Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Things go bloody in the night....

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Severing Light's head could work, for a bit. But it wouldn't be the first time that happened to him, he wouldn't shut up that first time. And Chon wasn't able to eat for a week after it. Light was playing, if Raynare upped the ante so would he.

After slamming her down to the cold hard ground in the alley Light had stood up, eager to start stomping her into the ground till she made a nice big crater. Only to be blindsided by a literal strobe of light, it might as well have been a flashbang going off point blank.

"Fuck!" Light snapped out, he moved back. His eyes tightly shut, and his arms swinging wildly about as he tried to recover. His body, though more or less unkillable still possessed normal human weaknesses such as his eyes stinging.

Back to top Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Raynare got a moment to recover. Quickly she got back up on her feet and narrowly avodied his attacks as she tries to kick him in the stomach to double him over so as to then place his head between her legs, setting him up for a piledriver.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Light didn't have much of a fighting style, he never had any formal training whatsoever. As opposed to Chon Kay, who was a master in the art of Chinese kenpo, and their boss Carlson was trained in various fighting styles.

His attacks were catching nothing but thin air, and he felt a kick in his belly. Which forced the former test subject to bend over, easily setting him up. Light felt a pair of smooth legs around his neck, which helped him shake off the blinding effects somewhat. Although it wouldn't be enough in time as he'd be smashed top of his head first right into the hard concrete.

Light let out a small grunt, his vision still blurry. And the huge amount of pain to his head didn't help matters, as indestructible his body was it was still human. Still though, Light hadn't this much fun in ages. Raynare was certainly more entertaining than some dusty old zombie in a graveyard, if he had a dollar for every head of a undead being he crushed then he'd be rich.

"grhnk, hehehehehe.." Light would mutter out, as he was enjoying himself despite the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 am

Seems this guy was immortal to an extend. Raynare didn't bring with her any weapons for dealing with his type specifically. However that didn't mean she was defenceless. She could still lock this guy away for a long time. She just needed to tire or weaken him first.
Not letting up on the attack, she decided to pull him by his hair once more where she would swing him face first into the wall. There she if she could, she would try to grab hold of his head from behind for further attacks.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Light let out a grunt as his face was smashed into a nearby brick wall, his long and dirty mane of hair was being yanked alongside it. This was how he liked his fights, nice and brutal. Ever since he was born Light had violent urges, his cruel upbringing left him teetering on the edge of sanity.

After escaping Light lived in a forest, fighting anything. Bears and other things, there were rumours that he'd even been a cannibal at one point. Until one day he was found by a noble man, who turned his violent cravings towards positive actions.

A positive action would be in this case pounding the ever loving shit out of this fallen angel. Light was deciding to kick things up a notch, he was still holding back against Raynare. "30%, entertain me more." he muttered out, one of his tattoos fading away from his skin as he said that. The former test subject would then turn his head briefly, showing blood trickling down his forehead before firing out his left leg to drive it into the gut of the fallen angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:12 am

Raynare heard him mutter something, but she couldn't quite catch it. However just before she could continue attacking him, she saw one of his tattoos fade away. She didn't know what that meant, but that moment of curoisty cost her.
Distracted, she didn't see his move until it was too late. She let out a cry of pain as his leg slammed into her gut. The impact left her winded and forced her to double over, leaving her vulnerable for the moment.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Raynare had let go of Light's hair, the former test subject turned around. The bleeding in his head having healed up shortly after, this whole thing was being nitty and gritty. A good old throw down, and that was what Light loved. Going up against supernatural beings like this bitch was something Light loved, he craved battles.

Light saw that the fallen angel was open for attack, and moved to do so. The former test subject stuck his hands to together, and made to slam his hammer fists down on the back of Raynare's head. The impact would no doubt force the fallen angel down onto the concrete below.

The magical weapon would then place a foot down on her back and lean in to say "You had enough now? Not bad right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:05 am

The fallen Angel was wide open for an attack. Light took advantage of it and smashed his fist onto the back of her head causing her to smash face first into the ground before he stepped on her back.
Immediately she reached forth to try and grab his leg and pull him hard so as to cause him to trip to get some space.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Light wasn't paying attention to what Raynare was doing at this point, so he was taken aback when the fallen angel grabbed him by the leg. "Woah!" Light said as he fell down.

The former test subject rolled back, and grinned a slasher smile. He stood back up and cracked his neck from side to side. Light then went to pick up his coat and said "So you still got fight in you huh? Good, that's good." as he draped it over his shoulders once again.

The magic weapon then slit both his wrists allowing his magically enhanced blood to flow down his hands, he then balled them into fists. "I'm so glad to have met someone like you, divine beings put up the best fights!" he said gleefully as he tried to rush at Raynare as she got up for a clothesline attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Raynare however wasn't too interested in his words. When he rushed her, she quickly got an idea. She swung her hand, creating a chain of light to strike at his knee just when he was trying to clothesline her, hoping to bring him down.
If she was successful, she would try to get behind him and wrap her chains around his neck and try and snap it, or burn it off with her powers of light.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next