Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

BrittanyW, Cy_Man, Daaharu, Gwyndolin, I_care_not_till_I_must, Kelsea, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, MacbookAir, Person, Underdog21, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Comments: 1

Oksana Stankina vs. Oshiro Suzu - Stinkface Showdown

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Oksana Stankina vs. Oshiro Suzu - Stinkface Showdown

Post by ThunderinSilence on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:29 pm

As Suzu thrust her sizeable rear into Oksana's face, muffling the heavyweight Russian's cry of despair, the crowd gave a cheer of appreciation as the rookie showed her substantial natural talent for stinkfacing. She swiftly hooked her arms over the top set of ropes, attempting to pre-empt any attempts to shove her off, but after landing the Hazumu Shiro right on Oksana's chest, Suzu felt confident that the big gal wasn't likely to be putting up much more of a fight. The Japanese woman did feel a bit sorry for her thoroughly buried opponent, as the win condition had seemed to be one that fell heavily in her favour, but then again the Russian woman hadn't done a whole lot to leave a sparkling impression with that low blow, so Suzu put a little extra grind into the motion of her hips, swaying them back and forth in time to the count down.

"One, two, three, four, five," she said, the crowd counting down with her as she glanced over at the smaller woman that had accompanied Oksana, who was looking pretty distraught at the whole thing, prompting Suzu to call out, "Sorry, but I think your girl is done."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oksana Stankina vs. Oshiro Suzu - Stinkface Showdown

Post by hamish1024 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:24 am

It was total degradation for the hapless Russian victim. The poor stinkface recipient felt utterly overwhelmed, her opponent's big, sweaty ass engulfing her senses.

This really was a low moment. Oksana had become a wrestler because it offered more than the dead-end and demaning jobs of her homeland... but when your career landed you in situations like this, with your nose and mouth being squashed by another girl's butt, it was hard to stay proud.

The shame was almost as bad as the smother itself. The experienced fighter squirmed as the seconds ticked by, powerless as the rookie ran rampant all over her face. She was all too aware that, in the flow of the match, Oksana practically deserved this destruction at the hands of Suzu's derriere.

"Six... seven... eight... nine..." The jeering crowd joining in to cheer the Japanese wrestler. Oksana could only hope her torment would be over soon.

Katya, meanwile, was aghast, lost for words as Suzu taunted her. This just wasn't supposed to happen!

Lorelei - Envy - Akane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5