by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 8 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:44 am

Akeno's strike did do the job with Cethilia, who stumbled backwards upon being hit. She clutched her stomach in pain, But Zenith was a quick one. She tilted her head out of the way just in time. "Naughty girl. Looks like you'll have to face the fist of justice again." she teased as Cethilia walked forward as she leicked off the cum on her hand before she got down and attempts to resume her firsting.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 8 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 am

Forunatrly for Akeno, there were two things that her opponents overlooked. First was the possibility that there was more than one way to break free. Even though she failed to headbutt Zenith, she could still fight back by kicking at her. Lifting her leg, she swung it forward for a kick before suddenly swinging it back to kick Zenith's own leg to trip her.
This was an attack Zenith couldn't avoid without releasing her.

Also the second thing they overlooked was Raynare recovering. As a fallen Angel slave, she was used to such fights and by now she was starting recover thanks to the commotion made.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:25 pm

((I feel this is dragging on too long.))

Zenith did notice Raynare recovering. She didn't expect it, sure, but at the same time, she wasn't overlooking it. "Ceth, Raynare is getting back up!" she called out as she moved her leg away from the kick as she falls down backwards. She kept her hold tight, watching her movements closely. She then looked over to Cethilia, who was now stealthily approaching the recovering Raynare before attempting to stomp on her, sit down on her, and then slide some fingers into her cunt.

Last edited by Hallian on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Raynare though dizzy recovered well enough to see what was going on. As Cethalia came closer to her, she waited until it was at the last moment before she grabbed hold of her legs and pulled, hoping to take her down.
If she fell down, Raynare would quickly get up and pounce onto her body. Where she would quickly try to sit on Cethilia's face as she turned around and pulled her legs back up so that she could lick her crotch.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Cethilia saw her hands shoot out towards her, so she had to think fast. She fell forward, aiming an elbow drop to Raynare. If that hits, she would then try to resume her original plan of sitting on her and then fingering her cunt.

Zenith, meanwhile, knew she couldn't just keep holding her, so she shifted her weight, hoping to get back on top with Akeno face down on the ground. Then she would let go, but quickly sit up on her back and then try to begin fingering as well.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:02 am

Raynare let out a started cry as Cethalia's elbow hit her back. Instinctively she tried to roll away before Cethalia could follow up. It was then did Raynare turned to face her opponent. "Angel-chan. How about a challenge? I like a good rough fight but this might be taking a little too long. So how about we stop all these dodging and just do something simple like see who can out fuck the other first."

Akeno meanwhile grunted as she trashed about. Her wings flapping non stop as she tried rolling around. Even if she couldn't shake Zenith off, she was certain fingering her would be impossible with all the violent movement.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:27 am

Cethilia smiled at her. "Alright. Till knockout?" she suggested as she sat down and spread her legs. Cethilia did love fighting as well, but she was getting tired of the fight as well. Meanwhile, Zenith overheard the suggestion and then said. "Looks like they are going to fuck till one is knocked out now. Wanna do the same? I believe we are all getting tired of the fight."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 am

Raynare however walked right to Cethalia and suggested. "I'm in the mood for something rough. How about we engage in a endurance fight. We kiss each other and at the same time we fingerfuck the other girl with one hand, while we use other hand to punch our opponent's belly. Something painful and pleasureful. We do this not until one orgasms, but until the other passes out. How does that sound?"

Akeno grinned at the challenged. Sure she could keep going, but she felt the fight was becoming messy. Perharps if this was a ring, it be easier to fight in. "Very well. I was thinking of something like a six-nine though? Otherwise what suggestions do you have for an endurance fight?"

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:55 pm

"That sounds good. This sexfight has so far been less sex and more fight. This should be a nice mix." She then got down, waiting for her opponent to get into position. It was strange for Cethilia. Not the fight, but how... friendly they have been. Cethilia started to understand how Zenith could still have friends in the Hells. It wasn't the mass murderers she was friends with. It wasn't the tyrants. It was people like her. The evil of everyday. It was the selfish, but not heinous. Maybe she could learn something from them. She smiled at her. "You two are not like what I imagined you would be."

Zenith overheard the other suggestion from them. She then began to think of an idea for it. "Alright, 69 with spanking sound good?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:33 am

"Bah! Just pick on a few people and people think you're evil. Ots all the same." Raynare blew her off as she walked right up to her and stood face to face. Now she would just prepare to to face her. Mirroring all her actions, so which was why she allowed Cethalia to make the first move.

Akeno grinned as she took off the last of her clothing leaving her completely naked. "Not just spanking. We are free to to use our hands for anything. Spanking alone feels so restricted." She said as she strecthed her arms out, as a gesture that she should make the first move.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next