Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Anne Sachman vs. Lorenza Saldano

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anne Sachman vs. Lorenza Saldano - Page 3 Empty Re: Anne Sachman vs. Lorenza Saldano

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:12 am

Lorenza didn't care whether it had been a full three minutes or not. She didn't bother to stick around to listen to her opponent bicker with the referee girl over how she had timed the round. The boxer quickly retreated to her corner, practically stumbling across the ring as she did, before sitting down on the stool that was provided for her, rubbing at her face with both gloved hands, then grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat from her brow.

"Ugh...fuck it...come on..." she grumbled to herself. She had known that the muay thai rounds might not end well for her, but it had still been rather jarring to be beaten up so easily. She was a world champion, after all. Losing was not in her DNA. In her official professional career, she had never been defeated. Her sole loss had come to Carmen Rodriguez during their rematch here at AFW, and even in that loss Lorenza had never been so dominated as she had been in the first round of this fight.

She was going to get her revenge in the next round. As the seconds ticked away and the time to fight again arrived, Lorenza stood up and reinserted her mouthguard, staring across the ring at her opponent, eyes glowing with silent intensity as she stepped forward, pounding her gloves together.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Anne Sachman vs. Lorenza Saldano - Page 3 Empty Re: Anne Sachman vs. Lorenza Saldano

Post by Unlife Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:15 am

3 minutes without her legs? Without elbows? Without throws? Without committing an accidental foul? Without, frankly, her dignity? How long could that be? Anne shot an ugly look at the ref. Apparently, not THAT long. Every single second on the stool was trepidation itself, but when Lorenza stared right back across the ring, the promise of hell fresh in her eyes, Anne had to despite the butterflies in her stomach. She placed her mouthguard back in, never once leaving Lorenza's stare, and went back to the center of the ring.

A glove punch started the second round, and Anne brought her arms up to guard, planning to squander as much time as possible on defense and wasted clinches. She wouldn't win this round, she had told herself time and again, but she could both strive to deny Lorenza the satisfaction of a revenge knockdown, as well as keep the damage done to her to the bare minimum.

Three minutes. What could one do in three minutes?

She eyed the way Lorenza's left leg subtly twitched. She eyed the beginnings of the bruise on her Abs and the way her head moved betrayed some pain.

Shit. Shit, shit shit shit shit.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:55 am

The bell rang to start the second round—Lorenza's round. She was still hurting from the pounding she had taken in the first round of the fight, but not so much that she wouldn't be able to use Anne as her own personal punching bag in this round. Better still, the next fighting round—after a long break for chess—was to be a boxing round, too.

Lorenza had knocked out plenty of opponents in the first round. Now, she had two to do her worst on a girl who would be just as out of her element as Lorenza had been when they had fought in Anne's muay thai style.

Lorenza would advance on Anne quickly, confidently, with only her somewhat sore leg hampering her and slowing her down. As she got within range of her foe, she would throw an exploratory jab, testing Anne's guard, getting close, almost taunting Anne with the fact that she could no longer assail Lorenza's vulnerable legs. After the jab, Lorenza would throw a lightning-fast combination of punches—left jab, right hook, left hook—all aimed at Anne's face, as Lorenza waited to see how well her foe could block.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Her first instinct was to kick out at Lorenza, plant a swift, sharp foot straight into her to put some distance between them. Anne knew then, more than ever, that she was a foul waiting to happen, and is was as much a problem Lorenza was gonna be. She caught the first jab handily on her glove...and then she ran. Her stance shifted subtly, and when the punches came she didn't even bother taking them head on. She moved back, backpedaling a little, her head leaning back, letting the punches hit air. She made a quick side-glance behind, a check to see how far the ropes were: nearer than she liked. She did not want to be cornered.

Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Lorenza's first jab was caught by Anne's gloves, just as she had anticipated it would be. She expected the others to catch Anne in a similar way. She wanted to test Anne's guard. That was part of the game. But Anne didn't seem interested in playing Lorenza's way. She backpedaled, and Lorenza's combination met nothing but air as her opponent retreated from her punishing punches.

Lorenza growled frustratedly, and she would follow her opponent, stalking her towards the ropes, waiting for Anne to run out of room to run. She would keep jabbing at her foe, first a right, then a left, then a right again, trying to keep the pressure on Anne. Either she would stop retreating and fight, or she would run out of room and back herself into a corner. Either way, Lorenza would have her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Lorenza was forcing her back and doing it hard and fast. That last jab caught her on the guard, and another side glanced confirmed what she feared: she was slowly being forced all the way to the ropes where Lorenza could wail on her with impunity. She considered a rope-a-dope tactic for a moment, before mentally laughing it off. A rope-a-dope. On a boxer. Ha. Even if she did try it out, she hadn't sold enough on her offense to fool Lorenza. Which left her that one painful option...

She pushed forward, catching the jabs on her guard, and punching back with her own strong jab into Lorenza's face. That quick bit of offense cost her a glancing blow on her mouth. It didn't look like much to the audience, but she tasted blood. Hopefully, her own bit of offense could throw Lorenza back if only a bit.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Anne made her choice, and it was the one which Lorenza had been hoping the muay thai practitioner would make. The younger woman stopped backpedaling, planted her feet, and chose to fight. Lorenza's gloved fist skid along the edge of Anne's mouth. In response, Anne threw a jab which very nearly struck Lorenza head-on in the absence of her guard.

Quickly, the Mexican fighter bobbed her head to the side, though she was still forced to wince as Anne's glove slid along the side of her head. She didn't mind that pain. Not when she had an opportunity presenting itself here.

"Haaa!" Lorenza would yell, as she would throw another quick jab at Anne's face, and then would duck low, sending a swinging hook into Anne's side, trying to pound her in the ribs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:31 am

Anne saw the jab coming, but she didn't the body hook. She brought her arms up to deflect the jab, turning it aside - right when Lorenza came at her low, and struck her at exactly the same spot she did in the first round. The earlier receding pain swelled up, and multiplied twofold, and Anne made a muffled whimper of pain through her mouthguard. She staggered backwards, one hand clutching her ribs. She didn't think they were broken, but they smarted as fuck.

Anne tried to pivot her way out of this increasing small side of the ring. Biting down her pain, she advanced on Lorenza, throwing a two-jab combination at her guard, before pivoting out a little, trying to get to the other side of Lorenza, to force her positioning to the broader side of the ring, giving her much more space to maneuver
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Lorenza's body hook buried into Anne's side. The whimper was soft and low, but Lorenza just caught it at the edge of her hearing. It spurred her on. Adrenaline was now really kicking into high gear as Lorenza knew she had the advantage over her foe. There was still plenty of time in this round to pound on Anne. Lorenza was going to send her to the mat, more than once. She was going to make up for her own pitiful performance in the first round, and more.

Anne staggered back following the blow to her ribs, but rallied and would begin to advance on Lorenza. She threw a combination, two jabs aimed at Lorenza's guard, which the Mexican boxer absorbed handily. Anne pivoted then, trying to make it to the other side of Lorenza.

Lorenza did not intend to let her. If Anne did manage to make it around her, the muay thai fighter would make it only much worse for wear than when she had begun. Lorenza would throw a jab with her right glove, in the same direction as her opponent's pivot, trying to slip it behind the other woman's guard to tag her in the ear, almost pushing her along in her effort to make it to the center of the ring.

Then, Lorenza would bring a thunderous left hook around, hoping to let Anne run right into her fist as she tried to drill it into the opposite side of the other woman's head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 am

Anne completed her pivot, transiting fully to the left, open side of the ring in one smooth movement. Lorenza's efforts only seemed to aid her, the jab barely grazing her ear. She steadied her guard, ready to-

She never saw the hook coming. Correction: she did, for a split second anyway; she turned her head in time just to make it so much worse.

There was an audible crack, but, incredibly, Anne did not drop immediately. She took a step back with that absolutely stunned look on her face, blood leaking out of a broken nose...and then her knees buckled and she fell, mercifully, backwards. Shit, she thought, she got me, the words repeating themselves as lay on her back, her eyes closed and her chest heaving up and down.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next