Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly"  Charlie Haines - Page 5 Empty Re: Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Charlie felt himself being dragged along, and tried his best to keep Hawkeye from the ropes.

His best wasn't good enough.

The referee called for a ropebreak and Charlie immediately let go of the hold. He got up and moved away from Hawkeye, allowing her to get back up go her feet. He knew she would be ready to get some payback, and it was up to him to prepare for it, hoping to reverse it into something favorable for him.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly"  Charlie Haines - Page 5 Empty Re: Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:32 am

It took a solid couple of minutes for Hawkeye to get back to her feet, that Boston Crab had done a number on her legs alright, the way they shook as she got too her feet proved that.

"You know...for a small guy, your not bad with submission holds!"

She called out to him, trying to rub some feeling into her numb leg through her pants. Charlie was proving a tough opponent alright, which was quite exciting for the soldier.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Charlie smiled at the compliment. "Thanks, I gotta do something to try to keep up with you right?"

As soon as Charlie spoke, he moved forward ready to strike. Landing a strong kick to the head would be all he needed to really take it to Hawkeye. However, Charlie couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he thrust his foot forward towards her abdomen. If it connected, things might not turn out too badly for Charlie as he would still be in the drivers seat. However, his indecision did delay him ever so slightly...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:39 am

"Keep up? Old man, you're kicking my ass. I'm gonna have to step up my game against you if I'm gonna win!"

Hawkeye replied, complimenting her quick paced foe, as he came closer and closer to her. Finally he lashed out, aiming a kick to her midsection. This time though, she saw it coming, managing to catch his leg before he could connect with her soft belly.

"Ha! Not this time cutie!"

She yelled, pulling him closer by his leg and swinging her arm, looking to clothesline him to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:13 am

Charlie felt an arm smash his face followed quickly by his head hammering against the mat. He was in a daze and his vision was slightly blurred by the blow!

Charlie began to get to his feet, slowly and awkwardly. Charlie may have been somewhat defenseless, but he couldn't afford to just lay on the mat. Unfortunately he was still an easy target...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 am

An easy target indeed, one that Hawkeye had no intentions of letting slip away this time.

As Charlie rose up, Hawkeye moved next to him, grabbing him in a side headlock, raising her fist in the air to tease the crowd before she ran forward, dragging him with her as she leaped forward, trying to bulldog the wiry man face first onto the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Talk about from bad to worse.... Charlie's head still hurt from the clothesline as he felt it get wrapped up. The crowd cheered and he knew that couldn't be a good sign. His instinct was proven correct as his face smashed against the mat! His nose throbbed as it was the first to make contact with the ground, causing Charlie to cover it and roll to the side. His scream would have been much louder had his hands not been there to muffle most of the noise.

His hands felt a little wet. His nose was probably broken, but he didn't have a lot of time to worry about that. While he was in more pain than before, it did snap him back into reality and provide some clarity. Charlie slowly began to work his way up to his feet, trying to find Hawkeye and keep his eyes on her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 am

Hawkeye winced as she heard Charlie scream. She hoped she hadn't broken him in any way. She wanted to win, but she didn't want to go that far.

"You alright?"

She asked, even as she forced him back down onto the mat and hooked his leg for a pinfall!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Charlie was still a little out of it when he felt weight on top of him.

"One!"

Charlie didn't realize until that moment that he was being pinned! He shook his head and heard the referee's hand hit the mat a second time.

"Two!"

The crowd chanted loudly, echoing the count. Charlie thrust up with both legs in an effort to kick Hawkeye off of him. He was beat down pretty good, but he wasn't out of it just yet. "I'm still good. Thanks for asking." He said as he rolled to his side to get back to his feet away from Hawkeye.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:58 am

Hawkeye "tsked" as Charlie kicked out and rolled away, getting to her own feet and backing up towards the ropes.

"Alright, lets see how you feel after this!"

She yelled, raising her fist in the air and slapping her thigh, signaling to the crowd behind Charlie's back of her intentions.

When he began to turn back towards her, she ran straight towards him, getting as close as she could before kicking her leg up, aiming to smash her finisher, the running Big Boot, right into his face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next