to the ground to seal him away.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Light was attempting to force an escape from the current position he was in, it wasn't looking all that good for the former test subject. Although he was pretty sure he could endure whatever Raynare threw at him, after all he'd taken swords which were jammed in his head and even once had his cells set alight within his entire body. Although that last one took a very, very long time to come back from. It allowed Light to pull off the "You guys go and I'll stop the thing." cliché you see in movies, and he could come back from it.

But still it often hurt, hurt like fuck. At least Light knew he was still kicking when that happened to him at least. But back to the fight at hand, Light had found himself being promptly tossed up into the air. That was one thing he admired, this woman had great strength. And then the next thing Light knew he was being spun around in midair, the roof he was just on getting more and more larger till....

Light gave a small grunt as his head was smashed in, in fact it went right through the concrete. It sent a shockwave through the whole body of the magical weapon, and his body slumped down to the ground as his mind went reeling as he layed stunned for another attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Finally. Raynare breathed a sigh of relief as she saw him stunned there. However she knew that he was immortal, and so she acted quickly. Putting one hand forth, she summoned a set of chains of light. Their purpose was to tie Light up and compress him into a ball as small as possible.

Even if he was immortal, he could still be sealed or banished. Eitherway, Raynare won. She directed the chains to stab into his body and start to wrap around him until it was as small as possible. If she got that far, she could send him away for good.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Light felt a bunch of chains start to wrap around him, Raynare wasn't done with him yet it seemed. Just then he heard a beeping noise, must have been his phone. Must be his boss trying to phone him, better answer it.

"Focus....100%!" Light thought to himself mentally, as if on cue all the tattoos on his body burned off. And the chains literally shattered into several pieces, the ones that were stabbed in his body stayed there. An aura of power began surrounding the magical weapon, to the point where one could actually see waves of red energy around Light.

He then answered his phone, making a gesture for Raynare to wait while he took this.
"Light what the hell? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago, what gives?!" ah that was the voice of Light's boss.

"Sorry I'm in the middle of something, won't be long now." Light said as he promptly hung up the call and proceeded to walk towards the fallen angel. Before suddenly appearing right behind Raynare, with the former test subject aiming to grab her from behind and cup her breasts.

"That was my boss just now. Hope you don't mind me doing this." Light would then suddenly wrap his arms around Raynare and her wings. And then jump up into the air, performing the same move that she had done to him. Light was done playing around, now it wasn't a case of if the fallen angel could beat him. It was a case of how long she could hold out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Raynare thought that she had this fight in the bag when suddenly a burst of power shattered her spell. Before she could register what happened, he was suddenly back on his feet and answering a call. She thought of killing him then, but decided against it. Even she wasn't that big of a dick.

After he was done with it, he suddenly said a few words. The next thing she knew however was that he had vanished and appeared from behind her, cupping her breasts.
"Ahh!!" She cried out in surprise before he suddenly warpped his arms around her from behind and threw her upwards where he would follow and this time round he would piledrive her straight into the ground.
He slammed her headfirst into the ground at tremendous speeds. Even with her body, it hurt...a lot. Though she didn't lose consious, it rattered her rather badly. She slowly pulled herself to her knees, blood sipping down her forehead, but she didn't care.
"I see..." She said to him. "It seems you are that type of immortal." She chuckled. "I admit, I am at a disadvantage because I don't have the tools to put you away for good." She said as she stood back on her feet. "Well that doesn't mean I'll make it easy for you eitherway."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Light smirked as he stood back up, that move had just blown the stuffing right out of Raynare. The magical test subject still had an aura of tremendous power around him, the sort that most normal people would feel a crushing pressure under them. Although the fallen angel would not feel that to be sure, but there was a sort of red fog around Light.

He walked forward while Raynare was talking to him, taking in her words of how she still insisted on fighting him. Light chuckled and said "You can relax, I ain't got any intentions of sending you back to the afterlife. If I was to do that it'd feel like a waste, you've provided me with a lot of fun tonight." he looked around at the carnage that had ensued. No one was looking at the big dumpster that had landed on a car in the street, and the roof they were on had not one. But two large holes in them, you wonder where the cops are when this goes on?

The magical weapon then burst out into proper laughter and then said to Raynare "Ah I've not had a chance to cut loose like this in ages, but I'm needed elsewhere. So if you want we can just call it quits right here, but...."

Light then traced a finger on the blood from Raynare's forehead, taking it into his mouth to savour the taste. He then grinned at her and said "Delicious, I know you now Raynare. Your blood tells me the truth my dear fallen angel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:43 am

Well it wasn't like Raynare was trying to hide her identity, so she wasn't bothered. "Cute, but I don't like things unfinished. If you were to start a fight, at least finish it off." She said to him. The girl was quite the fighter. Even if she knew she stood little chance against Light without the proper tools to put him away, she still chose to fight.

Something she and her master had in common. Without warning, she would quickly slap him across the face. "There, now you got reason enough to finish this fight." She taunted him as she created a sword of light in her hands.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next