by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Let's try again, Cowboy

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's try again, Cowboy - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's try again, Cowboy

Post by ThunderFox Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:56 am

Stupid! Stupid stupid stupid STUPID!

Kendra couldn't believe her slip up. Yeah, Clyde was cute and all but she didn't want him to think that she was just gonna come on so strong so fast. And hell, she wasn't even sure how she even felt about the guy yet! He was nice, from what she could tell. Maybe a little cocky for his own good, but nice all the same. But that didn't mean she wanted to just get witht he first guy she met here. What was she thinking!

Thankfully, Clyde didn't make it weird by saying something that would just embarass her even more. His good natured smile and laugh was enough to break some of the tension. Kendra smiled back, despite herself. She'd have to think more carefully before she spoke again.

"Sorry. Sometimes I get a lil' carried away," The southern beauty said as she climbed up into the ring after him, climbing between the bottom and second rope. "I hope I didn't... you know... get yer hopes up er nothin'. Not that I think you aren't good enough... just, you know... ah hell..." Kendra was starting to lose where she was going with what she was saying, so she thought it best to stop talking now. For all she knew, Clyde was already starting to get some ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:54 am

Clyde was absently walking around the ring. He didn't know why it was just something to do. He felt so lost these days and actions that didn't make sense before, meant nothing to him now. But hearing her statement quickly made Clyde snap out of it.

"Hopes up?" He said with a bit of statement before he smiled deviously at Kendra. "Nah girl!" He said cheerfully enough. "I didn't think you meant anythin' by what ya said, I was just caught a little off guard by whatcha said..." And Clyde looked down at Kendra's legs in a very unsubtle way, pointing at them.

"...I dunno if I want my head between 'em if you gon' squeeze like that again." Clyde muttered slyly, giving Kendra a coy look. He knew what he was saying.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 am

Kendra desperately wanted Clyde to just forget he whole thing. She didn't know why she was getting so flustered. She never got this way around guys. Maybe it was because he was from back home... and not too bad looking. The blonde shook her head when her thoughts started to wander. Surely, this guy HAD to have a girlfriend.

"Yeah, heh. Sorry about that," Kendra said. As Clyde's eyes glided down to her legs, the southern beauty couldn't help but feel a little self concious. She was proud of her body, and her strength. But it was still embarrassing to be stared at.

"Well, then I suggest you steer clear of these legs of mine. I'll pop yer head like a tomato if yer not too careful," she said, trying to play it cool and not give away that she was a little shy. "Now, how are doin' this thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 am

"Yer fine." Clyde said. Trying his best to not feel awkward but easier said than done. He told himself to relax. To play it cool like he normally did, but with Mercy on his mind in the presence of a babe like Kendra, he really didn't know how to act. He just felt worn out and torn inside.

"Oh I believe ya. Ain't gotta tell me twice." Clyde remarked, rubbing his recovering shoulder. "How 'bout jus' a lil' standard match? We'll count our own pins. Submissions count too." Clyde was eager for a spar, he loved to compete and wrestle. He hoped it would take his mind off Mercy and allow him to finally have some fun again. Tension had been dramatic and problematic as of late, a spar with Kendra felt like a good ol' thing.

"Ready?" He asked, hands up awaiting a lockup.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 am

Clyde was smart to not doubt Kendra. If there was anything about herself she deserved to be proud of, it was her powerful legs.

When Clyde sggested that they just do a standard match, Kendra gave a light nod. "Sounds good ta me. So long as ya don't do no fast counts," Kendra teased, now stretching out her arms. "Or, as long as ya don't cry if I decide to not let go should I make ya tap out." The blond wasn't nearly as good at submissions as she was at striking, but she was sure she could put Clyde in a world of pain if she so chose to. Plus, it wold be nice to hear him have to ask real nice to be let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:12 pm

"'course." Clyde mattered casually before grinning at Kendra's comment, he'd hold her to her words and hoped she'd try. "Don't you worry 'bout me. I'll have you on the mat so outta it, you'll be down for the pin in a slow 10 count." He said confidently, recalling how a couple of times he had Kendra all dizzy during their match. It was an odd sensation, doing that to her. He felt tempted to repeat that.

Clyde moved forward, arms up, trying to grab Kendra's shoulders and lockup with her, trying to out muscle her and push her back towards the ropes if she couldn't hold him back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:06 pm

"Ten count? Boy, you'll be lucky if ya can get me on one knee this time," Kendra replied, her arms now up and ready as well. She was starting to get more and more excited for their little spar. So far, it felt as if she was finally making her first friend here at the AFW.

The cowgirl met him in the middle of the ring, locking up with him. She felt him pushing hard against her, and she returned that push in turn, not wanting to be out done. Before long though, she ended up taking one step back, losing a bit of ground, but she wasn't about to just let up and give him any more edge. So she redoubled her effort, hoping that she could put him against the ropes instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Clyde smirked at Kendra's words before the two met with the lockup, immediately pushing against each other, straining their muscles. Clyde wasn't a powerhouse but was by no means physically weak and would manage to force Kendra back in their lockup.

"I'll try ta' get ya on two."
He muttered with a deeper smirk the very second Kendra started pushing back. "Mmh!" His eyes widened instantly, the smaller but toned fighter forcing his legs to step back hastily, one after the other, until he was back against the ropes after being overpowered by Kendra.

He let out a long breath of air as he looked to the cowgirl while he was pinned to the ropes. "...Strong." He muttered before trying to push on Kendra and turn, trying to put Kendra against the ropes while Clyde stayed against her, turning the tables.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Kendra grunted with the effort of trying to keep her ground, while at the same time, trying to push Clyde back. He was tough, but Kendra knew she could beat him in a contest of strength. She'd done it before. So, giving it all she had, she pushed hard, and eventually managed to push the cowboy back one step, then two, until he was the one against the ropes.

"Heh, good work out," she said, holding him there against the ropes. The effort had left her a bit winded, but she did it. But Clyde wasn't done struggling. She tried to keep him there until she could figure out what to do next, but he managed to push her off just enough to spin them around so that she was back against the ropes.

"N-no ya don't!" Kendra wasn't about to be pinned down. Lifting er leg, the southern beauty tried to plant her bare foot on Clyde's stomach before pushing out, trying to use her powerful legs to shove him off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Clyde pinned Kendra to the ropes just as quick as she got him their. But instead following up, she managed to push him away with a hasty shove from her foot, making Clyde stagger away from her. Again, he was reminded of those strong legs that seemed to easily push him back.

"Heh! You were pretty quick on that." He said to her from a low crouch in front of her, hands on his knees, waiting for her to move out of the ropes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next