by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:51 am

Trish would slowly break off the hug before carefully grabbing that plate to slide to herself. Before eating, she would say, "Thanks again for lunch, Drake. This has been delightful." Then she would twirl her fork once more in the noodles and ate.

Soon, the check would come for them both and the total price was pretty reasonable. "You want me to pay for that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Drake lets the hug disengage and he settles back into his chair, still beside her. She doesn't seem to mind the proximity, and he certainly doesn't mind it, himself. He's one of those people who doesn't understand the whole 'personal bubble' thing.

"Ah, I'm just glad you got to enjoy a day out. I guessing you don't get too many of those. And I'm flattered you decided I should be the one with you for it." Though the mention of her getting the check gets a laugh. "As if! I'm getting it. I suggested the place, and... y'know. I got it."

And with that, Drake plucks out his wallet to begin parceling out yen in preparation. "Confession time: I still have an automatic freak-reaction when I see the prices of things here. I still instantly translate it into dollars."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Indeed, Trish hadn't really had any sort of days off such as this one and it turned out to be really special. She giggled herself when Drake still insisted to pay for it as he took out his wallet. "Okay, thank you."

Trish giggled just a little louder and she had to cover her mouth in doing so when Drake mentions his freak reaction. "I'm supposing you come here a lot?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 am

"Not all that often," Drake notes. "It's just everywhere in general. I see a couple zeroes in the bill, and I have to blink and remind myself of where I am."

His eyes shift to the plate as she works on the remainder of his food, then back to her face with a little grin. "Glad you liked this spot, though. I was a little worried you'd think it was beneath ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:17 am

"I see," said Trish as she finishes up the last plate and gently sets it off to the side. She would pat her mouth dry to remove any food stains on them before smiling and adding, "Well, it did seem normal at first, but as soon as I tasted the food, I knew it was worth coming to."

She then asked Drake if she can use the restroom before they leave. It might be a long walk to whatever happens next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:00 am

"Normal," repeats Drake with some bemusement. "Definitely glad you don't think I'm normal, then. I like the idea of standing out!" He scoots his chair back and lifts to stand, nodding to her as she excuses herself. While she's gone, he sets the bills down to pay for the food, plus a little extra. From there, he steps back towards the door to lean against the wall, waiting patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 am

Trish maintains her smile in liking the idea also. As she relieves herself in the bathroom, she began to think back on her path so far to AFW. She is seen as a rich girl, but she came from a notorious family. As she has said before, her family encourages her to push herself forward to gain some confidence in herself instead of hiding herself in her own personal bubble. It took some doing, but she soon became a tough fighter with of course a few insecure instances. Now with a new friend, maybe she can better herself without having to worry about what others think.

Trish finally came out after washing her hands and joined Drake to head on out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:01 am

Drake is still waiting by the door, complacent and patiently tapping the toe of his shoe against the floor. When she emerges, he straightens his posture and turns to get the door for her. He's unaware of her train of thought. His own mind is a little blank - maybe even a little tired. It's been an interesting day, for sure. "So, relax with a movie?," he suggests. Didn't one of them suggest something like that at the beginning? It might be a nice way to simmer down after food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:55 am

Trish was glad to see Drake waiting at the door for her. It's not everyday when one gentleman is patient enough for the lady. She would nod her head in thanking him for getting the door for her. Then the suggestion of a movie came out and Trish would shrug her shoulders and say, "Sure, why not?"

It would indeed help them both forget their troubles while their stomachs are still calming down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:42 am

And so, the two exit the little cafe.

As for finding a theater? Drake's been to a couple since coming to Japan, and he's very certain none are within reasonable walking distance. So out comes his cellphone to order up a taxi. No doubt the ride will be filled with smalltalk and reflecting on the food. As for the movie? Drake picked the restaurant, he'll be insisting she decide this one. Besides, it'll give him a little more insight into Trish and what all she's into! Is she a girlie-girl on the inside? A thrillseeker?

In the end, Drake's glad she came to see him. It's been a nice outing, and he'd never gotten to know an opponent outside the ring quite like this before. And for her initiative, Trish will have found someone to support her in her struggle to advance in the federation, despite landing in direct opposition to him.

Tension, indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next