Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Michael did it. He got the rope. With Mariko being forced to release her, he decided to take a quick moment to rest. He decided to rest for one second. He decided to rest for two seconds. He decided to re...

Son of a bitch he realised that Mariko was already up. He started to get up, but then was brought down with Mariko's foot. Little did she know, however, both the lascivious side and the competitive side of him was pleased. He loved Mariko rubbing her boot down on him, exerting her dominance on him, but she didn't realise she was allowing him to catch his breath.

"I'm fine, but you are aren't, MY soon to be pet" he taunted back as he reached up and grabbed her leg. He attempted to yank her down, hard. Once that was done, he would try to stand up and get some distance to plan out his next move.

Alright, the girl's got a good ground game. If I can wear her down with strikes and throws, I should be able to weaken her enough to be able to make her cum.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:51 pm

For a split second, Mariko could've sworn she saw a twitch down between Michael's legs as she stepped on him, and couldn't help but chuckle. It seemed the Paladin wasn't lying when he mentioned earlier that he liked being beaten up by beautiful women. "Enjoying yourself?~" she asked, rubbing the sole of her boot against his face some more.

She did expect he would eventually catch his breath and attempt to get her off of him at some point, and that suspicion was confirmed as Michael grabbed her legs. Considering his strength advantage, she assumed he'd try to push her back off of him. But she was wrong, and suddenly she was yanked straight down. And whether Michael intended it or not, Mariko's throat landed straight across the middle rope as she fell.

As the Paladin moved away to put some distance between them, Mariko began coughing and used the rope for leverage as she pulled herself back up to a knee. Although, it was clear she'd need a moment to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Michael saw that he just, in D&D terms, rolled a natural 20. Mariko was not only down, but she took a good hit as well. He smirked as he knew what to do. It was time to go back on the offensive. He rushed at her, attempting a kick to her side. If that landed, he would grab Mariko by the hair and yank her up. He would then give her a quick kiss before attempting to pick her up by the throat and chokeslam her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Just when Mariko had almost recovered from her incidental crash into the middle rope, she suddenly gasped as Michael's leg crashed into her side with a powerful kick. "Gwah!" Now with the wind knocked out of her, she was once again in a bad position.

Michael then grabbed her hair and yanked her right up to her feet. "Agh!" she shouted, wincing in pain and grasping at his wrist in attempt to pry it away. "Let go of me you--" she began, but before she could finish her sentence her eyes shot wide open in surprise as the Paladin cut her off with a kiss, placing his lips right over hers.

It wasn't often that Mariko was the one on the receiving end of a distracting tactic like that, but it was certainly working against her now. And before she could manage to put up any resistance, the Paladin grabbed her by the throat, then lifted her up before slamming her down to the mat with a chokeslam, eliciting another agonized gasp from Mariko and causing her back to arch in reaction to the pain upon impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Michael was doing great. He smiled after the chokeslam. He was really enjoying the match. Mariko was getting pounded, heavily, and he needed to apply the pressure. The Pally was thinking of the right move for the situation. Perhaps it was time for his special move. She wasn't cruel enough to make the "Tyrant Breaker" fit in terms of his theme, so why not the other one. He looked down at her. "You are a lucky one. You have the honor of being the first target of my special erotic move. A fitting move for such a beauty." he cooed. He then closed his eyes, muttered something, and then sat down on Mariko, looking away as his hands lower to grasp Mariko's breast roughly and then violently twists them. "Lay on Hands."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:18 am

Mariko glanced up at her opponent and listened, still too busy trying to recover from his recent offensive flurry to resist as he sat down on top of her. Trapped under his weight, the Japanese beauty then began to gasp out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his hands grasped and twisted her breasts.

For many women in this position the pain would likely be a turnoff, and they would probably be spending their time and energy desperately fighting to escape. But not Mariko. Yes the erotic hold was painful, but she absolutely loved the way he was dominating her body with his hands, the feeling of being pinned down like this only served to heighten the pleasure. Amidst the pained grimaces on her face, she began to smirk. The only negative she could find was that he hadn't removed her top, but for now she was willing to forgive that. "Oh yeah~ That's it, keep going~" she moaned out.

The painful, yet erotic twisting was definitely starting to turn her on. But unfortunately for Michael, the Japanese beauty was still far from reaching her climax, and she still wanted very much to make this young man her pet. After she'd enjoyed the feeling of his hands against her for a while, she decided it was time to get her head back in the game. Gripping his wrists with her hands, she began to dig her fingernails into the skin, hoping to make him release her breasts. And if he did, then at that exact moment Mariko would pull his arms down to try to make him fall toward her, and would send her skull up to smash into his with a headbutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:33 am

The Paladin smiled as he continued to play with her breasts. The fine, large pillows of fun were a nice thing to grasp and play with. They were both loving it. He eventually got distracted with the fun of roughly playing with her breasts to the point where the fingernails that dug into his skin was so much of a shock that the only difference from an actual shock would be electricity. His hands shot up in reaction, but then he felt them going down. He knew what she was going to do, luckily, he paid attention in Physics.

Impulse is force times time. If I bring my head forward, but then move it backwards at a correct rate, I will increase the time in contact, thus reducing force. He began to do so. He "rolled with" the headbutt, causing the impact to be not as much damaging, but as Newton's third law states. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so the headubtt was lessened on her end as well, most likely.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:27 am

Mariko hadn't counted on Michael being a physics expert, and his quick thinking seemed to help. The headbutt connected, but didn't seem to have quite the impact Mariko was looking for. Still, she hoped it would at least be enough to daze him momentarily.

She turned to the side and pulled down on whichever of Michael's arms was further form the ropes, trying to reverse their positions and put Mariko on top of her opponent in the middle of the ring. If successful, she'd then slide forward until she was sitting on his chest in a schoolgirl pin with his arms pinned down beneath her shins.

From there, she'd frame the Paladin's face between her thighs and reach a hand down, gently running it through his hair. "My, I didn't know you had such talented hands~" she cooed, before taking her hand off his head and slowly, softly running down his torso toward his waistline. "But now it's my turn." she said, and would then snake her hand into Michael's pants. Initially she would softly, teasingly rub her hand over his member, waiting for him to start to get hard in her hand.

But then her hand would move to his balls and clasp on with a firm grip. And just as he'd done, she'd begin to twist on his ball sack while squeezing it tightly. All the while she would keep her eyes focused onto his, that seductive smirk never leaving her pretty face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:47 am

The Paladin expected Mariko to act immediately, but he didn't expect her to be that quick about it. He was being dragged away, away to the center of the ring. It was obvious, she didn't want him to rope break again. He did his best to resist, but he was just not in a good enough position to. Eventually he was pinned between the lovely girl's thighs, which was quite delightful. The Paladin smiled at her seduction, but then realised what she had planned.

Michael may love being beat up, but he was not sure if his pain tolerance would be broken here. He hoped that he could break out before it began, but it wasn't going to be easy. She kept teasing him, which is what he liked, competitive, but seductive. He then eventually felt the pain. He gritted his teeth at first as the beauty began to be rough with his balls, but then he couldn't hold it in. He began to scream out, but there was pleasure in it.

Michael couldn't just let her keep playing with his balls though, at least right now, where he couldn't tell her to tone it down a tad. He attempted to free his arms using his strength. If that works, he would then attempt to grab her arm and twist in opposite directions, hoping to free his balls.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 am

"Mmm~ How's that feel?~" she asked, giggling as she continued to squeeze and twist his balls. His screams only made her happier in her perch on top of his chest. "That's it. Scream for me~"

He then began to struggle in attempt to free his arms. And though Mariko's current position did a good job of nullifying his strength, but he still managed to eventually free one of his arms. But as it shot out to try to grab Mariko's wrist, she used her free hand to catch his instead. "Tsk tsk. Trying to stop your mistress form playing with her toy? That won't do."

She'd then try to push his wrist right back to the mat as she continued to erotically torture the Palladin's balls. But Mariko could quite literally feel how much Michael was enjoying this, despite his screaming and struggling. And so once she felt his penis begin to harden, she'd release his balls only to wrap her hand around his shaft, and would then begin to slowly rub it up and down. "Ready to cum yet, big guy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next