Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly"  Charlie Haines Empty Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am

Match Type:  Standard
Victory Conditions:  Pinfall, Submission, Knockout, Countout

Charlie took a few deep breaths as he waited for his entrance music to come on.  He was bare-chest with his black gloves, blue knee-length shorts, and blue converse sneakers.  "All right dude, this is like any other match.  Calm the fuck down man."  He told himself.

However, that was a lie.  Because of his dad, he knew what he didn't want to be.  However, here he was and fighting was what he was paid to do regardless of who was against him.  He tried to think of making Talia proud.  He didn't want her to feel like her boyfriend was a slouch now did he?  He also thought of Carmen and the work she had done to help him along.  He owed it to her to go out there and do his best.

As his music hit the speakers he charged out in a full sprint towards the ring.  As he got close he squat down low and got as much spring as he could, vaulting up onto the apron.  As soon as his feet hit the apron he hopped up, clearing the top rope and landing inside the ring.  The crowd cheered the fast and fluid jumping as he went over to a corner turnbuckle raising a fist to the crowd.  He urged them to make more noise for a few moments before climbing back down and leaning against the turnbuckle.  Hawkeye would be making her way down shortly, and Charlie was anxious to see her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly"  Charlie Haines Empty Re: Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:20 am

He didn't have to wait long, the blonde former soldier making her way onto the entrance ramp a minute or so later on. Clad in a black tank top and her old blue military gear, she quickly went down the ramp and slid into the ring, getting up and starting to shadow box a bit before looking over at her opponent.

He was a skinny thing, not too big. A far cry from her last two opponents, the large and muscular Army and John. With luck, she wouldn't have to worry about getting overpowered in the ring this time around.

"Hey! Whats your name guy?"

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly"  Charlie Haines Empty Re: Hawkeye vs. "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Ok so far so good, she didn't seem like one of those "crazy women" Charlie heard about. She was pretty, semed like she was ready to fight, and had manners.

"I'm Charlie, nice to meet ya." He said politely as he stuck out his hand for a handshake. He probably looked more nervous than he actually was. Did she think he was one of those weirdo dudes who got off on smacking women around? "Like, I respect women and this to me is a competition not something I get off on, ya know?"

In his mind, Charlie figured he had to have come across as meek, awkward, or both. "Smooth, real smooth." He thought to himself silently.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:56 am

Hawkeye raised her eyebrow at his comment, before accepting his hand and shaking it.

"That's good to know. There's enough weird wife beaters going around this place, so its nice to meet anybody that's normal. You ready for a good match? I don't pull punches."

She asked amicably, doing an final arm stretch as she waited for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 pm

"I'm ready if you are." Charlie said as the bell rang.

Charlie ran straight at Hawkeye as quickly as he could. As he got close he ducked and rolled off to her right. Charlie tried to get his fett back underneath him, trying to spring up and catch Hawkeye with a dropkick as she turned around to keep Charlie in sight!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 pm

"What the-"

Hawkeye only had time for a quick word as she turned to follow her opponent, only to take both his boots into her chest, knocking her onto the mat. She rolled away and pushed herse lf back up to her feet, rubbing her chest.

"Huh...your pretty damn quick, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 pm

"I guess I am fast for a short, wide guy." Charlie said as he got up to his feet.

Hawkeye seemed like she could take a beating, and Charlie knew he had his work cut out for him tonight. He tried to grab onto her right arm and whip her into the ropes as hard as he could. Charlie ran to the opposite ropes and wanted to time a cross body block for when both of them bounced off the ropes and were charging at each other head-on.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:52 am

Hawkeye yelped, rebounding off the opposite ropes. Seeing Charlie coming towards her, she took a chance, guessing he would either duck her or leap at her.

When they got closer, she used the momentum in her favor, kicking her leg straight up as Charlie leaped, ending up hitting her big boot move on him, her combat boots smashing into his stomach in mid air!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:53 am

Charlie jumped, and paid the price. "Ooomphhh...uck!" That's all Charlie could mutter instead of being able to simply and coherently say 'fuck.'

He crumpled to the mat, clutching his stomach as he laid on the mat in a heap. This wasn't quite how he had planned a follow up attack.

Charlie began thinking of ways to get back into it, but having the wind knocked out of him by the big boot of Hawkeye made things much more difficult than they would have been otherwise.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:37 am

"Took your breath away did I? I guess I have that effect..."

Hawkeye smirked a little, chest still stinging after his dropkick.

Grabbing Charlie by his arm, she pulled him up to his feet, hand on his shoulder, intending to scoop him up, turn him over, and body slam him back onto the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next