by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by anegge Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:38 am

Ashura grinned with satisfaction as she connected and wound up another punch with her other arm. She swung but the champion had bent down to burst into a sprint after her 'real' opponent leaving Ashura swiveling wildly over her head as the pair eluded her.

She was so wildly off balance that she was reduces to spectating as Angel renewed her attack on Taylor. Well, she could still shout. "Oh, now you're leaving? Cowards." Ashura was oblivious to the poor prospects of her potentially taking on both the title holder and the number one contender at once. Fortunately, neither of them seemed particularly concerned with her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:58 am

Taylor held up a hand and gave Angel the finger over her shoulder as she walked away. Junko might not be happy about her starting a brawl like this, but... she so didn't start it, anyway.

She stopped on her heel and rolled her eyes at Angel. She put a hand on her hip and turned to face her. Angel's kick nearly took her head clean off.

"UNGH!"

Her head snapped back and the lights went out, and she fell against the ropes before flopping face-first onto the mat. She laid there sprawled out and motionless, with only the shallow rise and fall of her back to show she was still alive.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Angel looked on in satisfaction as Taylor went down. Good. That should shut her up for a while.

She then turned back towards Ashura, stepping right up to the woman, showing no fear at all as she lifted her gaze, looking up towards her.

"You. I don't know what the hell your problem is, but I think I'm in a forgiving mood tonight." She lifted a hand, placing it against Ashura's shoulder, and pushed, trying to give the Russian a rough shove. "Get the hell out of my ring, and I'll consider not doing to you what I just did to Taylor, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Ashura barely shifted stance as Angel shoved her, only her shoulder being visibly moved by the shorter woman's advance. She cocked her head to the side and placed her hands akimbo, frowning. Was this the kind of disrespect, she could expect from the champions around here? "Oh, your giving me a chance to get out of your ring? Let me give you a tip 'white girl'," Ashura wasn't sure why that was an insult for English speakers but the blonde girl seemed to have upset this woman by using it.

"When you are trying to push someone who is twice your size, you should put your back into it. Like this." Ashura crouched slightly and then burst forward pressing both of her meaty hands up and out into Angel's midsection intending to throw her off balance. And as her massive weight continued to carry her forward into the Latina she renewed her effort to make a mark on the woman's face with her right hook.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Angel snickered as Ashura called her 'white girl'. Was the Russian really this clueless? Did she really think that was an insult that was going to bother her at all? What an idiot.

She would have replied to Ashura, with her own snarky comment, but the giant redhead suddenly crouched down, lunging right at her. The Latina was too close to avoid her sudden movement, so when Ashura's hands thrust into her midsection, she was pushed back, momentarily losing her balance, just long enough to leave her guard open for the Russian's big, meaty fist to smash into her face.

The Latina went flying as the punch connected, dropping to the mat, the impact of the mighty Ashura's punch leaving her floored. She lied there for a moment, barely believing the nerve of the newcomer, barely believing that she had dared to attack her.

With a renewed look of anger on her face, Angel began to push back up to her feet, turning her head to glare icy daggers towards Ashura as she rose. "Big mistake, chica," she snarled at her.

Angel hurried back up on her feet, keeping a careful eye on Ashura. She took a few steps back from her, trying to put some space between the two of them as she took a moment to better size her up. No point in rushing straight back in against a woman of her size, after all. Champion or not, a few more hits like that and Angel knew she would be in trouble.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:10 pm

That wasn't the only 'mistake' Ashura was intending to make. "Little blonde girl isn't scared of you. Why would I be?" Ashura inquired, despite the fact that 'little blonde girl' was unconscious in the corner of the ring. Ashura pursued her prey warily, trying to corner her in front of the turnbuckle Taylor was prostrate beneath.

Angel seemed to be the one intimidated right now, but she was also the champion. At worst, one could earn the belt by being a crafty cheater, which was dangerous enough. Ashura was pretty sure that Angel was more than just that.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:24 am

Angel watched Ashura carefully, her gaze focused completely on the Russian. Even if she was a rookie, Angel wasn't stupid enough to go recklessly charging in against a woman of her size, especially after eating two of her punches.

"Little blonde girl is kind of a dumbass," she offered back to Ashura, keeping her arms raised up in front of her, backing away as redhead continued to move closer. "If she had any brains, she wouldn't be knocked the hell out right now, now would she?"

When she realized how close her back her become to the turnbuckle though, Angel knew she needed to act now. With a sudden shout, the Latina lunged straight out of the corner towards her. Up shot her leg again, just like with Taylor, trying to catch Ashura by surprise with her Angel's Kiss superkick as well!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:13 am

Ashura's neck snapped around, and her body quickly followed with a 180 degree rotation as her body thudded to the canvas floor. Three woman laid out in a row, each finished neatly by a kick.

Technically, the Russian was still conscious, but it didn't particularly matter if none of her body would respond to her commands. Even if it had she could barely think of anything but pain, trying to get up with her brain in this state would have resulted in repeating the face plant she had just performed. She couldn't even moan, which was probably for the best.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:13 am

Lukretia had quietly let things unfold once the match was finished and things got heated. When the dust cleared, there were three unconscious, or near so, bodies in the ring. Lukretia took a careful, casual lap around the ring and looked at them all, smiling quietly to herself. The beat the clock challenge had been an huge success. Oddly enough, It seemed as if Miss Eka had fared the best out of the rookies despite having lost in a match against her much larger peer.

"Please, one last chance to clap in a circle for all of our rookies und veterans." Lukretia said quietly into the microphone, soaking up the boos they rained down upon her. She took them all in stride with a smile.

The German domme then spared the three girls one last glance, letting her finger trail along the apron for a moment before she slipped away and gracefully sauntered up the entrance ramp.

Continued here and here.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5