by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag Out

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tag Out Empty Tag Out

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 am

Seele was practically whistling as she slipped down the halls of the AFW arena. She was clad in her rather daring wrestling outfit. The string bikini barely held in her gigantic breasts which swayed with each step she took, aided by her intentionally bounding steps. After the last tag title match, she was feeling good. Her mischief had made sure the Love Bunnies retained the title and while she didn't like THAT, she was definitely gald those no good false goddesses didn't bag the gold. Now THAT was something she just couldn't accept!

Seele stopped at a door and without even knocking swung it open. She puffed out her chest and grinned brightly. "So, I'm here for my thanks, teehee!" She said with her fake, girlish giggle as she smiled into the room, expecting the Love Bunnies to be inside their dressing room and ready and eager to both shower her with praise as well as the title opportunity.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tag Out Empty Re: Tag Out

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:07 pm

It was a few moments before the door was opened by the blonde bunny.. Leah was wearing her usual playboy bunny suit in red, tight around her body with fishnet leggings.

"Oh its you." She said, although she could have made a guess at who it was just from the "Teehee" through the door.

"What..? Why are you here..?" Leah asked with a mild dose of caution at the fairy girls appearance outside the bunnies changing room... She didn't believe she was here just for some "Thanks"... But then again Seele had attacked the goddesses in the previous tag title match instead of attacking the bunnies... In fact, it gave a big assist to them retaining the titles, although Leah wouldn't be heard admitting such a thing

"Ohhh.. Are you looking for an alliance of some kind?" Leah flicked the front strands of her blonde hair proudly "I guess I can understand... we are the super awesome Love Bunnies and tag team champions after all... Why wouldn't other teams want to be affiliated?"

Spotlight
characters:
Tag Out ELZuoMvTag Out OG5hnuaTag Out Cg3CzYmTag Out 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:27 am

Seele didn't balk. She kept up her big grin. "Hmmm, alliance? Maybe." She said. "If we're going to have an alliance, then what do WE get out of it? After all, I've single handedly let you keep your belts, teehee."

She shrugged. "You know, because when push comes to shove, at least you DESERVE the belts. I know you only picked the Goddesses because you wanted an easy victory. How embarrassing it would have been to lose to them, right?" She said coyly raising an eyebrow at Leah.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:44 am

"What you'd get out of it?" Leah said standing back and little with a arms folded across her chest.. She closed her eye with a cocky smirk playing on her lips

"Isn't that obvious? I bet loads of other tag teams would be queuing up to be our towel girls and such. They all want to be seen in the same location as the Love Bunnies.."

The implication that the Goddesses might have won if not for Seele and just how embarrassing that would have been didn't exactly sit well with Leah. She opened her eyes and frowned before letting out a faint hmph and waving her hand dismissively

"No way... Are you forgetting just how awesome we bunnies are? Nah... You might have caused a slight distraction towards Bastet.." Leah said, defining the fairy out right attack as a "slight distraction"... "But the match would have come to the same conclusion either way, I was just about to pull out one of the trademark bunny moves with extra hippity hop."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:45 am

"Oh, hmm." Seele said as Leah said that lots of tag teams would want to be the Love Bunnies' towel girls. "Ok, well, teehee, I sort of thought that might be the case. Really, I just wanted to give you a chance to give us a shot instead of, you know, ducking us to fight competition that you think you can get cheap wins over. Even though you can't, without help."

Seele shrugged. "Well, I've got to go now. I have a magic spell that I need to cast but please take a look. You may be intrigued. Toodles!" Seele said and turned around, slapping her sexy ass and wiggling it at Leah.

Leah strolled down the halls of the AFW building with a big grin on her face. She made her way towards the arena and at the staging area, grabbed a microphone and strolled down the tamp without a second thought. She slipped into the ring and took a haughty stroll around it before stopping in the middle. She then put on a big grin. "Teehee!" She giggled. "Hello, I am the most beautiful and magical fairy Seele! I'm the dainty mischief maker and as of right now, all of you are under my spell!"

She threw her free arm into the air as if she was spreading glitterdust around. When she was finished, she looked around. "Recently you were witness to the yawnfest that was the tag team title match between The Love Bunnies and the Goddesses. Now, we all know WHY that match happened, but what is honestly sad is that the Love Bunnies actually needed HELP from me! Well, my fairy magic Is very potent. Now, Team Cait Sith wants a shot at the title and we deserve it, but we all know that Bunnies can't fight real opponents. There's a part of me that admires it, really. I mean, it's all about keeping that gold. And, in fact, I'm here to say that as long as WE can help it, we'll make sure that the Love Bunnies keep their belts in perpetuity! Who DOESN'T want to see their luscious behinds trotting out time and time again to pound low class tag teams into oblivion?"

"Well, the real answer is NO ONE! THANKFULLY, that's where I come in! You see, everytime that the Love Bunnies have a match, we'll be there to make sure that you won't have to sit through another snoozefest. The second that bell rings, you can guarantee that we'll be there to bring the match to a swift conclusion! I mean, sure, the Love Bunnies might lose the rest of their matches by DQ, but they'll get to keep their shiny belts and YOU won't have to sit through a boring match! Isn't that GREAT!? Teehee!"

Seele grinned. "See what happens when you have a fairy working for you?"

Seele then looked at the entrance ramp. "Oh, but what about those false goddesses? Won't they just do the same to us? What do they have to lose? Well, they could! If they also think that the Love Bunnies should remain eternal champions! Or, they could be smart and wait for us to BEAT the Love Bunnies in a fair match and then, maybe... MAYBE we'll see if fairies and false goddesses can mingle. Teehee!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:41 am

It only took a few moment after Seele had said what she had to say, for "All the things she said" by TATU to start playing over the loud speaker. Not long afterwards Leah Bunny came out onto the top of the top of the rampway.

"*sigh* Seele Seele Silly Seele..." Leah chimed melodically into the microphone

"You know I get it.. I get it now... the visit to our dressing room, this announcement. The inability to stay out of the Love Bunnies affairs... You're jealous of us...

I should be mad and all, but really its only natural to be jealous of the love bunnies.. I mean just look at us!"
She said before turning to one side so that Seele would be treated to a profile view of her.. Sticking her butt out a little while she hunched down, her arms up in front of her chest with her hands drooping downwards like cute bunny paws

"Yeah.. we are pretty cute... I bet you even have a little crush on me. But besides that, jealousy is just a subconscious admission that some one is way way better than you. Hell I bet we even wear bandit masks better than you!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 am

Seele raised a coy eyebrow as Leah came out and accused the fairy girl of jealousy. "Oh no no no." She said, wagging a finger with a grin on her face. "Jealous of what, exacly?" She pushed her hand into her big boob. "This?" She said and stuck out her behind. "or this? Certainly I have nothing to be jealous of there, teehee."

Seele shook her head. "Hm, but maybe I am jealous of SOMETHING you have and it's your ability to be lavished with so much while doing so little! Oh, how I am envious of your life O'Reilly." She continued. "Yes, that is something that turns my eyes quite green if you must know!"

Seele giggled again. "A crush though? Oh, these fairy eyes do wander." She began. "But if things are like you say, then I think that you may be the one with wandering eyes." She said and gave her breast a nudge to let it wobble. "Since you brought it up and not me, you know, teehee!"

Seele paused. "Really, why else WOULD you come down here? Just to say I'm jealous and wish to ogle! You haven't even addressed my funny business!" Seele took a step forward and leaned over the ropes, letting her big tits hang over them as they swayed for Leah. "If you came down here to make out and rub against each other, we don't need a match for that. THIS fairy's always ready, teehee."

Seele furrowed her brow. "But if you want to talk about the gold, then let's talk. Otherwise, maybe you should just ... hop-a-long? Get it? teehee."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:42 pm

"Oh please.." Leah said with a dismissive wave of the hand, keeping her palm up and pointed towards Seele for the a moment as if to say "speak to the hand cause the face ain't listening!"

"You know I'm way cuter than you... I mean, just look at me :3  "
she said, putting on her best cute bunny smile, hopping like a bunny partway down the ramp.

"As for the gold... Do you have any idea how hard we bunnies had to work to get this? Despite a bunny hating regime within Friction we have been successful... And ever since then we've had to beat off all sorts of wannabes with a crooked stick." Leah stood up straight, now halfway down the ramp as she rose her index finger to put emphasis on what she next had to say

"As fully deserved Friction tag team champions of AFW..." She shrugging the belt that she held over one shoulder up proudly "we get to say who and when... What have you done to suggest you need a title shot? Apart from exclaiming that you are going to be stalking us from now on like an overly attached girlfriend?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:21 am

Seele just rolled her eyes at Leah's talk of hard work. She knew the score. Obviously it was clear that Leah was interested in Seele's little self proclaimed alliance since she wasn't talking about giving Cait Sith a title. At least, until the end. Seele then grinned widely.

"Oh, you set the bar of worth at the Goddesses. If that's where it's at, We're already waaaaaay past that. Really, that's all you need to know about it." She said and turned her ass to Leah and then slapped it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:00 pm

“Just let the two of them fight it out amongst themselves for now,” Anubis would instruct her sister, as they sat backstage, quietly seething as they watched what was happening out in the arena. “Trash like those two aren’t worth a second thought. We’ll have that title soon…”

Bastet, however, couldn’t let it go that easily. “Not soon enough,” she would reply. She would hop up and adjust her costume, tweaking her cat ears to make sure that they were secure on top of her head. She looked over her shoulder at her sister. “I’m going to go out and remind them who’s really the top tag team in AFW. I’ll be right back.”

Before Anubis could protest, Bastet would sprint out of the locker room, heading down the corridor to the top of the ramp. At her entrance, the Middle Eastern string music that began the Goddesses’ theme would begin to play, and she would hurry down the ramp, smiling like a predator as she observed the two bickering bitches, Leah almost at the bottom of the ramp and Seele in the ring.

Fully deserved, Bastet would say, in a highly sarcastic, very mocking tone, as she would walk up behind Leah and give the Love Bunny’s ample butt a hard spank. She would then move briskly past Leah, rolling under the bottom rope into the ring and quickly making her way over to Seele. She would slap the fairy girl’s ass, too, letting her hand linger for a second to squeeze it roughly as she brought her face very close to Seele’s. Waaaay past that, huh? You’re adorable. And none too bright. That little trick you pulled didn’t knock us out of the running for this title. Not by a longshot.” She would bring her hand up to pat Seele on the cheek. “We beat those Bunnies fairly, until you interfered, and we could beat you, too, just as easily.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum