Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sayuki vs Anne

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sayuki vs Anne Empty Sayuki vs Anne

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 am

Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Pinfall or Submission.

Sayuki's music started on the arena's speakers as the pink haired wrestler soon appeared on stage in her black one piece wrestling suit, with black and purple boots as she stood on stage tightening her gloves before walking down to the ring. It was a refreshing breath for Sayuki to be placed in a normal wrestling match. Walking down the aisle and reaching the stairs, she ascended it and got on to the apron as she stepped through the middle and top rope.

Now in the ring, Sayuki would walk to her corner, grabbing the ropes as she did some last minute stretches as she pulled on the ropes and leaned backwards before releasing the ropes and snapping to her feet, turning her attention towards the ramp as she waited for her opponent. Hearing that her opponent was a debuting wrestler, Sayuki was sure to be on her best so that she wouldn't be beat by a newcomer.

Back to top Go down

Sayuki vs Anne Empty Re: Sayuki vs Anne

Post by Unlife Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:39 am

Anne's attire was simple, nothing too flashy: Dark green sports bra, a pair of shorts, arm and ankle wrappings and bare feet. She had been waiting for her debut for a long time, and now that it had come, she actually felt a little cold about it, a little empty, like the fanfare that preceded it was all just that: fanfare, loud and empty. When the cue came on, she went down the ramp, giving a little wave to the cheering crowd. She made her way up to the ring, giving a neutral side glance to her opponent, before settling in her corner, waiting for the bell to ring.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:44 am

Sayuki waited as she watched her opponent enter the arena and soon the ring itself. Watching her opponent she saw that something was off with her, unlike the newcomers who are either excited or nervous to wrestle their debuting match. This girl seemed like neither as if she had no hesitations or reservations. Which was fine for Sayuki either way as to her it was another match that she needed to win regardless.

There was no need for pre-match pleasantries as the bell rang as Sayuki was quick to exit her corner as she got her stance up, crouching down slightly with her arms up, her primary stance for fast kicks to judge her opponent instead of the powerful snaps she used to break them down. Attempting to lure Anne in for a lock up, Sayuki raised her hand up to try and initiate a test of strength and when Anne got close enough, she would attempt to deliver a fast leg kick to Anne's right leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:54 am

Anne frowned slightly at the sight of the lock-up. Was this some wrestler's convention, she thought. Nonetheless, she recognized the intent. She approached Sayuki and raised her own hands, slowly and cautiously inching towards her - right before Sayuki's kick connected. Anne howled in pain, taking a step back to steady herself, before returning the favor with her own kick, aimed low at Sayuki's left leg.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:06 am

Sayuki let out a small smile as she connected with the hit as Anne reacted by taking a step back, she was however was little surprised when Anne fired back a quick kick of her own, aiming at her left leg. Reacting quickly, Sayuki would take a step back and block the kick with her right shin. Using her shin to block the kick, Sayuki hoped to hurt Anne more than Anne expected to hurt her as she would use the time to move in on her opponent.

Getting close, Sayuki would wrap her right arm around the back of Anne's neck to hunch her over as she looked to deliver a hard knee to the gut in order to knock the wind out of her opponent and wear her out in the early beginnings of this match up. If she got Anne to hunch over more from the kick, Sayuki would bring her right foot up and deliver a straight kick to the side of her head, more among the lines of a insulting hit rather than a devastating hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:30 am

Anne winced when her kick connected, realizing what her opponent had done. Little bitch sneak, she thought, right before Sayuki grabbed her by the neck, brought her low, and sent a knee straight into her bare stomach. Anne fell forward, spittle flying out of her mouth, only Sayuki's grip around her neck holding her aloft - right before a second kick came right to the side of her face, knocking her head to the side.

This wasn't going well.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:37 am

Kicking Anne in the face, Sayuki let out a small smirk as she watched her opponent on the ground. Things were going well in her favor as Sayuki would reach down to grab Anne by the hair as she would position Anne to sit on her butt where she would pull her leg back to deliver a snap kick to her back. Now that she had Anne on the ground, Sayuki had no need to 'judge' her opponent and went straight to breaking her down as she would ensure that Anne was still in her seated position before running off to the ropes.

Bouncing off of the ropes that Anne was facing, Sayuki would come back an lift her foot with the intent of smashing it into Anne's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:15 am

Anne was groggy. Anne was dazed. Anne howled out in pain as the snap kick connected, the pain reverberating through her back from the point of impact. This girl was a kicker, and it showed. When Sayuki settled her on the mat, she took the chance to breath, to recollect, wonder what her opponent had in store for her next. She lifted her head up slightly, her vision slightly blurry, to see the pink-haired girl bouncing off the ropes and heading toward-

She ducked to the side as the stomp hit the place where the head was a second ago. Still on the ground, she threw a hard swing at Sayuki's side, hoping the momemtum from the bounce would hurt her even more.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:23 am

Throwing her foot forward, Sayuki missed Anne's head as she stumbled, but regaining her balance was the least of her concerns as Anne smacked her side gaining a bit more force from the momentum of Sayuki. "Guh!" she let out as her objective to keep Anne grounded while she kicked her started to lose it's steam. Hunched over as she cradled her side, Sayuki would attempt to regain control and stop Anne's surging momentum.

Reaching for Anne's hair, Sayuki would attempt to club her back and raise her up, hoping that it was enough to slow down Anne...

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:44 am

Anne barely had time to celebrate her little counter in this rapidly losing war. Sayuki was on her immediately, coming up from behind her to grasp her hair and punish her back, sending waves of pain aggravated by the earlier snap kick. As she was raised up to a standing position, Anne made her move. She swung a backfist into the spot she imagined Sayuki's face to be, wincing in pain as Sayuki's grip on her hair tore as she spun.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next