by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Briefly smiling as she watched her, what seemed, inexperienced opponent, hunch over from Veronica's own hard punch, V began to recoil her fist back as her opponent was doing something herself too, by trying to sweep down the American in one swift sweep of her kicks. Fortunately, from the way this girl drank her poison, and fought so far, V grabbed her hands onto left hand, before pulling her down as they would both be going down.

Right onto the cold wooden bar floor, as it shook the glasses on the bar counter.

If brought down as well with her, Veronica would take things to the next level, by wrapping her arms and legs around the girl, in order to tire her out, all while eyeing up the environment around her.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. - Page 2 CxD01fY
Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

Post by LtLukas Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Jessica struggled against Veronica's arms and legs trying to break free. She had got Veronica down to the floor but Veronica managed to drag her on to the floor as well, much to Jessica's annoyance. Jessica attempted to roll the wrestling pair over, trying to get any sort of leverage to get Veronica to release her.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Jessica continued to thrash against the woman. Her only concern at the moment was trying to break free of the woman.

Jessica propped herself up on her knees, arms still surrounding her. If she could get there, she would come down on Veronica, sending both of them to the floor in a bid to get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Flooring the girl, along with herself had worked better than expected, against someone of Veronica's sheer size and weight, Jessica would ideally be quite stumped on trying getting this former American down in a daze. But size didn't always mean everything, and this wasn't no run of the mill Friction entry match, this was a bar fight, but as Jessica cussed and struggled her body with Veronica twisting her grip on Jess, she finally let go, falling back leaned up as she still looked unfazed.

Was this girl going to swear all night? or fight? Veronica thought, as she was more than ready to not let Jess have a quick breather, or sometime to think up of a new cuss word to throw.

"I'd watch your mouth", Veronica said, bringing herself back up as she would attempt to drop in on Jess, with a elbow drop to the stomach of her newest rival. Complete with the shock of the drop, her opponent had better react quickly.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Jessica was finally free. She was feeling a bit clumsy from the alcohol and a bit woozy from the crash but she was free. The apparent price of freedom was an elbow to the gut which she suffered through with an "Oof!" Jessica was flattened back down to the floor and nearly threw up. While that wouldn't count as a loss it would be humiliating and Jessica wasn't the type. She held it in and made a grab at Veronica.

If she could get that she would roll the duo over and secure a mount. From there, she could really start to have some fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:11 pm

If this kid had of thrown up, Veronica would of probably been the one to wipe her face in it after that kind of langue, and consumption of drink and cockiness Jessica had about herself.

However as Veronica crushed in, the girl made a grab for the American's body, secure at that, but more than enough for them to roll over the fake bar floor as V grunted, trying to throw her fists right at Jessica's, unmissable, mug of a face as she huffed.

"Hnnfh!" Veronica grunted as she would mange to land one shot right into the girls skull, all while trying to give her nose, a good tug upwards as V grinned, playing with the girls face, "smile for that audience kid!" she said, only to find out Jess had gotten a mount while they were toppling, and punching back and forth.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Jessica felt like she was in her element, punch drunk and regular drunk, rolling with the punches and rolling on the floor. A solid punch rattled brain and she began to worry. Was she bleeding? Well, obviously not, as Veronica kept going. Jessica was ready to beat the shit out of this girl for playing with her face like that and disrespecting her.

Jessica reached up to grab a fistful of hair and tried to haul her up. Jessica did her best to ensure that this little scuffle was at least a little bit of, y'know, wrestling, by attempting to tuck Veronica's head between her strong thighs and hitting her with a fisherman's suplex.

"Where's that smile now, kid?" she taunted.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm

This would be an awkward position to get out of, even for Veronica, her opinion on the girl's attire as well as her repugnant personality, didn't impress her, only to have the displeasure of having Jessica, on top, and in control for the moment. But feeling her short black hair gripped harshly, as Veronica gritted her teeth, trying to punch her way out of this with a strike to Jess's side, her head head was quickly tucked into a warm place, the girls thighs, as Veronica didn't blush at all at the close position.

She had no problem herself slamiing women, and men, inbetween her legs as she was getting a taste of her opponents way of doing it, sloppy, but "ouuufh!" groaned as the girl pulled off a move on Veronica's size of body, making her flop to the floor breathing quickly, but not out of it as she opened her eyes to look at Jessica.

"Smart move, but you almost put me to sleep....and that's not from the move..." she taunted back, already wiping her her fringe to the side to see with her eyes.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Jessica wondered what exactly this woman was getting at. What kind of girl taunts after getting slammed? Well Jessica found the only type of girl in the world who did such a thing. And the strike to the side hurt, sure but it wasn't enough to warrant that sort of insult. Jessica's inebriated mind almost collapsed from the weighty questions.

"Fine. You want another?" Jessica shot at her. She kinda wanted to secure some painful submission but she remembered this was a first blood match. Jessica made a grab at V's feet and latched on. If there weren't any strong objections, Jessica would begin spinning the woman in wide arcs and send her flying into the furniture of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2