Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Ayako Sakamoto, Bergakungen, french Centaur, Harrier, kaz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by miachan on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:54 am

Name: Chelsea Stanton

Ring Name: Heartwind
Eyes: Green
Hair: Fuschia
Height: 5'8
Weight: 129 lbs
Nationality: American/French
Themse Song: Beat Out ( )
Favoured moves: High Flying, Submission

Finishing move:Heartbreaker ( Hentai ) : Chelsea quickly runs head - on into an opponent, wrapping her legs around their waist. Then, ever so elegantly, she uses the momentum to spin while still holding them, so she's behind them, breasts pressed against her back. Her legs sharply grapevine around her opponent's thighs, shifting them open widely while her fingertips pet at her opponent's naughty bits - and tongue is free to work at her ears - both of her hands eclipsing her opponent so that they're stuck against the mat.

Lost Love : Invented after being humiliated at the hands of Marisa Evans - with a bit of setup, she slides into her opponent's legs horizontally so they topple to the floor - and quickly grabs one leg with her ankles, and the other with her arms, spreading it out - and aligns her hips with her opponent and begins to grind their naughty bits expertly... ( Hentai )

Starfall : A triple soumersault jump from the top ropes, Chelsea aims herself hip first at her opponent's face , aiming for a one-hit KO that can end up leaving her entirely vulnerable if it misses...

Endurance: ★★★
Speed: ★★★★★★
Technique: ★★★★★★

Libido: ★★★★
Defense: ★★★
Endurance: ★★
Technique: ★★★★★
Resistance: ★★

Chelsea was initially something of an antisocial, homebody geek girl of sorts who ended up finding videos of the AFW online and ended up getting thoroughly interested. Having a decent job, and a decent salary, and having spent too much time dealing with her work as a programmer, she instead decided to spend a good bit of money on a professional makeover, working out, and a few basic training classes to get her in shape for AFW, and decided to quit her job for a chance for her claim to fame doing something completely different. However, Chelsea was still a bit of the same closet pervert, a little bit unsure of herself.

She'd formulated many of her moves watching more of the experienced girls in the ring bring lower ranking femmes to..a shuddering end. Though she's a bit of a pervert, Christie isn't quite so bad at what she does..

Chelsea has a bit of a crush on the "experts" of the hentai arts - The most famous few she knows name, trivia of, and has / knows most of their sexy moves that they've used in public matches. Not to say she'd be good at avoiding or breaking them, but a few of them have been fantasy material for her..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum