» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Taking Tea

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taking Tea - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking Tea

Post by hamish1024 Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Diane raised her eyebrows at Cecilia's response, as she swallowed her mouthful of cake.

"Mmm, nice," she smiled, dabbing her lips. "So from that, I take it that you think you're the toughest, no questions asked."

Diane wasn't sure what to think about Cecilia right now, but she hid her reservations. Was the Swede genuinely trying to help her career? Or was she trawling for rookies to brutalise? Either way she was being pretty arrogant. Diane had gone from being worried about her former foe, to thinking that she might be able to use this arrogance to her advantage. Maybe a fight wouldn't be such a bad idea.

After all, Diane had the secret advantage - she'd fought Cecilia and knew what to expect. The Swede would be going in blind.

"And you'd do that? You'd stoop to accomodate a rookie trying to break in? That's very kind of you," she smiled. "I might just have to take you on now. Make a name for myself, as you say."

Diane sipped more tea. This was interesting.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:48 pm

" You're starting to annoy me now..." Cecilia let out in a bit of an annoyed manner as she heard what Diane said to her, the way the beautiful white haired woman talked and seemed to no acknowledge what the blond beauty was trying to get across.

The blond beauty would place lean back against her chair and take a big bite of her scone, shrugging her shoulders a bit. After a few seconds she'd clear her throat. " You don't think I am the toughest one around ? When I joined that title belonged to non other than Sarah Gatt. Though now things are a lot different. Yeah I might not be the champ, though I am a former Hardcore champion. I have fought against the toughest, I have been in the most matches and have  the most wins. I took down Gatt and other girls who could be considered tough. I'm always the one standing in the end." Cecilia let out as she'd finish her scone with a final big bite.

" Do what ? Agree to a match with a rookie ? I don't mind it. I won't hold back against you though, but I will try and not be too 'brutal' as you'd put it." Cecilia let out as she'd eye the white haired girl's red eyes for a few seconds. " It's not a matter of kindness, you asked how to make a name for yourself. I am simply telling you how, if you can get a match with me isn't only up to me though but I'd be more than willing to agree to it, you are quite a looker after all and given your physique I bet you are strong. Just the kind of girl I myself like to wrestle."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:09 pm

It took a lot of effort for Diane to keep her composure and remain impassive.

Cecilia's tirade was an impressive one. It was perhaps a little difficult to come across as tough while eating a scone, but Diane chose not to mention that.

She knew Cecilia was tough, she knew her background. Hell, she'd been there for a lot of it. Though, the Swede was obviously determined to show herself as the #1, which could maybe be exploited.

"You've got an impressive record, Cecilia, and I know you wouldn't hold back. But don't for a second think that I am scared," Diane replied levelly.

"I'm happy to make things more interesting, if it will help sell this match against a poor unknown rookie. I'll take that risk, I'll put myself on the line. You think we should throw some stipulations in? Handcuff the loser, that kind of thing? Don't doubt me, I'll do it," she challenged. "Whatever you've got, whatever it takes."

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Finally done with her scone, Cecilia would simply keep her eyes fixed upon the white haired woman in front of her, the red eyes of the blond beauty glaring into the red eyes of the white haired beauty.  

This girl was without a doubt sounding pretty cocky herself right now, it seemed as if she was certain that she could face the Northern Queen without any trouble, which was causing Cecilia bit of annoyance and frustration, causing the blond beauty to grit her teeth and soon lean in a bit closer towards Diane. 

" I'd never imagine you being scared Diane Cavendish. If you were then...You'd make quite a boring opponent, now wouldn't you ?" Cecilia let out as she'd flash a grin towards the girl. The Swede would lean closer and finally after hearing Diane's words, she'd attempt to reach out with her hand to grasp the back of Diane's head and attempt to pull the girl in closer, to press their foreheads against one another, with their red eyes staring into one another.

" Handcuffs huh ? Kinky. I'll make sure we both enjoy this match hun. You seems like a pretty fun opponent from what I can tell by our little conversation." Cecilia'd then finally let go of Diane's head and lean back into her chair once again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Diane felt a flush of alarm as Cecilia suddenly grabbed her head and pulled her in.

The Brit was a little wide-eyed, here, to be sure. Not panicing, exactly, but her heart was in her mouth, and she was obviously taken aback by Cecilia's domineering move.

Sure, they'd been talking tough, and Diane had cheekily been pushing the other girl, but she hadn't expected this. With the threat of public violence hanging over her, she was lost for words. She was half-expecting a face-slam into the table. With the cakes and tea between them, that really would not be pleasant.

Fortunately, Cecilia sat back, happy to have made her point.

Diane swallowed hard, taking a moment, before running a hand through her hair, trying to nonchalantly smoothe it down.

"Please don't make a scene in public... civilised cafes are so hard to come by..." she muttered.

She was aware of other patrons exchanging words and glances. Rather embarassing, but she supposed it could have been worse, pushing her luck like this. And Cecilia had been exposed for the brute she was.

She rubbed her flustered face. "Look, I don't know, handcuffs or whatever. Like I said, anything it takes. I'm glad you think I'll be a fun opponent, get as violent as you like in the ring... but please try to play nice outside of it," she added pointedly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Seeing the slightly fearful look on the Brit's face, cause the Swede to grin a bit in joy. That's how the girl is supposed to look when around the Northern Queen. Cecilia enjoyed the fact that she had shown a bit of her dominant side. 

When the two of them got the chance to sit back again Cecilia would simply smirk, eying the girl as she'd cross her arms under her large chest, her eyes still staring right into the beautiful white haired girl's eyes. Cecilia had to admit to herself that it would probably have felt nice to slam the girl's face down into the table, the tea and the cakes. Though she figured that it would be too cruel for the newbie.

The Brit swallowing could even be heard across the table by the blond beauty, it was clear that she had gotten under the skin of Diane and for it she felt rather happy, smiling a bit to the beauty in front of her, looking rather smut about her small victory.

" Oh please, you know and I know that you enjoyed getting your heart racing like that." Cecilia said with a sneer to respond to Diane's muttering.

" handcuffs it is, you and me in the ring, a nice and fair fight should be fun between us, right ? " Cecilia let out as she'd nod her head, " I'll make sure to give you a great match newbie." The blond beauty would then attempt to seat herself in a dignified manner again and with it attempt to reach out for the tea pot and start to pour a new cup for her and refill Diane's. " Oh please Diane. I can play nice outside of the ring should I choose, and be more civilized than you. Don't think that I am some mindless brute, I'm not some crazy person. I mean if you want crazy you can look to people like...Gatt or...Sabre, or even some of the people I go hang out with."

Last edited by LunarWolf on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Diane was quiet and sullen as Cecilia enjoyed her little victory, casually refilling their drinks.

"Thanks." Diane watched her opponent-to-be carefully. She frowned a little as Sabre was mentioned and, by association, insulted. She didn't address it directly though.

"Yeah, well... I suppose there's different kinds of crazy, after all. At least with er, those kinds of people, you know what you're getting into. I suppose you think it's better that you know when to abide by the boundaries, and you know when to go all out. You're probably right, too. But you must realise, it's kind of dangerous as well."

"Consider the thinly-frozen lake. It looks nice enough, but when you start towards it you fall right through. It's much more dangerous than a simple storm."

"I know you're not mindless, Cecilia, far from it, in fact. But it'd be more reassuring if you *were* a simple brute..." Diane smiled. "Still, I'll enjoy that challenge, all the same."

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:09 pm

" You're welcome dear." Cecilia let out with a slightly smug sneer to her respond to the curteous gratitude present to her.

" You do have a point, when fighting some savage fool it's easy to anticipate what they will do." Cecilia let out as she'd wave the thought away with a flick of her wrist, attempting to not think about such a think. This woman before her was quite different from those fools after all, so it wasn't like she had to dwell on that fact.

" You are quite kind Diane, to treat me like such a threat when but a few moments ago you seemed keen to fight me, if I had to say anything about the current words you are telling me, I would have to come to the conclusion that you are afraid." following those words Cecilia would take a quiet sip of her tee.

When Diane spoke again, Cecilia would nod her head. " That's good to hear, I am glad you'll enjoy my little challenge. I shall adhere to keeping this fight as fair and honest as possible, given that you do the same." Cecilia let out as she'd flash a cheapish grin towards the white haired woman, until she'd stretch out her hand towards the girl and offer her a handshake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Diane drummed her fingers on the tablecloth as she considered Cecilia’s words.

“It’s not fear, it’s respect. I really hope you don’t confuse the two.” In truth, she wasn’t sure if the Swede could distinguish them, despite her veneer of civility.

Still, she smiled and took the offered hand.

“To a good, hard fight then. And as honest as you can manage.”

Diane had to suppress a smirk at that last point. Taking the moral high ground, when in all honesty, she had fought Cecilia several times and knew exactly what to expect. Diane really was having her cake and eating it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:54 am

The blond beauty grinned a bit as she saw Diane drum her fingers against the tablecloth, the actions of the girl was devolving to a less well mannered situation as it started to seem to Cecilia as if Diane was starting to get a bit frustrated herself.

" Oh I do apologize dear. I am so used to having people fear me that I naturally assumed you would. Respect is a fine enough option though. I am glad you do have a decent amount of respect for me as a competitor." Cecilia let out as she'd then shrug her shoulders a bit, " I'll try and see if I can muster up some for you in our match...though since I haven't seen you wrestle before, It would be a lie for me to say that I currently have any for you. I mean that in a truthful and honest sense, as currently my opinion on you is based upon your personality here and now and your amazing looking body."

With the two of them shaking hands, Cecilia would attempt to give a tight squeeze upon Diane's hands, giving the strong looking girl a bit of a taste of Cecilia's might.

" Same to you dear, as honest as good of a fight as you can put up." Cecilia let out as she'd then lean back a bit and grab her tea cup again, taking a long silent sip from it. " Now that the matter is settled, do you have any preferences regarding stipulations or other situations ? Beyond having a bit of a bondage fetish, you know...since you want me to lock you up with handcuffs."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next