by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Mariko's hand continued to squeeze and fondle Abbey's large breast as the blonde's legs came to wrap themselves around her waist, trapping the Japanese woman's body right against her, not that Mariko would've had it any other way at the moment.

"Mmmm~" she purred into the kiss as she felt the light squeeze of Abbey's legs around her, as well as a pair of hands getting a nice firm grip of her sexy rear. The hand Mariko had on Abbey's leg then lifted up before suddenly swinging down give her ass a sudden spank, all the while keeping her lips pressed against Abbey's and their tongues practically entangled.

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 am

"Mmmm!"

Abbey's eyes widened when her ass was slapped and she pulled away from the kiss, just enough to look at Mariko coyly and smile. She then breathily returned their tongues to a tangled position as she dug her fingers hard into Mariko's ass and squeezed her cheeks.

Abbey's legs also tightened around Mariko, putting some real pressure on the girl while she tried to rock her body from side to side and roll them so Mariko ended up on her back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 am

Amusement filled Mariko as Abbey suddenly yelped into her mouth in reaction to the spank, which clearly showed in her expression as the blonde momentarily broke the kiss. And when Abbey lunged back in to kiss her again, Mariko moved right with her, tangling their tongues right back up again.

Mariko then let out a light moan as Abbey's fingers dug into her rear and squeezed her soft flesh, while her thighs began to squeeze down harder on the Japanese woman's waist. Instinctively Mariko gave a slight flinch in response to the mild pain, but didn't have much time to dwell on it as Abbey then rolled them over, now putting her on top with Mariko on her back.

Their tongues continued to wrestle for dominance, though Mariko felt hers starting to get pushed back. Her hands began to roam over Abbey's body, caressing her legs and torso. And a twinge of excitement ran through Mariko as she wondered curiously what Abbey had in mind next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:50 pm

"mmmm...."

Abbey purred whens he flipped Mariko onto her back. She probed deeper into Mariko's mouth before breaking away suddenly. She let her saliva coated tongue slip along Mariko's cheek until she was at her nick. She nipped at it and licked up her neck until she was at the girl's ear. She began sucking hard on the lobe while her hips began to buck softly against Mariko, creating some friction between their panty covered loins.

Abbey's hands came up and began to squeeze at Mariko's luscious orbs, loving the delicious feel of the flesh and the silky bra. However, she was feeling feisty and wanted more.

She let Mariko's earlobe slip from her mouth and pushed her lips against Mariko's ear and hummed. "Mmmm... Mariko.. chan. Do you want some competition?" She purred. "I'll sit up and try and pull myself off of you. Then we can have a little game. The first girl to strip the other... She can have the top position, how about that?" She said. "Or... she can just... do whatever..." She said. Just the thought of it was making her blood boil a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Mariko's hands continued to roam over Abbey's body as the blonde's tongue probed her mouth. For a split second she was almost disappointed when Abbey pulled her lips back, but quickly got over it when she felt the woman's tongue beginning to glide along her cheek to her neck.

A soft moan escaped Mariko's lips as Abbey nibbled on her neck and licked up to her ear and began to suck on the lobe. When Abbey began to buck against Mariko and rub their clothed crotches together, the Japanese vixen purred, enjoying the wonderful friction between their bodies.

Mariko's body involuntarily twitched underneath Abbey as her breath tickled her ear while she hummed. And when she heard the blonde's idea, a playful grin formed on Mariko's lips. "I'm not sure I've ever heard of a more enticing game. It sounds wonderful~" she said, unable to help but giggle lightly at how cute Abbey sounded when she started to get a bit flustered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:53 am

Abbey sat up, dragging her lips over Mariko's cheek and puhing her hands against the girl's breast to put her on her knees. "Mmmm... this'll feel like old times." She said, grinning as she looked over Mariko. "Except... without the stripping and the sex." She chuckled to herself.

"So, what do you have in mind if you win, Mariko?" She asked, curious. "Not that you will, but maybe I want to steal your idea! I'm drawing a bit of a blank, myself, other than the normal stuff." She said, turning her head a bit. Maybe she wasn't drawing a blank but she didn't want to just SAY her thoughts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:15 pm

“Mmmm~” Mariko purred out as Abbey’s hands came to rest while the blonde brought herself to her knees, sitting up over the Japanese woman. Hearing Abbey’s question, she grinned mischievously at her while bringing her hands to rub over the woman’s luscious thighs.

“Don’t get too cocky. I might just surprise you~” she cooed, though she had a very good feeling she’d enjoy this equally regardless of who ended up “winning.”

“Lets see... Perhaps I’ll make you worship and taste every square inch of my body with that nice little tongue of yours. Or, maybe I’ll sit on your pretty face and give you something more...specific to focus on. Maybe I’ll lay you down and tease every last part of your body before I finally let you cum. Or, perhaps it’ll be a surprise involving all, some or none of the above~” Mariko answered, throwing out a few possibilities, but even still withholding some ideas just in case she had the chance to surprise Abbey with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Abbey licked her lips as Marino laid out her plan. It was making her so wet. "God, I could do with some worshipping." She purred. She clapped her hands together.

"OK, nothing's off limits. Use any dirty trick you like to get my bra and panties off, OK? I won't hold back either!" Abbey grinned devilishly. "In faaact..."

Abbey threw herself at Mariko, trying to crash into the woman and surprise her, looking to snake her arms around Mariko's body and latch onto her bra.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:41 pm

"Oh, so could I~" she replied, grinning playfully. Just thinking about it was already starting to arouse Mariko as well.

"Sounds find to me. Just don't complain when-- Kyah!" she suddenly screamed out in surprise as Abbey jumped right at Mariko and threw her arms around to grab onto her bra.

Abbey may have gotten the jump on her, but Mariko wasn't about to give up so easily! Wrapping her own arms around Abbey as well, she then tried to fall back while throwing her leg's around the blonde's waist to hold her in place. With Mariko's back on the bed, she hoped that might make things a bit more difficult for Abbey while Mariko attempted to undo the woman's bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:43 am

Abbey crashed into Mariko and grinned as their scantily clad bodies splashed together. The blonde kept her breasts pressed firmly into Mariko's pair as she felt the woman's hands snake around to try and pull off her bra right at the start of their little contest.

"MMm... nh.nh." Abbey said, shaking her had. She reached out for Mariko's hands to try and capture the girl's wrists and pin them above her head. "You think it's going to be that easy, Mariko-chan?" Abbey purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next