by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Joy The Nurse

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Joy The Nurse - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Joy The Nurse

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Andrea twitched underneath Joy, feeling overwhelmed with humiliation at the sound of Joy's loud moan as she slammed her crotch into her face. Andrea's nipples were now poking though her tight crop top, her breasts rising up and down rapidly when Joy got off her and let Andrea breathe, gasping for air instantly.

"...Uuh..." She groaned wearily on the mat, writhing there as Joy grabbed her army camo pants and began to remove them from her body!

"A-Ah...H-Hey!" She gasped, her pants soon been ripped right off, leavign Andrea clad in her cropped tank top, her combat boots and a tight pair of black boyshorts that had the crowd hooting and hollering!

"My fucking pants!" Andrea snapped, trying to kick her legs out and strike out an Joy, aiming for the chest or mouth... Something! Anything!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Joy The Nurse - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Joy The Nurse

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Joy held Andrea's pants up and quickly tossed them away. "Oh, you will not need those anymore." Joy said before Andrea's foot slammed into her breasts. "Ahhh, stop being mean." Joy would say as she backed up holding her chest in pain. "I was just trying to make you feel good."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:36 pm

"SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SHUTTUP! I AM MEEEEAN!!" Andrea growled in a fury as she got to her feet, with a beat red, embarrassed face that only grew when her boots stuck Joy's large comfy breasts. Andrea was now on her feet with a hateful but clearly embarrassed glare on her face and it was directed at Joy,

"I don't want you making me feel good, jackass! I'm on top! Get it!?"
She snapped, her blood boiling, so heavily frusrated that Andrea actually took off her combat boot, hopping on one foot to get it off before flinging it at Joy, it didnt even matter if it hurt her. Andrea just wanted to do it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Joy was still holding her chest when Andrea took off her boot and tossed it at Joy. "That is the spirit." Joy would say as she sidestepped the boot. "Now why don't you lose those boyshorts and we can really have some fun." Joy would say as she would walk towards Andrea while taking off her bra. "Here i will strip first." Joy would say as she tossed her bra at Andrea.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:51 pm

"GAAH!!" Joy's reply made Andrea instantly scream in frustration. She pulled on her own hair, looking to the nurse in furious disbelief. Her eyes wide while her eyebrow twitched.

"No!" She was not losing anymore clothing, unlike Joy who was walking closer now and ditching her bra. "D-Dude, what the fucking fuck!?" She cried before the bra was tossed to her face, the bra hanging over the metalhead's... Head.

She immediately shook it off and glared hatefully at Joy before flinging herself at her, reaching out with her hands to grab her by the tits, trying to pinch her nipples hard between her finger and thumb, giving it a cruel twist.

"Don't act like I'm a virgin, dumbass!" She hollered, mashing her head against Joy's.

Last edited by Lobo on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Joy couldn't help but giggle as Andrea seemed to have a small breakdown. Joy was about to tease Andrea some more when Andrea lunged at Joy and began to twist her nipples. "Joy let out a high pitched shriek as her breasts were assaulted but Joy knew she couldn't give in. Joy quickly did the only thing she could think of. Joy slipped her hand into the front of Andrea's shorts and began to rub the girls pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Andrea squeezed and twisted away at Joy's nips, determined to make the girl feel some real sexual pain like kinky slut she no doubt was. But her tolerance was quite impressive as she managed to fight through the pain and attack Andrea's pussy with a sensual rub.

"O-Oh!!" Andrea bit her lip and shut her eyes tight before shoving Joy away, shielding her crotch, not trying to give the nurse any sort of advantage.

She breathed out heavily and brought up her fists, being very cautious.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Joy was having a hard time dealing with the pain in her nipples but thankfully Andrea was a lightweight when it came to sex and she immediately pushed Joy away. "Mmm, still a bit rough but we are moving in the right direction." Joy said as she would rub her breasts while moaning. "Now why don't you come and give my breasts a kiss to say you are sorry." Joy would say while blowing a kiss at Andrea.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:11 pm

"There. Is. No. Right. DIRECTION!" Andrea screamed, stomping her foot on the mat in frustration with each pause. Turning away a bit when the nurse rubbed her breasts and moaned, causing a stir between Andrea's loins. Her embarrassment ending when the woman taunted her.

"Fuck you, pinky! I'll fist you like I did that other bitch in the royale!" Andrea declared before rushing Joy, trying to hit her with a running clothesline across the throat.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Joy was ready for Andrea this time and as Andrea charged at Joy, Joy would duck underneath Andrea. Joy would then slip behind Andrea and grab Andrea's breasts from behind. "Now let me show you how i wrestle." Joy would say as she would squeeze Andrea's breasts through her shirt while slowly humping Andrea's butt. "You feel so good." Joy would say as she would lean forward and lick Andrea's neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next