by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stress Relief at the Dojo

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Stress Relief at the Dojo - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress Relief at the Dojo

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:03 am

'Yeah, I bet he does 'help you'.'

That was literally the first thing that jumped in Kozue's mind the moment Alaina mentioned Mamoru, and she was more than a little ashamed for even thinking it. Taming her tongue was definitely something she needed working on, but she was making gains. First step to solving a problem is admitting you have one, right?

"Nurse?" Kozue gave her a quick scan, then nodded. "Yeah, can see that. Got that sort of vibe on you, like you're the sort of person I'd really want taking care of me. Nice, nurturing, sweet, calm, smart."

She sped up a bit, getting a few paces ahead of Alaina, enough to make a ten-foot gap. "Let's throw clotheslines into it. I come at you with one,  you duck, you come at me with one, I duck" She did one more bounce, starting to get into the right position for the move. "So, why wrestling? Why here?"

Kozue bounced off the ropes, leaped up, and flew towards Alaina with a jumping clothesline. It was pretty well-telegraphed, almost impossible to miss. Just trying to get the feel for the moves, nothing too crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Alaina blushed a bit at Kozue's remark. It was known that she and Mamouru were intimate.

"All right, sounds like a plan!" Alaina said as she moved towards Kozue, holiding her arm out ready for Kozue to dodge. After bouncing on the ropes, Alaina readied herself to duck down very low to account for the height difference.

"AFW scouted a friend and I, and were the first big promotion to offer us a good contract. Problem is the talent here is lightyears ahead of what I was used to. I used to be big and fit enough to physically dominate. Here women are faster, submission geniuses or they are far bigger than me." Alaina sighed at the thought of so many women outclassing her in so many ways.

However that quickly faded as she focused on how she would work at passing them all by, wearing big, shiney belt around her waist someday.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:17 am

"Nice!" Kozue gave Alaina a short round of applause as she ducked under the clothesline with expert skill and timing, the sort that had taken herself a few months to really get down and she still hadn't truly perfected. There was a gap between them and it was already starting to show. Not quite as bad as with the other wrestler they had to work with, but still noticeable.

"Lookatthisshit, lookatthisshit -" Kozue waited until the exact last second to duck under the clothesline, narrowly missing a blow that would've taken her head clean off, otherwise. "Ha!" Flawless.

Except for the way she stumbled after the rise, and she probably could have ducked a little sooner, being honest. But, aside from the flaws? Flawless.

"But I bet you do all right. 3-4's not a bad record. Sure as hell seen worse." She skipped ahead to gain a little speed, then bounced off the other side even faster than before. "What about your friend, how's she making it?"  She threw her arm out a little faster this time, giving Alaina some challenge. No point in soft-serving things.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 pm

"Oh, its actually a... whoa!" Alaina said as Kozue was upon her much quicker than she anticipated. Alaina ducked awkwardly, barely missing the arm of Kozue. She was pretty sure the wind or Kozue's arm messed up some of her hair as she stumbled down to a knee before recovering and moving to the ropes. Training with faster wrestlers was tough... they were just so damn fast!

"It is a guy, he's in Tension now. Goofball by the name of Charlie Haines. Before we really made good money here we shared a place.... but I've moved out now that I can afford my own." Alaina said as she bounced off the ropes, moving back towards Kozue. Charlie appeared to do better in the ring than Alaina, but he didn't have anywhere near as many fans. That could be said of many comparisons between Tension males and Friction females though... at least the fan part. Alaina however used Charlie as a motivating tool. She believed she was as good, possibly better than him even though she only had a fraction of his experience.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:52 am

Kozue winced as the clothesline went a little closer than she'd planned, so near to the target that she could feel Alaina's hairs tickle her arms...but she dodged it. Not the most natural move, but it wouldn't have looked any better if the roles were reversed. "See? That was gold. If you can dodge my shit, you can dodge anybody's."

She slowed the pace down for a moment, catching her breath and saving it for what she had in mind next. Something she Alaina said did catch her ear, though. "No kidding, Gnarly Charlie?" She added a quick springboard off the middle rope and landed beside Alaina. "Seen him wrestle a couple of times, your boy has good moves. Don't have nearly enough high-flyers in Tension. Plus, he doesn't seem like a raging asshole. Rare thing in the AFW."

Kozue liNed up as best she could with Alaina's stride and wiped her hand across her eyes, getting the sweat out. "Okay, you and me, straight run, hard as we can for one minute." She started to lean forward, imagining Junko's whistle keeping time and ignoring the growing burn in her feet. A few weeks ago, she would have been hitting pause and going for water at this point. Now, she just wanted to go harder. Things were changing. "Count of three. One, two, three"

She took off in a full sprint, moving as fast and hard as she could without tripping over herself, bouncing off the ropes like a giant slingshot. It was a hard drive, but it felt worthwhile, the sort of pushing she was learning to love more and more the longer she stayed in the dojo. Every day she could just a little more.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 am

"Yeah, Charlie does a god job of filing Tensions 'lovable clown' quota, and he has done great since his injury rehab." Alaina said before smiling. "He'd be pleasantly surprised to find out that he has a growing female fanbase on the roster too. Talia, not so much."

Alaina's smile faded at the mention of sprints. As much as she hated them, they were a necessary evil and excellent training tool. Alaina took off on "three" as fast as she could, bouncing off the ropes like she was a pebble in a slingshot. Keeping up with Kozue was very tough at first and after the first ten seconds she fell off her counterparts pace. Alaina kept going as hard as she could, breathing heavily but keeping up her top speed.... hoping for that minute mark to pass.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:27 am

Kozue went at it on full speed, bouncing from one side of the ring to the other while she stormed across the mat. She wasn't the strongest or the toughest - though she was working on those - but at least she could always count on her feet, and she was getting that much better at it. A little harder, everyday. Incremental steps forward.

She focused on the sprinting, not really noticing Alaina until they'd come out of it and were starting to cool down. It took her almost half a minute of heavy breathing before she could put words together well enough to form a complete sentence. "That was a..." She ran her forearm along her face and wiped off a wave of sweat. "Good one, that was a good one. One sec."

She dropped down and rolled out of the ring, absorbing the last thing Alaina had said while she made her way to the gym bag. Talia. Talia. Talia. Not exactly a common name, and Kozue could have sworn she'd heard it somewhere in the AFW before. She couldn't put it together for the life of her, but it was so damn familiar, and she felt it was kind of important, too. For whatever odd-ass reason.

"Heads up." She tossed a water bottle Alaina's way and took her own out of the bag right after, gulping it down while she made her way back to the ring."Eh. Already in a love-triangle sort of thing, so Talia doesn't have a thing to worry about on my end. I'm not trying to make it a square. Or a pentagon, guess that'd be closer."

Kozue grabbed the bottom rope and started to pull her way in. "You ever think about joining him on my side, though? Maybe do the team thing? Tension needs more female muscle, you've got some to spare, good fit."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Alaina was gassed... she hadn't tired herself out like that in a few days.

As Kozue spoke, she nodded as she controlled her breathing. Deep breath in and a slow, prolonged exhale. She caught the water bottle and opened it, taking a small sip. "Thanks! I might do tag team work with Charlie here and there if he's cool with it but I doubt I would make it a regular thing. I like Friction too much I guess." Alaina was flattered at the compliment about her strength. She knew there were much bigger and stronger women out there, and part of her really wanted to face off with one. "I guess I'm in good shape and have size, but there are some giants out there. Have you ever seen Tomko? She's a friggin' hulk! Also there's Chris Morgan. I give Chris credit, she's big, strong and still has sex appeal to spare."

Alaina set the water bottle down and leaned in on of the corners. "So now that we're both tired are ya set to spar? Also how hard are we going? Like, all out or are we gonna tone it down and make guidelines like a 2-count will win instead of 3?" Alaina was curious as to what Kozue had in mind, and she would do her best to not look bad to her partner.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Kozue's plan had been to move on to the clocks after the sprints, but Alaina did make a good point - they were both drained, running closer to empty than she would have liked going into a spar. Better to save the energy for the ring and spend it in there, where they could learn more about their styles firsthand. If they had anything left after they were done, they could find some way to drain it out, too.

Though, Kozue seriously doubted she'd have all that much left. She had the speed and the agility, but Alaina had everything else. Not looking too good.

"Yeah, I've seen Tomko. Kind of hard not to see Tomko." She dropped down and rolled out of the ring, then took a few quick skips to the equipment rack. She ran her hands over the top until she found a dark blue sparring helmet that was just the right size for her peanut head. "There we go."

Kozue stepped back and started to tuck her hair into the helmet, trying to get a tight fit. "I can do whatever, really, don't have a match for a couple of weeks. I guess..." She snapped the strap in place and gave her head a few slaps, testing it out. Wrapped up, nice and tight. "Guess we can go for the two-count, that sounds good. Nothing too crazy, but no kid gloves, either. All right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Alaina saw Kozue grabbing the head gear and decided to follow suit. No sense in injuring someone during training. She made her way over and picked up a red piece of headgear that fit her.

"All right cool. Two count for pins, and for holds we can apply pressure but not all out. If someone is stuck in a hold for more than 10 seconds, its a 'tap out' so to speak?" Alaina said. She figured it sounded like a decent plan. Great way to work on form without anyone pulling a shoulder out of its socket.

Alaina got back into the ring, waiting for the go ahead signal from Kozue. Alaina was ready, and knew Kozue likely had a plan in place. Thinking on the fly was something Alaina needed to get better at. Alaina waited at the center of the ring for Kozue and was ready to offer her hand. No sense in any hard feelings as far as she was concerned. Kozue seemed nice enough, and Alaina didn't get any dirty tactic vibes from her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content