Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Well, that could have gone worse. Michael could have made it awkward, but now it was nice not having to worry about fucking up the delivery, because he got it off his chest already, although he had no idea she didn't take him seriously. Michael atch her ass slide over onto his face. He smiled underneath it and began to playfully kiss and lick her ass.

When Mariko began to suck his dick, he shuddered a bit. It has been ages since he got a proper blowjob. The teasing beforehand did help make him excited. He was enjoying it, that much was clear even without the sounds coming from under Mariko's ass.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Mariko felt Michael's lips and tongue begin to worship her sexy ass as she sat on his face, and couldn't help but grin. She always loved that feeling she got in moments when an opponent's will to fight was broken, and that seemed to be the case now. Michael had put up an excellent fight in this match, but now the queen had conquered her foe and turned him into a loyal, submissive throne.

She continued to moan while she sucked the paladin's cock, beginning to increase the speed of her oral stimulation. His dick was hard as could be, and the little groans muffled under her soft rear only further showed the obvious fact that Michael was quite liking his current situation.

Practically taking his entire manhood into her mouth, she began to suck even more intensely while grinding her ass back and forth on Michael's face. He had done well to resist as much of her teasing as he had, but now Mariko was going all out to push the paladin to the limit and bring him to an orgasm.

Last edited by LARIATO on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Michael was broken. That much was true, but not because he didn't want to continue fighting, but because there was no point. He happily accepted his position as the submissive one after he was bested fair and square. He continued to worship her ass, licking and kissing it. He groaned even more when his love's lips went to the end of him.

Eventually, he had to cum. It was approaching fast. He felt his cock getting closer

and closer

and closer

and closer.

And he came.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Mariko continued riding Michael's face, enjoying the feeling of each submissive kiss and lick he gave her ass. She then gave a slight moan in response to the muffled groans under her rear. And as Mariko continued to orally pleasure her opponent's cock, the seductress could feel his body beginning to tense up, and knew he was just about to reach his limit.

That's it, big boy. Let it all out~ she thought to herself. As if reading her mind, the paladin's body obeyed, and Mariko withdrew from his cock right as reached the point of no return. Michael's cum exploded out into the air for all to see and a decent amount fell on Mariko's hair, face, and chest. The bell rang to signal the end of the match, and Mariko's music began to play again to signal her victory!

Mariko always liked to give a nice, dominant victory pose for the photographers when she won a match. So for a bit longer she remained seated on top of Michael's face, though she had a feeling he didn't mind it all that much. With a finger she wiped a bit of his cum off of her cheek, then put the finger in her mouth and began to suck on it while winking to the photographers. "Mmmm~ Delicious~" she cooed.

After she'd given the photographers enough time to get their pictures, she finally climbed off of Michael's face and stood up, crossing her arms in front of her and grinning down at him. "Well, that was rather fun. Now are you ready to hold up your end of the bet, my pet?"

Winner: Mariko Ishii

Last edited by LARIATO on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Michael suffered his first loss. It was his first match, so not much pressure was on him, but still, it would have been nice to start off strong. His opponent was good and he was going to make sure he'd win next time. Love wasn't going to hinder that. If anything, it would fuel it, empowering him to beat her so that he could prove to her he is an equal in skill.

Michael looked up at Mariko. Her question was anticipated by him, since he would ask the same if he won. "It was quite fun, both sexually and competitively. I am ready to serve you, Love."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:22 pm

"For the rest of the night, you'll be addressing me as 'Mistress,' and nothing else unless I give you permission. Still, glad to hear it." she replied with a giggle, before going to untie him. First she untied the tabard from around his legs and used it as a towel to wipe the cum off of her breasts and face before tossing it down beside him. Then she untied her top to free his wrists, and put it on before grabbing her shorts and sliding them back on as well.

"Put as much of your clothes back on as you want, then follow me." she ordered, waiting for him to obey. And as soon as he complied, she would step through the ropes and exit the ring, then lead the way as she walked up the aisle and exited the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Michael nods to that. "Yes Mistress." he replied, waiting for her to untie him. After she was done, he picks up his speedos and put them on. His tabard was slung over his shoulder, but never put it back on. He followed her out, catching up to her and walking next to her. It was going to be a fun night. He was going to have fun serving Mariko. He was curious on what she had planned.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6