by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 6 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:15 pm

A mixture of moaning and panting continually left Mariko's lips, snd she continued grinding her soaked womanhood against her face as Nanami's licking came closer and closer to sending her over the edge. And soon, she finally reached her limit.

"I… I'm gonna…" she said, and with one final moan as waves of pleasure overtook her she threw her head back again and pressed her hips forward as she climaxed, her orgasm sending her juices into Nanami's mouth and over her face. She continue to grind her hips with regressing speed until she'd ridden her orgasm out to the end, then panted as she slid back onto Nanami's chest again.

Smiling down at her, Mariko once again reached a hand down to pet her head. "Good girl~ You have served your mistress well. Now then, be a dear and clean up what's left." she said, waiting patiently for the violet-haired woman to lick the remainders of Mariko's juices from between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 6 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Nanami's swallowed any juice that entered her mouth and continued to lick Mariko until the girl's orgasm eventually subsided. She looked at the ecstatic girl with a shy smile on her face, blushing as her head was petted.

She gulped and starting to clean Mariko's wet womanhood, making sure that her mistress' nether region would be clean once she's done. It's almost a complete contrast from earlier how she acted submissively towards Mariko now, and Nanami herself found herself gotten quite excited when servicing the girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:40 pm

"That's it. Drink it all down~" A soft chuckle escaped Mariko's lips as Nanami swallowed her juices and began to lick away the remaining juices. Nanami had been a shy, yet determined fighter only moments ago, but was now reduced to little more than a sex slave, lapping her tongue at her mistress' mound on demand.

Once the last of her juices had been licked from between her legs, Mariko remained seated on her and brought her smooth thighs against the sides of Nanami's face and began to slowly, lightly rub them up and down the woman's cheeks. "Well done. See? Now that wasn't so awful, was it? In fact, I'd say it's obvious you enjoyed it quite a bit yourself, didn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 pm

The moment she finished cleaning Mariko's sex, Nanami felt the girl's thighs rubbing on her blushing cheeks. It took a while until she realized Mariko's statement completely, and her shame seemed to return at that moment. It's as if she's in a trance or something the whole time she pleased the girl who claimed to be her mistress.

"E-eh... I... I wasn't..." she babbled, unable to complete her denial for some reason.

That's right, it's Mariko who's forcing her to do these things in the first place. Why would she really enjoy being made a pet to a girl she just met for the first time, in front of a large audience?

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:05 pm

"Oh but you were, my dear." Mariko replied. "Earlier when I was fingering you right here in front of all these people, you didn't try to submit, even when I gave you the perfect opportunity. And just now, you were trying to get a good taste of me and my sex even before I turned that pretty face of yours into my throne."

Smiling down at the face between her thighs, gave her forehead a light, taunting poke. "I've turned you into my own little sex toy, and you loved every moment of it. There's no reason to keep lying to yourself. Just admit it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:15 pm

"N-no, no!" Nanami replied frantically. "W-what are you saying... I... those... you..."

Everything the girl listed was spot on. Sure she could argue that she hold while being fingered because she's hoping to get a chance to turn her situation around, even if it didn't look all that possible. The other two, she couldn't really explain it, but Nanami definitely didn't fancy Mariko's suggestion.

"Y-your s-sex toy?" the violet haired girl looked flustered at the label Mariko gave her. "N-no way..."

As if to emphasize her point, her hands would grab at the girl's thighs to try prying them away so she could pull her head back. She was drained then, but now that she had a bit of time to recover, maybe something could happen...

"Uuuhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:24 pm

When Nanami grabbed a hold of her thighs in attempt to fight out of this situation, Mariko quickly grabbed the violet-haired woman's wrists and pushed them back onto the mat again and held them there. And to further crush any remaining resistance in her, she slid forward and sat her ass down on her face again.

"Ah ah ah~ What did I say about being disobedient, Nanami-chan?" she said, giggling as she rubbed her rear on the woman's face. "You're not leaving this ring-- Hell, your back isn't even leaving this mat until you decide to be honest. And I'm not in any rush. I can wait as long as I have to." she said, continuing to use her rear to suffocate Nanami as long as she needed until she stopped stopped resisting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm

"W-wha...? Mmmpphh!" Nanami let out a muffled protest as Mariko slided forward to smother her face with her butt, causing her to squirm and struggle rather desperately under the girl.

Her legs were pretty much the only parts that could she use at the moment, which meant she barely had an option to try dislodging Mariko off her. Panicking didn't help either, although Nanami would then try to launch her legs up, aiming to somewhat scissor the head of her opponent and pushed her down, if she could reach for it.

"Mmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Mariko stayed seated on Nanami's face as she began to struggle beneath her once again. And as the violet-haired woman began to kick her legs about, one did manage to strike Mariko in her back, eliciting a brief grunt and causing her to wince. However she remained on her perch and reached back to hook her arms around Nanami's legs, before attempting to pull them forward, adding a matchbook element to the facesit.

"Are you done yet? Are you ready to behave and tell the truth? It's obvious you enjoyed it. Just admit it already." Once again, she would keep holding Nanami down in the humiliating pin and wait for her to stop trying to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Nanami kept letting out muffled cries under Mariko as her attempt to escape only ended in her being pinned in the matchbook position. She still squirmed helplessly for a bit before her air eventually ran out and caused her to start limping. It didn't take too long before she stopped resisting, her cries sounded more like mumbling at this point.

"Mmmmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next