Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Things go bloody in the night....

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... Empty Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Tokyo, near midnight. The city was a paradise for quite a few people, and some people who weren't normal shall we say. In one part of the city was a man, huge at 6'9. Wearing red and white sneakers, with blue jeans and a black leather jacket covering his naked upper body.

The man's name was John Doe to the public, but in truth he was known as Light Killer. A test subject created long ago to infuse a male with the power of witches magic, to create a weapon that could stand in battle against virtually anything. The evil creators of him sought to play God, only for the creation to rebel against his makers. Light was grabbed by insanity, and escaped his testing labs in a bloody rampage leaving few alive.

After fleeing he took up residence in a forest, mugging those who came into his woods. That is until one day he made the mistake of wondering onto the grounds of Starmage Academy, where he was defeated by a student there by the name of Ryan Carlson. Light lay on the ground, muttering for Mr Carlson to end his life. But he was spared and after a short parley Mr Doe burned his test facility to the ground, pledging loyalty to Ryan Carlson after doing so.

Following graduation Light and his friends had moved to Tokyo, to the public they were a paranormal detective business. But that was just a cover, in truth they were a spec ops group for the global supernatural goverment.

But the city had been quiet as of late, Ryan and his girlfriend Jenny were back in Britain. Chon was looking after his children, Amy was at the workplace keeping it clean. And Lunar was there with her, Light was just wandering the streets. Bored out his gourd.

"Tch, man." the former test subject muttered as he kicked a stone, almost wishing for something to pop up so he could give his fists some work. Walking down a run down alleyway, almost like he was looking for trouble.....

Things go bloody in the night.... Hg2-Magazine_Tokyo-Photography_Quiet-Alley_Flickr-user-whale05

Back to top Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 am

"Ah tokyo!" Raynare sighed nostahgicily. The fallen angel had often hanged out here before she was enslaved. Tonight she was free. Her captors were distracted allowing her the chance to sneak away.

She let out a moan of pleasure as she knelt down in front of a beautiful naked woman who was pinned to the wall via her powers and ate at her pussy until she orgasm. She krpt doing so until the woman could do so no longer.

As a fallen angel, sex and lust were what drove her. She won't kill any unfortunate people who ran into her in a dark alley, but that didn't mean she was safe.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:46 am

As Light cut into the alleyway he stopped for a moment, his ears perking up at the sounds of moaning. It sounded familiar, like the ones that Ryan and Jenny would give out when they were alone together. Light sniffed the air, smelling something was up ahead.

Light entered a feral stance, on all fours and slowly advanced. Keeping to the shadows as he made his way further, till he saw what Raynare was doing. The woman on the wall seemed like she couldn't move despite what was happening to her, the former test subject bit his lower lip. Unsure of how to go about this, should he sneak away? But he was bored, and this might be an evil supernatural being that needs to be dealt with.

It didn't look like the woman was going to be killed though, so Light would wait till Raynare was done. Once she was Light noticed the woman was still breathing, that was good but Light couldn't do much for her right now. So as Raynare made to leave the former test subject would leave the shadows and approach her.

"Yo, had a nice feeding then I take it?" he'd say to her with his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:55 am

That was a fine meal. Raynare sigh in estacy. It's always easy to find pretty homeless girls wandering the streets at night. A swift promise of money over sex was easy enough for Raynare to offer them. Most of her so called 'victims' were actually people who had offered up themselves for fortune.

Tonight's girl was no different. Just before Raynare knocked out via a series of orgasms, she showed proof of her promise by sending a large cheque to her bank account.
The fallen angel was thinking of sending to her a hotel for the night when suddenly a voice called out to her from behind.

She spun around quickly. Another witness? They sometimes stumble upon her activities by chance, so she would end up wiping their memories.
Tonight however was different.

"Whatever could you mean?' She asked to the man in front of her in a sickeningly sweet tone. Something was wrong about him.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Something about this girl just didn't sit well with Light, he chalked it up to years of living in a forest. Call it a danger sense, something that you didn't learn but rather had drilled into you just like his powers. Add to that what the former test subject just saw and it was clear this was no ordinary woman, and that was intriguing.

Mr John Doe was thinking this could be a succubus, he had heard of their kind before. Or maybe there was more to it. Light sniffed the air a couple of more times, trying to focus on making sure he could get her scent. Just in case.

Light walked up to Raynare and said "You can drop the act, I can sense your not human. That's fine, neither am I. The name's Light Killer, you must have a name too right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:11 am

"Sense?" Raynare stared at him like he was an idiot. "I'm pinning a woman to a wall without anything. Off course I'm not normal. And for the record my name is Raynare and I'm a fallen angel. Now leave before I shove a spear through your ass." She warned him.
The night was young and she still had time to go find several more girls to prey on.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Raynare's words may have scared off normal people, but Light was far from that. In fact her words just encouraged the former test subject, a smirk appeared on his face. One that screamed bloody murder, followed by a chuckle.

"A fallen angel eh? That's interesting.....I've fought divine beings a couple of times, they provide such good fights...." Light muttered out as he unzipped his coat, exposing his magically enchanted tattoos.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img855/7471/hcra.png

He fixed his coat so that it was draped over his shoulders and connected at the neck, Light's tattoos then glowed a dark blue. With himself having his hands at his sides, balled into fists.

"Did you really think mere words would move me? Now that I know what you are I'm not walking away till I get a fight, that's what I was made for. Now come fallen one.....I WANT TO SEE YOUR MADNESS!!!" he screamed out before rushing at Raynare with a swift right hook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:29 am

Raynare just stood there thinking this human full of hot air. She didn't even bother to defend herself. Imagine her shock when the punch did actually hurt her.

"Wha--" She was dumbstruck. This human actually hurt her. For several seconds she was in disbelief, but she recovered. "This feels remotely similar to witchcraft...but that's impossible." She muttered. Whoever this man was, he's not normal.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Light grinned as his blow made contact, his hearing picking up the words that Raynare muttered in shock.
"Oh that's right I didn't say! Witches tested on me, magic runs through my veins!" Light said barely stifling a laugh.

With that Mr John Doe would then say "Now fight me dammit! I was created for combat!" that was true. The former test subject had been a part of a top secret project created by rouge witches, to create a magic wielding male. It worked to a certain extent, but in doing so they did something you should never do. And that's play God, as the creation rebelled against his creators.

Seeing as how Light got in the first hit he'd try to leap up and fire out both his legs, going for a dropkick aimed straight at Raynare's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:07 pm

"Tch." Raynare gritted her teeth in frustration. Looks like this won't be so easy after all. Thankfully Light took the time to explain which gave her time to snap out of it. When Light when in for a dropkick, Raynare would quickly spread her wings and fly directly above him, before she countered attack with a drop kick of her own from above. If she was capable of taking him down, she would reach forth and grab him by his hair and pull him up.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next