by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:37 pm

With Akeno down on the ground, Cethilia knew she was in the lead. She would then attempt to strip the dazed Angel quickly, hopefully without ripping it. If she can manage that, she'll say. "I understand it goes with your wings, but why not white, silver, and gold. Much more pretty." She had to mock her clothing, considering she did it to hers.

Zenith actually did mind if it turned into a fist fight. She got nailed by the fist and fell down, but the latter wasn't because of the force of the swing. She willingly fell down so she can get low enough to do a leg sweep on Raynare, hoping that she would think she fell down because she was hit hard, not because she was about to strike low.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Akeno being dazed didn't retalitae as Cethailis stripped her of her top half, revealling her massive breasts. Thankfully she regained enough of her senses before she could remove her bottom half, she snapped out of it.
Quickly she used her left hand to grab her opponents head shoved them into her breasts as her legs wrapped around her body for another bodyscissors.

Raynare didn't expect the low sweep, and so she fell to the ground. However she didn't let up. Quickly she tried to get up and then ran towards her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Cethilia was at least grad she got her top off before her face went into Akeno's breasts. It made it so much nicer. Even so, she still had to win this match. Just in case they weren't talking about sexual breaking earlier. She, luckily, had free hands, so she would try to use them to get out of the hold by punching Akeno's sides.

Zenith got up as quickly as she did. She then ran at Raynare as well, but at the very last minute, she would attempt to juke her by starting to move to the right, but instead spin around her to the left. If that works, she would try to grab her leg and pull her down, then perform Cethilia's special move, the half-boston crab of delight.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:21 am

"Ugh..." Akeno gritted her teeth as she tried to endure the punches. She used her free hand to try and slip in between their bodies and move it to Cethalia's crotch where she would pinch it as hard as possible before she starts massaging it. She shoped the shock would break her attacks.

Raynare was caught off guard by Zenith's movement and ended being floored. Before she could get up, Zenith quickly sat on her back and pulled it up for a half boston crab. The fallen angel cried out in pain as she quickly tried to get free.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:33 am

Cethilia was surprised, sure, but still, she was only delayed for a second before she resumed her punching. She hoped that sooner or later, her grip would loosen and then she could escape. She had plenty of air left to go, so she wasn't going out soon. She was actually more worried that she might cum from the massaging of her pussy. If after a while if the punching doesn't seem to work, she will try one heavy punch, aiming at Akeno's face.

Zenith had the first part of the half-boston crab of delight done. She slipped her hand down into Raynare's pants and began to finger her cunt. "My, you are such a beautiful one. Even with those black wings, I still want to grab you and take you for a ride on a strapon. I could do so many things to you. I could whip your breasts till they milk. I could spank your ass till I invent a new form of red." she goes on with this liss, barely holding on the other leg. It seems like a bit more would get her out.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Akeno grit and bare with the pain. She had to admit that she actually enjoyed it. It was stimulating her, and making her horny. She on the other hand noticed that Cethilia was struggling after a while and decided to hold onto that position.
Thankfully she noticed the heavy punch coming and braced herself for the impact. She grunted in pain as it hit her straight on, but she held on. She might not be able to make Cethilia cum just yet, but she could turn her on, weaken her mental defenses.

Raynare gritted her teeth as Zenith slowly slipped her hand into her panties and began to finger her cunt. She closed her eyes as she clawed at the ground, trying to get away. She didn't want to admit that the pain and pleasure incredible. Even the verbal teasing itself was making her horny.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Cethilia had to think of something before she cums and loses the match. Punching her isn't making her grip any looser and she can't force her way out. She then gets an idea. She spreads her wings and begins flapping them as she hugs Akeno. She then hoped that would be enough to start flying so she can fly forward and force Akeno's head to bump into a tree and then if it worked, she would try to break free through pure strength.

Raynare would finally escape the hold as her leg slipped out. She has to do something before she can get out of her grasp. She got up quickly and prepared to tackle her down once she got up. If that worked, she would make sure she was face down. There she would attempt to wrap her arm around her neck while her free hand would slip back into her panties. While doing this, she would say. "Shshshshshsh, go to sleep, go to sleep..."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:10 pm

(Um. You do remember that you wrote there are no specfic victory conditions right? Just because one girl forces the other to orgasm doesn't mean she wins. Like mozt of the other realm, it goes on until they can't fight or submit.)

Upon seeing Cethalia flap her wings, Akeno realized what she was up to, and it was a good idea. There just was one flaw. They were lying against a tree, which meant that there was no momentum for Cethalia to use.
Deciding to change her plans somewhat, Akeno lifted the hand that was used to hold her head against her breasts and instead use it to undress what was left of her clothings by ripping it out forcefully.

Raynare managed to break out of the hold, but as soon as she attempted to get back up, she was tackled from behind causing her to land facefirst into the ground. Here Zenith applied a one hand camel crutch against her while her other hand wwnt back into her panties and continued to finger her.
"Uhhh..." She moaned as she tried squirming, but it was hard to resist the pleasure as her pussy was getting moist already. "Pizs off slut." She weakly replied.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:11 pm

(By that I meant it was a normal hentai match. Nothing fancy like must get a hantai fall and a pinfall or must fist the opponent in the ass for 10 seconds without her breaking out. But alright, we'll go with that.)

SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! she cried in her head, her rage returning again as her clothes were ripped further, now to the point where they can be easily slipped off as it only covers her from the waist down. She raised up her now free head to get some air before quickly biting her breasts again in fury, but this time she will not try to break out. She just wanted to get some payback.

Zenith smiled as she successfully performed her special move. "Shshshshshsh, Go to sleep, slut and sweet wet dreams." she planted a kiss on her cheek in the style of a goodnight kiss. After that, she made sure to tighten her grip, hoping to knock her out with her finisher.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:30 pm

(Please be more specific next time. I had assumed this was like other realm matches where they either forfeit or pass out)

Akeno gritted her teeth as Cethalia bit into her breast again. However this was easier to bear with, as thankfully she wadn't headbutting her breasts instead.
By now most of Cethalia's clothes were ripped out. Now, dhe continued to massage her pussy as she brought her head forward and blew into Cethalia's ear before she licked it. Dhe wanted to shock Cethalia into stopping her bite for a second so that she could lean forth and kiss her in the lips.
A two prong attack would no doubt leave Cethalia with an orgasm.

Raynare knew that she was in trouble, her pussy was starting to drip precum and knew that an orgasm was just moments away. Desprate to avoid one, she started to flap her wings that Zenith was on top off as best she could hoping to break the hold.
She was confident that she take the camel crutch, but an orgasm in this case was bad.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next