Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Liesmith, Mystery Dragon, OP_Fighter, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny


Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???


Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???


Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace


Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine


Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei


Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???



TENSION


Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin


Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???


Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero


Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2


TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by LtLukas on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:37 am

Star Wars? That's the one that has Sandra Bullock, right? And there is a bus that can't go under 55 miles per hour or it explodes, no?

Or is that Speed with Keanu Reeves?

_________________
My Characters

LtLukas

Posts : 2440
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:42 am

Well...that was an attempt at trolling at least.

_________________
See the full roster

Old_Man_Tai

Posts : 6118
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Daaharu on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:44 am

Out of curiosity, is anyone else here, like, a big fan of Star Wars? Meaning that you're familiar with the saga beyond the movies, have read or seen at least some of the Expanded Universe, could give dates of critical non-movie events (Thousand-Year Darkness, Dark Nest Crisis, rise of Darth Krayt's One Sith, just for example) or know who important non-movie characters are (Naga Sadow, Zayne Carrick, Mara Jade, for example)?

Because, like, I always see threads like this, and of course everyone knows and loves the movies (except for the weirdos like Tai who haven't seen them, which, seriously, how can you not have seen Star Wars?), but I always wonder if there are more super-nerds like me present.

_________________

Daaharu

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Lobo on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:46 am

Daaharu wrote:Out of curiosity, is anyone else here, like, a big fan of Star Wars? Meaning that you're familiar with the saga beyond the movies, have read or seen at least some of the Expanded Universe, could give dates of critical non-movie events (Thousand-Year Darkness, Dark Nest Crisis, rise of Darth Krayt's One Sith, just for example) or know who important non-movie characters are (Naga Sadow, Zayne Carrick, Mara Jade, for example)?

Because, like, I always see threads like this, and of course everyone knows and loves the movies (except for the weirdos like Tai who haven't seen them, which, seriously, how can you not have seen Star Wars?), but I always wonder if there are more super-nerds like me present.

Dultch

_________________
Friction: Kelly Conway Zipporah Amos Boudreaux "THE Cyclops"  Bonnie Gastin Andrea Umlaut White Mamba  Trixie Lasek

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

Posts : 9306
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Daaharu on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:50 am

Lobo wrote:
Daaharu wrote:Out of curiosity, is anyone else here, like, a big fan of Star Wars? Meaning that you're familiar with the saga beyond the movies, have read or seen at least some of the Expanded Universe, could give dates of critical non-movie events (Thousand-Year Darkness, Dark Nest Crisis, rise of Darth Krayt's One Sith, just for example) or know who important non-movie characters are (Naga Sadow, Zayne Carrick, Mara Jade, for example)?

Because, like, I always see threads like this, and of course everyone knows and loves the movies (except for the weirdos like Tai who haven't seen them, which, seriously, how can you not have seen Star Wars?), but I always wonder if there are more super-nerds like me present.

Dultch

I wish we could tag people in posts like on Facebook so I could summon him to be a nerd with me. @d_ultsch

Daaharu

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by CybeastGregarX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:58 am

The prequels are bad? HA! I laugh at you all! XD

The upcoming movies by Disney is what is the bad.

_________________
Cy's Wrestler Domain

CybeastGregarX

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 23
Location : UNSC Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Daaharu on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:01 am


_________________

Daaharu

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Lobo on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:05 am

CybeastGregarX wrote:The prequels are bad? HA! I laugh at you all! XD

The upcoming movies by Disney is what is the bad.

Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy.

By Marvel and Disney.

_________________
Friction: Kelly Conway Zipporah Amos Boudreaux "THE Cyclops"  Bonnie Gastin Andrea Umlaut White Mamba  Trixie Lasek

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

Posts : 9306
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by CybeastGregarX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:07 am

They had a reason for existing, the new upcoming Star Wars movies do not.

_________________
Cy's Wrestler Domain

CybeastGregarX

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 23
Location : UNSC Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Alexandra on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:08 am

The upcoming movie looks great.

And I WANT to like the EU, but there's just soooo much of it, and soooo much of it is awful.

But the Thrawn trilogy and Mara Jade are awesome, so... >_>


Alexandra

Posts : 10598
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 30
Location : Neo Cyber City, 3 A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAI HAS NEVER SEEN STAR WARS

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:47 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum