by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:37 am

Jewels would give Domino a bit of a strange look when Domino bumped his shoulder into hers. Was that some sort of handshake or whatnot? Whatever it was, perhaps she'll understand eventually. The blonde would nod his head to the boy as he opened the door for her and she went inside first.

Trish would look around the noodle shop and saw that it was quite ordinary if not small. She would glance at the tables, chairs, decor, and even the staff. She also noticed a bit of dust and some chipped paint around, but of course, it's about the food. "Alrighty then, shall we sit down?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 am

The food which may or may not have been over-hyped by Drake, to be fair. He happens to have a fondness for the rustic style of the eatery - it's very simple, in contrast to the pizazz of the rest of the city. This is a guy who's used to camera flash and finery. It's just nice to get away now and again, if even a little.

Prompted by the question, he moves over to a table and pulls out a chair. In true throwback to Western custom, he gestures to Trish, inviting her to take the seat. Once she's scooted back in, he moves to take the seat opposite her. Of note, there are no menus here. You eat whatever the chef prepares.

"So, what got you into wrestling? What's the appeal for ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:38 am

Jewels would follow Domino to the selected table and nods in saying thanks as her chair was pulled out for her. She would sit down and scoot her seat to the table in order to be more comfortable while eating. She found it a bit odd that there are no menus, so she didn't know what to expect. Looks like Trish needs to be surprised by the chef today.

Her train of thought was then interrupted when Domino asked her what got her into wrestling. She would simply cross her legs before answering, "Well, I guess fighting is something that runs in our bloodline. In order to make it in the world, one must be strong in their will and might. I kept that in mind as I trained throughout my youth. I simply couldn't afford to back down and lose or else I'll lose the profits. That was when I became a champion in my home."

Jewels would also look around in wondering where their server would be arriving. She could be a bit strict when service is not up to her standards.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Other details are needed for the setting)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:53 am

Drake props his chin over his fists, elbows atop the table, and his head tilts to the side while Trish explains. He doesn't look entirely satisfied by the answer, however. There's a difference between fighting and fighting, after all. So it only makes him more curious.

"Strong in will and might, okay. I get that. But professional wrestling's really rough. You could get majorly hurt. Or hurt other people. Takes a rare kind of person to be into that." A wry smile touches his lips. "Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just wondering why wrestling in particular? Is it a dominance thing?"

A server appears beside their table and inquires about drinks at this point - albeit subtly, hoping to not interrupt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 am

When the server asks about what they would like to drink, Trish would simply ask for green tea. As soon as Drake asks for his own drink, their conversation can continue. "I know what you're saying, Drake, and I knew that the first time. But someone is particular actually came up to me and offered me to be in it. I was intrigued to expand my horizons, yet I didn't quite feel inclined to it." She then removed her hat and added, "I wouldn't say it is mainly about dominance. I would say it was rather...the profits that are benefited from such harsh confrontation in a ring. And as you know, it is something that I happened to be good at."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:52 am

"Someone in particular, huh?," asks Drake. "Sounds like there's a story. But it also sounds like you wanna keep your secrets, so I'm not gonna prod." The teen flashes her a wry little smirk before leaning back in his chair. "If you think I was giving you the business for getting into a rough sport, I'm not. I'd be a hypocrite."

He gestures towards his face. "I'm a model when I'm not wrestling. If this gets jacked up, I'm out of a job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 am

Jewels too leaned back in her chair as she waited for her green tea to arrive. If it does serve as the Chinese claim, it should soothe her nerves for the time being. Then, Drake mentioned something that piqued her interest. "A model, hmm? Is it just the show and go or the toll bridge kind?"

The waiter then arrived with the couple's drinks and Jewels thanked them before he asked what they would like to order.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:06 pm

Trish's question causes Drake to tilt his head to the left, those bangs wafting a little further over. "Not sure I follow. Don't think I've ever heard it referred to as either of those. I work with an agency - used to do a lot more for'em before moving to Japan. And since, I've done a couple things for some local companies." His neck straightens and he gives her a cagey smile. "Usually an agency gets salty over that kind of thing, but I have some special permissions."

The tea is lifted, and he turns his gaze over to the server. He's actually surprised they're being asked. "Uh, whatever the chef's making today is good with me." A little brave, hoping that whatever comes out won't have eyeballs, but still. He looks inquisitively to Trish.

(Think I finally found the original color I was using on the other forum. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:25 am

(NICE!)

Trish would smile as she continued to listen to Drake's profession. Seems that he is pretty successful before wrestling. "Hmm, you make money? Sounds like you've been doing good business." She then leans over to his ear and whispers, "About what I said earlier, I was asking if you are the kind that likes to show off and prove you're as tough as you look (show and go) or do you get paid to just look good (toll bridge)?"

When asked for what they want to order, Trish was intrigued to hear Drake say that he'll have the daily special. She would say, "I'll go with him." With a nod, the waiter would walk over to the kitchen and tell the kitchen to prepare their special.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:41 am

"Ohhh," drawls Drake with an understanding nod. He's learned some new terms today! "In that case," he begins as he scoots his chair in a little closer to the table, "I guess I'd be more of a 'show and go' type. I mean, I am a professional wrestler. And I used to get in fights all the time on my own. What would be better proof than that? These aren't glamor-muscles here." He shoots her a wink. "And yeah, I make some decent money doing it. Made more back in America, but I wanted to really push for wrestling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next