by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 10 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Funny to see for Gina was the simple fact that the vandal was lost for words, a triumph that was so sweet that he Brazilian could nearly taste it on her lips. This matchup had been rather spontaneous, and she had not really thought that she would capture a sprayer girl and have sex with her when she had woken up late in the morning.
"So, what I am going to do with you now?"
She asked with a sultry grin on the face after she had recovered a little bit, planting small kisses and little love bites on her throat and neck.
"And no, just letting you slip away is not an option."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 10 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:18 am

Danielle would let out a moan as Gina would give her neck some kisses and love bites. "Are you sure? I think letting me go is a great idea." Danielle would say before letting out another moan as Gina worked her magic. "Also not having to clean off the wall i tagged would be great as well." Danielle would say as she remained trapped and defeated beneath Gina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 am

(Sorry, had a hard time in the last month. Hope it gets better now.)

"Maybe I should let you modify it then if you don´t want to clean it, in a monument how I defeated you and as a little ward against other vandals like you? If you are really able to be an artist of course, and not just someone who paints stuff on walls."
The Brazilian suggested after she had received a certain idea while she had thought what she would REALLY do with Danielle, while her tongue was attempting to lure the tongue of the other girl out of her mouth by poking and sliding over the lips of the sprayer girl. How often did a girl like that fall into your hands, so there was no plan A in her drawer for a happening like that.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:27 am

Danielle wasn't happy about her current situation but at the mention of no having to scrub clean a wall she let out a sigh of relief. "Of course i am an artist." Danielle would say before she felt Gina's tongue poking and prodding at her mouth. Danielle would slip her own tongue out between her lips to give Gina's lips a lick as Danielle decided to just enjoy being the prisoner of this rich chick.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:02 am

After she had been successful to draw the tongue of the other girl out of her mouth, Gina would lick and suck at the outstretched tongue of Danielle while at the same time crossing her arms over her head so that she could keep them there with one hand only in a more symbolic gesture than an actual control move while fishing for a small scarf out of her drawer to fashion it over the eyes of the sprayer girl with a seductive smile.

"Let´s play a little game of guessing now."
She whispered into the ear of Danielle before huffing softly against one of the nipples of the other girl before softly biting the other one.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Danielle wouldn't resist Gina anymore as the rich girl had beat her and now Danielle was all hers. Danielle would let out a moan as Gina would softly bite her nipple causing Danielle to wiggle beneath Gina. "I love games." Danielle would say sarcastically between moans. "What do i get if i win?" Danielle would ask as she lay beneath the dominant Gina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:02 am

Gina blinked shortly in surprise after the response of the other girl before grinning widely. This girl was really one of a kind, that was for sure!
"Oh wow, you really are a little bratty, even in a situation like this. Maybe I should have put the scarf over your mouth and not your eyes? But we will see, maybe you will indeed receive something."
She would kiss down the body of Danielle slowly, looking out for a moment when the sprayer girl would appear more relaxed before grabbing both of her boobs in a firm but not hurting grip and squeeze them greedily.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Danielle would squirm and moan as Gina softly gripped her breasts. "I can't say for sure but i think i like this game. But i can't figure out when i get my turn on top." Danielle would say as she would continue to lay beneath Gina. "How about we switch and i can show you how i play games." Danielle would say before letting out another moan as Gina's hands on her breasts were getting Danielle excited again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:03 pm

"Huh? I don´t know..."
The Brazilian would draw her little sentence out, far over the time she would normally need to say it, and in a teasing voice while staying on the same spot as if she would think over the offer of Danielle. But the premise was quite alluring, so she really had to think about it for a moment.

"Tell you what, maybe you just give it a try with sizing the opportunity and see what is in for you? ..."
She finally suggested after she had made up her mind, giddy to see and witness what the bratty sprayer girl had to offer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:53 am

Danielle was still trapped with Gina on top of her and her sight blocked by the scarf over her eyes. "Well how about we switch positions and i show you what i can really do." Danielle said as she would lean up to try and give Gina a kiss on the lips to try and convince her a little. "I promise you won't regret it." Danielle said as she tried to get what she wanted from Gina by using her most seductive voice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next