by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Things go bloody in the night....

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Light's attack had caught nothing, his fighting style left much to improve on. Namely because he had immense strength, and yet had no formal fighting training. He just trusted his endurance and would try to outlast his foes while at the same time destroying them.

He yelped aloud as a light chain drove into his knee, the sudden pain forcing the former test subject down to one knee. Light knew it would heal, but it left him at a disadvantage. One that the fallen angel was clear on taking advantage of.

Light's face contorted into a wince, followed by him biting his lower lip. Raynare was trying to sap the fight right out of the magical weapon, his body was still human after all. But so long as Light was even still breathing he would fight on, his neck snapped. That would have ended a normal human being, but Light was as far as normal as you could get while still being human. This wasn't the first time he had his neck broken after all, in fact Light's body still kept moving as it tried to free itself from the grasp of the fallen angel's chains.

Back to top Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:04 am

"So naughty." Raynare giggled as she tried to wring his neck off. The guy was tough, but that's fine. That only made victory so much sweeter. Well if snapping his neck off at the moment wasn't going to work, Raynare had another idea.
Suddenly, she released her chains and let it disolved into nothing as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind as she suddenly took to the skies. Once then, she would suddenly plummet downwards while spinning violently for an izuna drop.
Normally such a move would be impossible for humans, but for people who could fly, it was easily doable.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Light couldn't speak, but then his arms moved to fix his neck back in place. It wasn't looking good for the former test subject, although even when things weren't looking good. Light still enjoyed every second of this, it had been so long since he had a chance to have fun. And it seemed exchanging blows with a fallen angel was the way to go.

Suddenly he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him, the stinging chains going away. Light suddenly saw the ground getting smaller and smaller, he knew this wasn't good. The former test subject decided to kick things up a notch.

"50%!" he yelled out, half of his tattoos now vanishing. Light's upper body strength suddenly became much stronger, and suddenly he'd break free of Raynare's grasp. Jumping down and landing in a small crater, with the former test subject grabbing a nearby dumpster.

With a snarl and red eyes on his face Light hefted it up and punched into the air, if Raynare didn't dodge quick enough then chances were good the fallen angel would be eating metal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Just when Raynare was about to smash him into the ground, he suddenly released a burst of power. The sudden act caused her to release her grip. The fallen angel lost control momentarily when he forced his way out of her grab.
She quickly tried to stabilize herself in the air, however it was too late. By the time she recovered, the only thing she saw was a large dumbster flying right into her.
The girl barely had time to even let out a cry before it hit her. The impact blew her away and made her crashed onto a roof top, dazed from the impact.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:31 pm

That was a perfect shot right there, Light fired a dumpster straight at the fallen angel. In fact the former test subject was worried that it might not actually connect at all, but it did. And Raynare got the full taste of the metal.

"Heh, bullseye..." the magic weapon muttered to himself, this whole battle had been quite exciting for him. Here Raynare was actually having to make him try, divine beings seemed to put up a much better fight than robots or witches or vampires. But they were rare it seemed, but this would keep Light entertained for now.

The former test subject clambered up to the roof where the fallen angel had actually fallen, he heard people in the street shouting that a dumpster had actually come flying out the nearby alley, landing on the front of a car and setting the alarm off.

Light smirked and went to grab Raynare by the neck, hoisting her up to a vertical stance and bringing her face close to his. The former test subject had a crazed smile as he smelt her, the sweat from her moves and attacks was something beautiful. Light couldn't help but inhale it, he then said "I've got your scent fallen one, it's brilliant to be sure." shoving Raynare away after that and raising his arms as if daring her to attack him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Raynare groaned as Light quickly approached her. The impact would have killed anyone for sure, but Raynare wasn't anyone. That didn't mean it didn't hurt though. A little dazed from the impact, Light was able to grab her by her neck and lift her up. Raynare snarled as he talked about her scent. Quickly, she backed away from him before he could shove her by pushing him away first.
When he taunted her, she complied. Instead of using her weapons, the girl suddenly got into a boxing stance and quickly approached him, throwing a few punches at his face.
Raynare was a sadist who took pleasure in beating people down. This guy clearly felt pain despite having a form of immortality, so that meant she could go all out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Light was what you might call a bit of a masochist, although the term was lost on him seeing as how he had a hard time learning how to read and write back when he first signed up at Starmage Academy. All he knew was that he loved fighting, it had been ingrained in him since his creation.

The magical weapon was feeling primal, like a beast was inside of him and wouldn't be happy till it had it's fill of fighting. And Raynare was more than happy to comply with that, seeing as how she wasn't wasting anytime in attacking him once again.

Light just stood there, and took the blows head on. The last one though would make his upper body sway backwards briefly with his face bruised from the impacts, and then the magical weapon muttered "You love that don't you? We're not so unalike you and I, that feeling of striking down your foe. We both crave it."

Then with a crazy smile Light suddenly lept forth, hoping to cinch the fallen angel into a bearhug. "Violence is a part of us both, it makes me feel alive. And you have made me feel that even more so." he growled out before trying to bite down hard on the flesh of Raynare's breasts. Light tried to mark this person, so he'd always remember this brilliant encounter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:32 am

Raynare managed to score a number of blows head on, it made her worry that he took it so easily without question. The fallen angel was a sadist, but she was no fool. She had been in enough fights to think differently.
Even though he was muttering, Raynare heard his words, and it caused her to settle down. "Perhaps, but I like making them suffer first." She replied. Off course she wouldn't tell that there was more to her than just that.

Suddenly without warning, Light leapt forth. Raynare tried to react, but was too late and he easily wrapped his arms around her body and engulfed her in a crushing bearhug.
"Arrgh!!" Raynare cried out in pain especially as Light suddenly bit down hard on her breasts, enough to even draw blood from it. Though she was a masochist, she didn't like permenant scaring, so she quickly reacted by wrapping her hands around his head and trying to vapourized it using her powers.
Since he was immortal, no doubt he would live, but she just wanted to get away from him and made sure the wound wasn't permanent.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Light let out a loud yell of pain as searing energy came forth from Raynare's hands, it might as well have been a toaster stuck to either cheek of him. It forced Light to release his hold upon the fallen angel, and he staggered back from the pressure.

The magical weapon was now on one knee, putting his hands close to his wounds. It was slowly healing up, but it didn't look very pretty on Light. Then again everything about him screamed wild and unkempt, in that rugged and tough way of course.

Light slowly got back up, still rubbing his cheeks from the injury. And licked his lips and said "Did I damage your precious goods? Sorry about that, if you want I can kiss and make them feel better." before proceeding to do a nonchalant walk towards the fallen angel like he had no care in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Raynare gritted her teeth at him. He wasn't taking her seriously yet. Well he would be soon enough. Stretching one hand forward, she conjoured up a giant hammer of light. If this punk thought he was safe because he was immortal, he was dead wrong. Raynare knew of 3 different ways to deal with immortals like him. All required him to be beaten down first.

"Oh go screw yourself." Raynare rudely said to him as she swung her hammer around nonchantly. "A guy like you has no class. Even slaves and servants should have some manner of restraint." She said to him as she move forward and leapt up trying to smash his body to a pulp.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next