by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:07 am

Mamouru put Talia in the tree of woes and then fell to his hands and knees. he leaned over her and pressed his unmoving skeleton smile against her mask. If not for their costumes, their lips would be pressed together. Mamouru still spoke from that position.

"You could end this at any moment. Just say you quit. Just say you give up." He whispered against her face. "But you don't want that do you? Everything about Dark Angel was really just to get people to try and put you into these positions, wasn't it? King must have really gotten in your head after he got in your pussy. It wasn't enough to just be terrible and get fucked, was it? You wanted there to be some passion behind it, didn't you?!" He growled the last words.

"Since no one could ever love someone like you, you had to make people hate you, that way when they tore you apart, there was real feeling behind it! I knew you were disgusting, Talia-chan. I just had no idea how truly sick you were!"

Mamouru stood up and lifted his foot. He pressed it against Talia's throat and pushed as hard as he could. The ref let the tree of woes slide, but she might call him on the choke. Still, that gave him five good seconds.

"It's your lucky day, Talia-chan! I'll be happy to fulfill every last one of your sick desires for what you did to me!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by TaliZorah Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:20 am

Talia leaned her head as far back as it would go when Mamouru leaned into her. He pressed his face up against hers, causing her to recoil. The words he spoke were like daggers into her heart. He made it seem like she wanted this all to happen. She didn't give up because she refused to quit, not because she enjoyed it. It had to be that way, she was certain. He must had been lying. He had to be. "No..." she muttered back with a weak shake of the head.

Then there was a realization of what he said he was going to do. "N-No..." she repeated as he then backed up and shoved his heel into her throat. The ninja-girl gagged and grabbed onto his shin trying to pull it off from her. She had no leverage and couldn't do anything. The choke went on for what felt like longer than five seconds, draining the life from her even moreso. When he finally released her, she coughed painfully, holding her throat with both hands. But the pain in her neck was now the least of her worries.

His words had driven the fear into her of what he was about to do. Mamouru was about to make her relive her first match, and she felt like it was only then that she felt completely powerless about it, just like against Killer King. "S-Stop...please...please don't..." she muttered between coughs, still hanging upside down. "I...I..." she started but caught herself. She didn't want to fall for Mamouru's mindgames. She pulled her legs free, even though it meant she fell unceremoniously to the mat in a heap. She coughed several times, struggling to regain her composure and balance.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:28 am

Mamouru let go and stepped away, waiting for her to say the words that would prove him wrong. She said things close to it but she still wasn't submitting. She still wanted it to continue. She was still proving him right.

Mamouru bent over and grabbed Talia's legs and dragged her back tot he senter of the ring. He then kicked her so she was on her stomach and sat on the small of her back. He leaned forward and slipped his fingers under her neck and slowly bent her backwards to try and stretch her body. Her arms were free but it was the camel clutch position.

"Go on..." he growled. "Submit.' He said. "Say you quit. Say you give up." He growled into her ear. His fre hand slipped around her body and cupped one of her breasts. "Or... just keep telling me to stop. Because you know you want it to continue. You love it that I hate you, don't you!?" he growled into her ear.

He pulled backwards, his hand against her jaw and tried to bend her back painfully. His other hand dug its fingers into her breast and roughly kneaded the flesh, threatening to expose one of her breasts tot he crowd with a rough tug.

"You could stop this any time you wanted but to you, there's no difference WHAT I do to you, is there!? As long as I do it with seething hatred!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 am

Talia was powerless as Mamouru dragged her into the center of the ring. She weakly tried to kick at him but he had already dropped her legs and kicked her in the side. She rolled over in pain, but he had wanted that from the start. He climbed atop her and pulled harshly on her back in the camel clutch. She immediately screamed out, her already pained back being stretched even more.

And to make matters worse, Mamouru was groping her roughly. The hold hurt so much. She just wanted the pain to stop. At that moment, she had every reason to submit. If she submitted, she'd be proving him wrong. The agony would stop, he'd have to leave her alone. She'd be able to leave without her pride, but at least it all would end. Talia lifted up one hand to do just that. It could all be over.

But then it probably wouldn't. King never stopped once the match ended. And Mamouru was just as bad, if not worse, than him. In her mind, she couldn't give in, at least not in a position like this. What was stopping him from continuing this torture after she gave up? Her eyes began to roll backwards in her head, like she was going to pass out any second. One hand weakly reached up to grab onto his forearm, just trying desperately to get him to stop.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:59 am

Johnny had been in the back watching the match after he had just taken a shower. He had a pair of gray gym shorts on and a towel over his shoulders. The idea seemed cool. The pirate guy was pretty bad ass and the ninja was sexy as hell. The match started out reasonably enough and Johnny followed along. However, as the match continued, it got a little more aggressive. Then it started to get mean.

By the time Skullduggery was throttling Nanami's crotch outside of the ring in a clear attempt to avoid detection, Johnny's body was already moving towards the entrance way. He had broken up fights before but he wasn't necessarily about it. Why was he feeling compelled to break THIS match up when he hadn't stopped one of King's matches before? Timing? He was in a position to do it? Maybe. It felt like something else though but he never was one to ruminate.

As the pirate was about to pull away the ninja girl's top, the crowd began to roar. Expecting them to be enjoying the thought of seeing Talia exposed, he didn't think anything of it until he was kicked in the head.

The ref backed away and instantly threw her hands in the air. The match was over with a disqualification victory for Skullduggery but Mamouru wasn't concerned about that. He clenched his fists, ready to take on whoever was interrupting him, honestly expecting it to be someone he knew, like Cassie or Taylor or Alaina.

He was partially right.

When he saw it was his brother, his eyes widened. he couldn't say a word and Johnny was looking to continue what he started. Mamouru rolled quickly away and out of the ring. Johnny leaned over the ring ropes and glared down at the pirate.

"Be COOL, man! This was supposed to be for FUN!" He growled.

Mamouru stood up and stared at Johnny. He didn't seem to recognize his own twin brother. Mamouru had to keep it that way. He lifted up both his hands and extended his middle fingers, something very uncharacteristic of the Japanese boy. Hopefully that would throw off any hint that it could possibly be Mamouru. And with that, he disappeared into the crowd.

With Mamouru in retreat, Johnny instantly turned back to Talia. He still had his damp towel draped across his shoulders and without a thought, he pulled it off and knelt next to Talia. he draped the towel over his back and looked at her. "Are you cool, dude?" He asked. "He didn't hurt ya too bad, did he?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 pm

The ninja girl hovered around the brink of unconsciousness. She was aware enough to know she had been released by the hold, but not why the bell rang. There was yelling too, maybe Mamouru didn't like whatever call had been made. It wasn't until someone had asked if she was alright that it clicked in her head who was there. Even in her dazed state Talia could recognize Johnny's voice.

She took a moment to breathe and figure out what had happened. She turned her head to the left to look at him. As much as she hated Johnny in the past, from his matches she knew he wouldn't do anything underhanded in public. The fact that he was there and Mamouru wasn't baffled her. Of all the people to stop him, she never would've imagined it to be Johnny. She tried to push herself up to her knees but dropped back down from the pain in her back. Mamouru had been right, she should've tapped out.

"He...no, he didn't," she lied, cringing while holding her back with both hands. She felt at a loss for words...all out of confusion. She remembered, though, what always happened afterward whenever Johnny was involved so that partially explained things in her head. And it was likely only because he didn't know who he was saving. "Thank you..." she said with a short breath. The girl wasn't sure what else she could really say without Johnny catching on.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:19 am

"Good." Johnny said, smiling at the ninja babe. "I know dudes gotta kick ass around here and junk, but it looked like he was really gonna hurt ya. That don't rock, man." He said.

"Can ya stand up?" He asked, offering a hand to her. "Do ya need help outta the ring?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:37 am

Talia suddenly became bashful in Johnny's presence. Not because she still had feelings for him, but altogether because of the situation. He was offering to help her, probably because he wasn't fully aware of who she was. She was both apprehensive to him and also humbled by just how bad Mamouru had beat her. Her eyes drifted down to the mat, away from the man offering to help her.

Part of her felt the urge to stand up just then, so that she could leave the ring. She tried once more to straighten her back and get up but cringed and fell back down once more. "I...I may need help..." She muttered quickly, the pain enough to make her eyes water. He was right, though, Mamouru had said he was going to hurt her. Had Johnny not intervened, who knows what he would have done to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:57 am

Johnny watched as Talia tried to stand up but fell down again. Johnny grabbed Talia's arm and draped it over his shoulder and stood up again, bringing her up as well as he helped her out of the ring.

"I got ya man, just be cool."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Talia sucked up her pride and accepted the help from Johnny. Her eyebrows curled as he helped her up. She quickly got a headache and became dizzy from the act of getting up, and her shoulders ached. But still, the ninja clung to Johnny to stay up as they left the ring and walked up the ramp. It was weird to the girl, but the pain seemed to triumph the awkwardness.

As they vanished into the backstage, Talia couldn't help but start to feel bad about her match. It had been a really ugly one for her, and although Mamouru cheated she understood she had to overcome such things. But she didn't. She just kept taking the beating, unable...or unwilling according to Mamouru to turn the tide.

As they reached the locker room, Talia began to tear up. As much as she had hated Johnny before, he had been the one that came out and saved her. No one had ever done that for her in the past, and people like Mamouru knew and took advantage of that. "Thanks..." she whispered quietly and shyly, still trying to avoid eye contact with Johnny. "I don't want to think about what would have happened if you didn't help me there..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next