by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two sisters and Their Dog

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Two sisters and Their Dog - Page 2 Empty Re: Two sisters and Their Dog

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:59 am

"Oh?" Chiyo seemed to be interested as Cindy mentioned a possible match.

The girl did tell her to bring her wrestling attire after all. The sisters probably weren't all that satisfied yet from their match, but then again, neither did she. Not completely, at least, and it's not just because she didn't win. Grinning in excitement, Chiyo hoped off the couch and followed Cindy, sneaking a glance every now and then at the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:04 am

The hallway was dotted with pictures of their homeland and their past, potraits of a more pleasant family. Cindy and Bridget had genuine, happy smiles at one time, and the proof could be found here. Bridget had initially wanted to take them all down for Chiyo's arrival, but Cindy convinced her otherwise. They had nothing to hide.

Finally, Cindy led Chiyo to the back room, where their bed awaited. It was meant for two to sleep comfortable, a Queen-sized bed, soft and luscious all around. The covers were a darker shade of red than the walls, almost black. Dark, satin sheets with deep, welcoming pillows.

It was luxurious, yes, but there was even more to it than met the eye. Cindy walked over to the side and gave the mattress a gentle push, and the entire thing undulated at her touch - a water bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Chiyo wondered for a bit if the sisters were the kind of people who appeared cold to outsiders while being pretty warm with each other. At least, those hanged photos on the hallway kinda gave that kind of vibe. Cindy didn't seem too different from what she had seen so far, though.

They arrived at a bedroom, which made the pink haired girl wondered if there's going to be some sort of a bed wrestling match. The sight of the luxurious bed and the thought of them wrestling on it made her smirked, but then the image of Bridget doing a bed wrestling almost made her had to hold her giggling. That'd look awkward, without a doubt.

"Oooh~" Chiyo jumped to the bed's side like an excited school girl as Cindy gave the water mattress a demonstration. "Looks like fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:50 am

Cindy moved in beside Chiyo and laid her head down on the larger lady's shoulder, content to let it rest their for a moment. She was trying her best to hide the raw temptation in her voice...and failing. Her mind was awash with all sorts of ideas, and she had all the time in the world to explore the body she had lusted for these last few days. It was truly a rare treat.

"I am glad you approve. There is something else I have to show you, but I believe that will be best enjoyed after my sister has...loosened up." She ran her fingers down Chiyo's spine, all the way to her fine and curvaceous ass. "When she returns, she will order you to have a match with her on this bed. I goaded her into it." Her tongue darted out and dabbed into Chiyo's ear. "I want you to beat her. Dominate her. Force her to accept your body. Once you have done that, I believe you will find you time here far more enjoyable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:13 am

"Mmm..." Chiyo purred as Cindy rested her head on her shoulder and licked her ear from behind. "You think I can do that?"

It's rather unthinkable for the pink haired girl to dominate the bigger sister like Cindy described, but maybe Bridget would have a disadvantage in an environment like this. A water bed wasn't like a ring where everything was solid after all. Slams wouldn't be too effective, and rushing around would be a foolish move. Chiyo was able to handle Bridget just fine on her own during their match, so maybe it's not that huge of a task to defeat the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Cindy's hand found its way down to Chiyo's ass and gave it a few loving caresses, admiring the firm yet welcoming feel of it. "I do not think you can - I know you can. You saw how she reacted to your body, and I know how you make me feel. On this bed, with your skin rubbing against each other, flesh on flesh, your body all over hers...apply enough heat and she will melt, Chiyo."

Cindy stepped back and looked Chiyo over, head to toe, biting her lips like a great feast was laid out before her. "Take off your clothes. I wish to see what you're wearing under there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:45 pm

"If you say so," Chiyo smiled at Cindy's advice, although she kinda wondered why the girl wanted to see her sister being defeated. "Your wish is my command~" she said playfully at the host's words before starting to undress herself.

Under her relatively normal clothing was a pink sports bra and pantie. Chiyo shook her lower half a bit to let her dress fell, before placing her hands on her hips to pose for Cindy. Before she joined the wrestling world, even this kind of act would normally embarrass her. Funny how drastic people could change at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Cindy could not hid the lust in her eyes as Chiyo undressed if she wanted to. Not that she was inclined to try to. "Magnificent." She walked towards her in casual strolll, inspecting her body from head to toe. She'd imagined what it looked like with substantially fewer clothes upon, and now that the wait was over, she could not say she was disappointed.

She ran her hands along Chiyo's iron abs as she made her way behind her and placed a kiss on the back of her neck. Her other hand reached around started to slide up a thigh, teasing and hinting around the outline of the pink-haired girl's matching panties. "Before we begin, is there anything you would like to share? Perhaps, something you might enjoy in all of this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 pm

"Mmm..." Chiyo let out a soft purr as she felt Cindy kissed the back of her neck and ran her hand on her abs and thigh.

She thought about the question for a bit, wondering if she should let Cindy know about her particular "weak spot", but ultimately deciding against it. Part of it was because she felt that the girl would probably find it out herself anyways, and the rest just because she liked playing secret. After all, the sisters had actually used her weakness against her in their match, whether it's accidental or not, so Chiyo felt like she didn't really need to tell the girl about it.

"Oh, I'm generally enjoy a good tussling around," she replied. "More often than not, I find that struggling my way to freedom when someone pin me or put me in a hold as thrilling... even if my effort ended up futile, heh~"

That should do for now, and as whether the sisters could find out the other secret by the end of the day, that'd definitely be interesting to see. Chiyo had an unseen, bratty grin as she thought about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:49 am

Cindy thought herself to be a very perceptive and keen woman - as a wrestler, she found it to be a nescessary skill. The ability to read an opponent, predict their moves, follow their thoughts and decipher their patterns was crucial in even the most rudimentary matches...and quite useful in life, too.

Chiyo was hiding something behind that playful, innocent veneer, and Cindy was going to enjoy pulling it back and making her squeal in the process.

"You will have plenty of time for that." She gave Chiyo's ass a firm squeeze, then moved back to her front, making sure to lick at her earlobe as she passed. "Soon. For now, simply lay in the bed and wait. Prepare yourself. My sister will join you, shortly."

She graced Chiyo with one, final peck on the lips, then started to make her way out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next