Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 6 Registered, 2 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

BrittanyW, Cicilia, Harrier, Lilybell, LunarWolf, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings

Post by acuya on Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:53 am

Patty kept up her appearance all through their speil, making sure to stay as bright as ever on the outside. On the inside, she was busy contemplating how to salvage this. It hadn't been a complete failure, but it wasn't the total sucess she wanted it to be, and while doing it in this format allowed for better questions and answers, she was going to have to pre-record the next one instead of live stream. This episode would need some heavy editing to bring it up to the high standards her people demanded..

"There you have it, folks." She swiveled back to the camera as Ran zoomed in. "Two new stars to gaze at. Will they continue to brilliantly streak through the sky, or will they crash and burn like so many before them. No one can say for sure, but you can bet on one thing - whatever happens, your girl, Patty O' Malley, will be there to mark the occasion. Keep those eyes peeled, people, because you never knew when I'll be ready to Break the Tension!"

The red light went off. Patty sighed with relief the moment she was free. "And another one bites the dust." She gave the siblings a thumbs up. "Good work, you two. You really sizzled out there."

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:12 am

As the camera stopped recording Yamato gave a huge sigh of relief. It wasn't that hd hadn't enjoyed the interview, but he'd felt much more pressure in it than he'd expected. Perhaps that was just a testament to Patty and her journalistic skills.

"Thanks! That was a lot of fun!" he replied with a bright smile. He stood from the couch and stretched his arms a bit, before stepping closer to Patty and extending a hand again. "And thanks again for having us, Patty. We really appreciate it."

Mariko gave a faint smile and stood as well, nodding her head in a polite bow to the reporter. "Yes, thank you. I do hope we get another chance to chat like this again at some point."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:47 am

Patty flashed Mariko a quick, devilish smile - despite the annoyances, she'd had some fun, here. It was nice to be challenged, to really have her formidable journalistic skills stretched and test.. She would come out on top, in the end - of course - but Mariko's efforts had to be applauded.

"I'm sure we will, Ms. Ishii." She gave her a quick wink as Ran finished with the tripod and started. "I'm quite sure we will."

And with that, Patty was gone. People to see, things to do, money to make and so little time to do it all in.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top