Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tis the season, so be merry!

+3
Teenwrestler
HighFly
Deus001
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tis the season, so be merry! Empty Tis the season, so be merry!

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:51 pm

"C'mon John, that's the boy. Put some muscle into it, like I trained you." barked Ryan Knight. The leader of the United Kingdom Elite, the paragon of Britain. Was now in a Santa costume, with white beard to boot.

Over the week Mr Knight had converted his grand apartment, into a mini Santa's grotto. During which he had used his vast personal wealth to gather gifts for the friends he had made over the course of this year, winter was Ryan's top season. The TV specials, mince pies and glittery baubles. The paragon of Britain loved all of it.

"I'm trying dammit, I'm an artist you know!" shouted John Carnaby, Mr Knight's right hand man. The master of creation had donned a Santa's elf costume, and was currently making sure the Christmas tree was as good looking as it could be. On top of a step ladder trying to perfectly place the star.

Spoiler:

"I know you can be a tad overdoing John, but you put two baubles on every branch. Your choice though." Lucy was sitting cross legged in the chair, donning a Rudolf red nose and ears which lit up thanks to AA batteries on the side. She had also chose not to dye her hair blonde as it usually was, instead going with the natural brunette colour.

Ryan's apartment was already grand, what with the fireplace and mantled rapier on the wall. Now though it looked like something right off a card, with presents wrapped up and awaiting the guests Ryan would invite.

The paragon of Britain looked at his list, and nodded to himself. First up was Charlie Haines and Alaina Sanders, who Ryan and Lucy had met one day at the tension gym. Mr Knight had then battled Charlie in the ring and prevailed, it was truly a well played match on both sides.

Ryan would check his watch and peer out the window, he had sent Charlie and Alaina a letter showing the location of his apartment. And that he had a gift for each of them, Mr Knight was expecting them soon.

"Alright John that's enough leave the tree, it's time to look sharp." Ryan said ordering his right hand man to stand down, now it's was just a case of hearing the knock on the door.

Back to top Go down

Tis the season, so be merry! Empty Re: Tis the season, so be merry!

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:35 am

"I bet place is like, super nice!" Alaina said cheerfully as she approached the front door. She recalled how polite Ryan and Lucy had been when she met them. Both of the wrestlers from the United Kingdom trained hard from what Alaina saw, and she was curious to see how well Lucy fought in a match. She figured as soon as she heard of Lucy's next match she would be in attendance... provided she wasn't the opponent.

"I imagine so, I mean the dude is pretty loaded ya know?" Charlie replied. For Charlie, this trip had a slightly different feel. In tow was his corgi, Little Charlie happily trotting along. Charlie liked all these guys well enough, but he could still feel the pain of that hold on his knee every time he thought about it. He shuddered a bit at that memory, but smiled as he knocked on the door. After all, the dude went out of his way to pick up a present for him so he sure as hell wasn't one of the bad guys.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Upon hearing the door knock Ryan would proceed to open it, and be greeted with both Charlie and Alaina as planned. A smile appeared on the young man's regal features "Ah hi there! I take it you got my letters yes? Please come in." Ryan said opening the door to allow his friends to walk in.

Lucy would smile and give a wave to the pair "Heya Alaina, hope your holidays are good." as she made her way over to the tree to look for the gifts Ryan had gotten for them.

The room sure enough was quite nice, Mr Knight had excellent tastes after all. What with a big huge xmas tree right in the middle. John would walk over to the pair saying "Hello there Charlie, Alaina. The name's John Carnaby, I'm Ryan's right hand man and artist. Pleasure."

Mr Knight would crouch down and give Charlie's dog a couple of claps before saying "Right then, Lucy's finding your gifts. How's the run up to Christmas faring you?" as he stood back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 pm

"Hey John nice to meet you too dude." Charlie said as he extended his hand. Ryan really went all out with the decorations. Go big or go home right? Charlie picked up Little Charlie, the last thing he wanted was to have his dog running around and making a mess of things. "This furball is Little Charlie, I will hang on to him so ge doesn't screw up the sweet setup ya got here."

Alaina waved to Ryan and smiled. "Its going real well and thanks again for the generosity! You guys are a breath of fresh air given some of the lunatics that are in AFW." She approached Lucy, trying to help her out. "How are you doing? How many ladies have you smacked around in the ring since we last saw you guys?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:29 pm

"Not been wrestling any girls yet, threw down with a guy called Bryan Daniels. A former model, thinking of doing something like that maybe. But I'm going into something for avalanche, egg nog and Santa elf costumes involved." Lucy was searching around the boxes.

She then smiled and said "Ah! For you Alaina, my bro got you some classic wrestling attire. You'll find kneepads, elbowpads the whole works in this. It's all brand new and high quality, perfect for a big PPV match." Ms Grange said, offering a wrapped up box with red and green wrapping paper to Ms Sanders.

Ryan would then say "Yes I too have a dog, a large black Labrador named Duke. He's back at Britain right now though, something to do with repopulating his breed. I got something hang on, Mr Carnaby if you would."

John nodded and went to the tree, grunting as he lifted a large box with wrapping paper the same colour.
"This here is a month supply of dog biscuits, it's the same brand that Ryan here uses for Duke. Use it well good sir." the artist said as he walked back to Charlie with the box under one arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:03 am

"Awesome, this is perfect! Thank you guys so much!" Alaina shouted as she gave Lucy a big hug, as she was the closest to Alaina. "I feel bad that we didn't get you guys anything, but we will make it up to ya I promise!" Right now Alaina wished there was something she could do immediately for them, bjt hugs were all she could come up with. "Maybe we can bring you guys out sometime?"

Charlie grinned as Little Charlie happily barked at the gift. "Thanks dude, it means a lot ya know? I gotta say, I like you a lot more than most of the others who have given me a beatdown in the ring over the years." Charlie said, giving Ryan a pat on the back. "If you guys ever need anything just let us know."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:18 pm

"You do not need to provide us with anything Alaina, as the paragon of Britain it's my honour. And the same to you Charlie, you were an honourable opponent when we battled in the ring. That's a rare quality here in tension, do not lose sight of it." Ryan stated with a grin.

John merely shook his head with a slight smile, Ryan was a hammy individual to be sure. But yet he was so damm polite. Mr Carnaby felt a chill in the air and decided to move to the window to shut it.

"I'd be more than happy to hang out sometime Alaina, maybe when avalanche is over and the new year's underway we can do something. We won't keep you any longer, sure you've got other stuff. Take care you guys." Lucy said as she patted Alaina in the hug, walking back to her Brother soon after.

"Yes farewell guys, happy holidays." Ryan nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 am

Charlie noded as Ryan spoke. This guy was a pretty classy dude. "Well thanks again, I am sure we'll see more of each other!" Charlie said as he waved to everyone.

Alaina grinned at the thought of a nice girls night out, it had been a long time since she had one of those. "I would love that Lucy, once you have some spare time let me know! Guys we will see you all later!"

The duo left the highly decorated apartment feeling a renewed sense of holiday cheer. Even Little Charlie showed a sort of improved mood as he trotted alongside the two, wagging his tail. Perhaps this gesture was a nice sign of things to look forward to in the quickly approaching new year?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:31 pm

"Heh, take care my friends!" Ryan said as Charlie and Alaina left the apartment.

"So long!" Lucy shouted.

"Later dudes." John said as he adjusted his elf hat.

Once the two had left Ryan took a look at his list again, the next person was Drake "Domino" Vyril. The man lived here in the tension apartments and had enjoyed pleasant conversation here in Mr Knight's apartment.

The United Kingdom Elite had watched quite a few of his matches, and like Charlie fought in the ring fairly. Domino would have gotten the letter that Mr Knight sent to him, asking him to come up to his apartment to receive a Christmas gift. Now it was just a matter of waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Domino - or, well, let's not be formal here, Drake - is making his way in a modest hustle towards the apartment. He'd visited once before when first meeting the redcoats, and though he hadn't really had time to visit since, knew the way easily enough. Heck, it's not like he's visiting enough homes to get confused!

Just as he makes his way to the door, he passes a couple just as they leave and can't help but grin.

'They're doing a whole thing, aren't they?'

A hand is spared to rap against the door. Knockity, knock-knock!

The teen will be found wearing a predominantly black winter coat with white trim and mittens. Well, pants and shoes are included, but those aren't nearly as entertaining as the fact that the intrepid wrestling sensation is wearing mittens. There's also a small, red-and-green giftwrapped box under his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next