by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off

Post by KillerV Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Kent trying to hit on both girls at the same time, maybe if hes super lucky enough to go out with them on a date and possibly, hopefully, take them to his place for some a great time of their life, although he only wishes it could have been done by a snap of his finger, making it quick at least.

But this Jackie is really into him, Kent likes it a lot. "Oh I can go easy on you, I would surely take it much much easy on you, I know Im powerful and... handsome." Flash a smile before talking again. "But as long my face isnt getting hurt, it must have pain free." He looking down at Jackie while she placing her pretty small hand down on his chest, sliding over his muscled body, nodding to her as hes really enjoying this moment.

When Jackie said that her friend there, Kozue he thinks, isnt sure about joining them, but she'll definitely do the offer a post match meal then eat out. **Eat out, yummm** He thought dirty, though not as dirty as his partner would easily think of. He turn his head at the other girl and looking at her where she responded to him, he shrugged. "Hmmm thats too bad girl.... but you know, you're really familiar, cant help it....... Im gonna shoot it.... you know whos Killer King by chance? Ever face him? My partner, total badass but Im not as ruthless as he is, Im more of a gentlemen side." He bragged about his different he is regardless he does like to take down the ladies in his own ways.

"Anyway, how about you, the one not facing me Kozue, can be a referee for us, Kent vs Jackie, just plain standard match would be good, whadda say? You two can talk each other about it, I can wait here for you two." **And check you ladies out from the distance** he thought.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off

Post by ThunderinSilence Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Jackie's wanted to douse herself in bleach to get the touch of Kent off of her fingers, but forced herself to giggle like the airhead he wanted her to be, all the while taking note of what he said, how he said it, the way he carried himself, any little detail. She arched an eyebrow as one little detail in particular caught her attention, but she played it off as a look of mock affront.

"What, can't be satisfied with just me in the ring?" she pouted, putting a slight whine in the back of her throat, "Kozue's boring, she doesn't want to play the way you like to. Tell you what, I'll sweeten the deal - loser pays for a meal, lets say, once a month for a year? Twelve little nights all to ourselves, I'm sure it'll be a blast. Will that make up for not having her ref for us?"

Jackie's seductive smile hid the revulsion that seethed beneath it. She didn't care about the bet, it was just a means to draw his attention away from Kozue and towards her. Kozue giving him as much of a cold front of possible should have been enough, but the guy didn't seem to be picking up on the...well they weren't even hints, Kozue was outright stating her disgust.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:31 am

Kozue had been joking about throwing up before, but now she was serious. Hearing King mentioned always tested her gag reflex. She could feel the bile rise.

She kept it in side and shook her head, not wanting to ruin Jackie's act. Kent was too dense for most of her snark to sink in, but even he'd have to get the message when vomit spilled out all over the floor. She was disgusted, but not surprised about King and Kent being buds. Great minds and assholes think alike.

"Yeah, met King. We've wrestled. Unfortunately." She threw a cough over that last one, just to be sure. "And yeah, I'd make a shitty referee. Stripes don't match me, low attention span, aversion to blood. Not my thing." She gave a double thumbs. "You kids have fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 am

Kent pretty much getting brushed off by the other girl Kozue, the more skinnier one who doesnt want to get involved and she definitely have faced King before, Kent isnt surprised since his partner somehow able to get matches with anyone he wishes, despite how ruthless and deadly he is compared to himself, felt unlucky, but maybe now he'll get very very luck with Jackie. "Oh fine whatever, I'll just hangout, with this lovely lady, waaay cooler than you."

Kent then turned his attention to Jackie, smirking and looking down at her over his sunglasses, being cool. "Well okay then Jackie, just you and me then and sure I wouldnt mind paying, maybe once or twice for us, I got money it'll be allllll worth it and dont worry about it, your friend will be just fine without us.  But! Just dont get upset when I manage to get my victory over you baby." Kent flash his wide pearly smile at her, flexing his muscle arms, posing for her. "What time and place would you like?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:30 am

"Oh don't worry, we'll sort out the details later," Jackie purred, stepping back and winking up at the towering meathead, "Let the management handle the boring stuff, you and I can just focus on having a good time. I get a feeling it'll be real soon though."

Jackie gave a coy little wave as she spoke, signalling that the conversation had drawn to a close. "Hope you don't mind, but if I'm going to be taking on a former champ, I really should get back to my practising. Don't think I'm a tease here, but I really want to give you my best when we meet in the ring, you know?" She said, turning back to face Kozue and pulling a face once she was turned away from the towering Kent and silently mouthed Is this guy for real?
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Kozue was rarely impressed when it came to sneakiness. She'd read the book on it, written a few chapters herself. But she had to give Jackie credit for keeping it together and not bursting out with laughter halfway through the act. It was a good show, though she felt the talent was wasted on Kent.  The man seemed like he was in love with himself, it wouldn't take much convincing to get him thinking anyone else felt the same way. About as hard as tricking water into taking the shape of its container.

She brought her hand up and whispered as Jackie came back. "Fuck if I know, man. You touched him, though, want me to get the hand sanitizer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Kent nodded at Jackie that someone can definitely set up the match for the both of them, he is surely looking forward not only to have a great time in the ring, for delicious vegan dinner, also, their private time alone together at his place, very fancy place that is.

"Oh you got it babe, you can go back to your training before the real stuff happening in the ring, oh yeah" He makes a clicking sounds out of his mouth while pointing at her, he also salute to the other girl giving her a wave of 'see you later'.  "I'll see you around, all that around, later" He does a gesture of her shaping the whole body, then turning away to leave the ring, looking for a place to work out a bit maybe he can check the girls out from the distance.

"I... think Jackie is sexy~ Jackie is sexy~ But not as sexy as me, ohhhhh yeah man~" Once again, went back to his 'custom' singing of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Jackie waited until Kent had left the ring before she let the ditzy expression drop, letting her disgust show plainly as she shuddered. "Fuck, I'd bathe in hand sanitizer right about now," she muttered, but quickly flashed a grin Kozue's way. "OK, so as much as that sucked, it worked out awesome for me. Why? Lemme walk you through it," The Irish woman said, starting to bounce on her feet as she turned her attentions to Fred the Eleventh.

"First, perception. The guy things I'm an airhead, and I know he's a fucking tool," she began with the most obvious one, snapping a few practise strikes at the red spots marked on the torso of the dummy, "Someone who thinks they're essentially setting up a little live foreplay doesn't come to the ring with their game face on, so when the doe-eyed little girl they were expecting starts dropkicking them in the face, it throws them off their guard, and when you rely on speed and just full-on blitzing someone, you need to shake them up in the head as well as their body."

She started to pick up a little speed now, getting into a rhythm of snapped shots and quick skips to the side or back, avoiding imagined blows, "Second, sizing him up. I got a pretty good look at him up close, even managed to measure him out a little," she broke off her string of punches to wave the hand she'd ran down his chest, "It's one thing to get told someone is six foot something, it's another to know how far up your arm reaches on him. I know I can reach his chin standing up close, that's for sure."

"Third, information. Let someone flap their mouth long enough, eventually something useful comes out. Like how he seemed very protective about his face. Always do what your opponent's doesn't want you to do," Jackie offered the words like they were the very pearls of wisdom themselves.

"Fourth is reputation. I don't claim to know just how the fuck he ever got a title belt, but a former champ is a former champ, and if the new rising star happens to topple his ass? Well, that makes me look like pretty hot shit, and the more I can stack the odds to kick Kent's ass, the better I look."

Jackie's fists were a blur now, a constant barrage she'd slowly been building up for, pushing her body to keep up the blistering shots for as long as possible. Fred the Eleventh rocked and sloshed as the heavy mannequin rolled back on it's heels, before collapsing heavily against the ropes, leaving Jackie panting but grinning widely.

"And the bet was just for the fuck of it," she finished with a wink to Kozue, "I'll be nice to have a meal to go with the free drinks every once in a while. I might not need to pay for much of anything at this rate, think I could convince someone to pay my rent as a condition for a match?"
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:06 am

Kozue found herself a corner to lean on while Jackie went into lecture mode. For a small girl, she had a lot of words in her. Interesting stuff, she had her attention, it was just amazing how long she could go if you let her. Like she'd just been itching to share this stuff with someone for years. Which was probably the case, really. "Should I be taking notes? Feel like I should be taking notes."

She did commit the advice to memory, though. A lot of it were things she already realized on some level, but she'd simply never thought to map them and make them more than meanderings in her addled mind. Having something concrete to think about allowed her to work off the idea, maybe even develop from there.

It was also neat to see her wail into Fred like the mannequin owed her money. Got a little kick out of that, especially when she envisioned it as Kent. She'd almost feel sorry for him, if he wasn't such a relentless prick.

She reached over to the side and tossed Jackie a water bottle,something to fill up with before she ran out of what little water she had in that body. "Probably, but that fucking place? Pfft. Not worth the effort."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:09 am

"You don't have to take notes," Jackie said with a grin, heaving Fred back into place and resetting its stance, "Only if, you know, you want to learn something. And you're right - move first into a nicer place, then get some idiot to pay my rent."

With the mannequin back in place, she backed up and made an elaborate gesture towards it, "Now, before we were so rudely interrupted, I think you were about to give Fred here your best shot. Try and see if you can take him off his feet, there's a drink in it for you if you pull it off. Fuck, who am I kidding, the drinks are on me anyway, but still, don't half-arse it just for that, yeah?"
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next