by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mai Valentine v. Lotte

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 Empty Re: Mai Valentine v. Lotte

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:43 am

"Oh yeah... you love this." Lotte smiled, grabbing a handful of Mai's generous ass with her free hand and squeezing the butt cheek, just as a display for all the wonderful folks in the stands. Rather than speeding up her pumping though, it seemed like Lotte's fingers were slowing down inside of Mai!

Mai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 SAdcZrMMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 MVRLLQmMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 I82ome3Mai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 UAjmKPCMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 MAai8oKMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:51 am

Mai gritted her teeth trying to contain her excitement while Lotte grabbed her ass and continued to finger fuck her. "F-Fuck I-I can't lose to you...OH!!!" Mai moaned as Lotte was toying with her getting closer and closer to orgasm.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:58 am

"Oh no, don't think of it as losing... this is your reward for giving me all those wonderful orgasms!" She teased happily. Leaning forward just a little bit, Lotte gave Mai's asscheek a brief kiss where she was pinching it. Her fingers were probing quite deeply, but she made sure that it was going to be painfully slow - she wanted Mai too weak to resist, but she was also going to make the girl work for the orgasm!

Mai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 SAdcZrMMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 MVRLLQmMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 I82ome3Mai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 UAjmKPCMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 MAai8oKMai Valentine v. Lotte - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:12 am

Tears were going down Mai's face as she looked up at her own humiliation on the Jumbotron. "N-No..." Mai began to accept her humiliation as she began to shake her ass up and down hoping cum faster.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:23 am

The magician smiled widely, getting a front-row seat to the sexy woman trying to fuck herself on Lotte's fingers. "No? Awww... Well alright, I'll stop..." Lotte pretended to sigh, stopping her movement almost entirely, only gently running her free hand down Mai's smooth ass, but leaving her fingers inside of Mai, barely tickling her inner walls to keep her stimulated.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:51 am

Mai kept on shaking her ass up and down on Lotte fingers. Soon Mai started to breathe heavier as she felt herself close to climaxing. "F-Fuck, fuck...OH SHIT!!!" As Mai was ready to explode.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:55 am

"Mmm... I even gave you a chance not to... oh well.... go on then Miss Valentine... make yourself cum!" Lotte said rather cheerfully, happily watching Mai bounce up and down against her prodding fingers quite deeply.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:07 am

"I-I'M...CUMMING!!!!" Mai shouted as she climaxed on Lotte's fingers leaving a small puddle of cum by her pussy which was still dripping. Then Mai's ass dropped to the floor and Mai continued to breathe heavily as her body became physically drained.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:17 am

"Oh wow... you suuuure you're alright? That was quiiiite the orgasm you had..." Lotte teased, feeling the growing pool of warmth spread to her feet. Not intending to give Mai a break, Lotte retracted her hand, bringing it up to Mai's face and trying to force the dripping digits into the woman's gasping mouth, and make the bitch taste herself!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 am

Mai was drained after her climax. Soon she was forced to taste her own cum. As Lotte's fingers gagged Mai, she was thinking of how to get back into the match. Mai realized that the only way to turn this match around and win was to hit her other finisher Elegant Egotist. To do that she had to ground her opponent, so for now Mai let Lotte continue to dominate her. As Mai waited for Lotte to stop gagging her so she could mount a surprise attack by spitting in Lotte's face followed by an uppercut to the jaw to hopefully guarantee that Mai would hit her finisher.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next