» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yamato Ishii vs Abbey Abraxas

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yamato Ishii vs Abbey Abraxas - Page 5 Empty Re: Yamato Ishii vs Abbey Abraxas

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:04 am

Yamato gave no immediate reaction to the pat on his back or the initial comment, but began grunting when her arm wrapped around his head to apply a headlock. Winded, tired, and in pain, Yamato's body then almost completely limply turned over as Abbey reversed their positions, now also holding on to his arm.

"Pfft. Was not…" he said, in a rather weak attempt to deny what Abbey said as she teased him. From there, the smart thing to do would probably be to be patient and rest as much as he could while waiting for an opening to attempt a counter. But, Yamato wasn't exactly a genius, nor was he patient. So instead balled his free hand into a fist, and began to throw it repeatedly at Abbey's side.

Earlier in the match, these strikes likely would've packed enough power to potentially inflict more significant damage. But in his current state, though the strikes might still hurt a bit, the chances they would actually be enough to make Abbey release him were not too great at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:35 am

Abbey seemed to have rolled Yamato over like a lethargic crocodile taking time with her prey. Soon, she was hunched over him and her legs spread to mount the boy while her arm still pressed them together. Her head was now against his face and neck. She'd have to let go to readjust but for now a draining chokehold might be ok. She certainly didn't loosen it.

Until he started punching him in the side. Abbey's eyes widened and she grunted into his ear. "Damn you!" She growled and pushed up, yanking her arm fee so she could completely sit up. She held out her hands and threatened to catch any more punches he threw at her as she looked down at him.

"I've still got you pinned, boyo." She said with a serious look in her eyes. "But you don't get off with a three count. I told you." She said, her smile widening. "STF."

Throwing her hands down to try and pin his shoulders, Abbey was only looking to keep him from countering as her head continued downward and she tried to crash their skulls together.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:50 am

For a brief moment it seemed Yamato's desperate tactic might've worked. However instead of getting off of him completely, Abbey only released his head and arm, but sat up astride his waist to keep him down.

Looking up into Abbey's eyes as she spoke, it only now occurred to Yamato that what he tried might not've been the best idea as he saw her intent to inflict even more pain on Yamato. Before he could react, she suddenly pinned his shoulders down to the mat.

Seeing this, the referee moved over in preparation to count the pinfall, but stopped as Abbey then threw her head down to collide into Yamato's skull with a devastating headbutt! "Aggh!" he shouted out. Already tired as he was, the powerful impact of the collision now had Yamato seeing stars as he laid practically motionless beneath the woman. Whatever she attempted next, there was a good chance Yamato would be too out of it to even offer any resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 am

"gnnnnghOWWW!"

Abbey screamed as the headbutt landed. She huffed against Yamato's face, as close as they were and their lips even threatened to touch as Abbey growled and winced. "Shit! That wasn't very smart at all!" She said and then pushed herself up.

"Geeze, dammit!" Abbey rubbed her head and then looked down at Yamato. "I'll make it up to you or something." She muttered and then slid off him and tried to roll him onto his back so she could lock his leg up with her own and drape herself over his body. As long as his head was ringing way more than hers, she figured she would be able to lock the young boy in an STF like she had said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:20 am

Yamato was so out of it after the headbutt, he was now seeing two of Abbey over him, and could hardly make out what they were saying. And he only gave a weak groan as she moved off of him and rolled him over.

True to her word, Abbey locked their legs together before laying over him and wrapping her arms around his head to synch in the STF. Yamato had been far too dazed to even notice her applying the hold, that is until it was locked in. He then immediately began to scream out in pain, instinctively reaching his arms out in hopes of finding one of the ropes. "Aaaagggghhhh!"

But unfortunately for him, none were within reach. He'd put up the best fight he could to this point, but now he was trapped. The only comfort in this hold was the feeling of Abbey's soft breasts pressing against his back, though that wasn't enough to mask the excruciating pain of the STF.

You know you've been dominated when an opponent tells you exactly how they're going to defeat you, and you still can't do anything to stop it. And it seemed that was the case here. Yamato endured as long as he possibly could, weakly throwing his arms around in attempt to knock her arms away or throw her off his back. If that didn't work, his options would likely be narrowed down to either tapping out or passing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 am

This time when Abbey locked in the STF, she had a much better grip than when she attempted the Muta lock. She strained as her cheeks reddened and when Yamato pawed at her, this time she only tightened the hold with more resolve as she arched her back to try and make it as painful as possible. This time it wasn't anything fancy and she just wanted to make sure that Yamato understood, she wasn't playing around any longer and that he could tap any time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:40 am

Yamato's weak attempts to escape the STF did nothing to help his situation. In fact, if anything it seemed to only make things worse. Not only did he fail to break the hold, but his resistance prompted Abbey to wrench back even more on the hold, causing him to scream out in pain once again.

The pain was nearly unbearable before, but now it was simply too much for the young man. And without a single moment more of hesitation, he began quickly tapping his hand against Abbey's wrist to signal his submission. "I give!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:17 am

Once Yamato spoke his submission, Abbey released the hold immediately. She flopped against him and hugged her arms against the side of his body. "Hey, not bad." Abbey said into his ear. She squeezed her arms and then stood up, swatting him in the butt and using the placement to help herself up before the referee lifted her hand.

She bowed, taking the kudos before she looked back down at Yamato. "Well, maybe you've got a long way to go, but I've been at this my whole life and it's not like you were as bad as my last opponent. You gave me a run for my money a few times. Just keep at it and you'll do ok in the future." Abbey grinned. "You still won't beat me, but you'll do ok!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:34 am

The bell rang as Yamato submitted, and he was more than relieved when Abbey immediately then released him from the STF. "Eh… Thanks…" he said between breaths, panting as he replied to the compliment.

He then flinched a bit as Abbey swat his butt and used it to push herself back up. Yamato then turned his head so he could see her form the corner of his eye, and couldn't help but smile as she spoke. "Heh. I really appreciate it… And we'll see about that." he said before shifting his fingers to give her a thumbs up. "Oh, and good match. I'll be looking forward to the rematch someday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:09 am

Abbey smiled at Yamato. "Sure! Just tell me how you want to submit next time. I do requests." She said with a bright grin. She then looked down. "And, uh... sorry about the headbutt. I guess it worked out but it hurt like a bitch! I'd kiss it and make it all better but I think you already have enough ideas in your head to make lil yama-kun happy for the next few nights."

Abbey laughed, collected her jacket and glasses and then made to exit the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next