Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:30 am

Mamouru angrily clutched Talia's womanhood as hard as he could, even when he felt her hands try and pull away. He turned his head enough to see the referee through his peripheral and when she turned to look over the ropes, Mamouru pulled away.

He then stepped up and reached down, looking to grab Talia's hair and lift her up. If he could her her standing, he would try and smash her face into the apron and drag her across it so he could heave her into the chrome steel steps face first.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by TaliZorah Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 am

Talia gasped in relief when Mamouru finally released her. She curled up, her hands gently covering her crotch. She whimpered lightly, she had been the recipient of many underhanded tactics in her time in the AFW. But that was a new one. Her eyes were watering, she had still been sore from the cheap shot earlier. Part of her knew Mamouru wasn't above taking such actions, but she never fully understood how much they could hurt.

Mamouru pulled the ninja girl up by her hair, having trouble with it at first as Talia's focus was on her womanhood, not the burning pain in her scalp. With perseverance, he finally got her up. He smashed Talia's head into the apron, stunning her for a couple seconds. One hand mindlessly drifted to her forehead as Mamouru dragged her across and to the steel steps. He drove her head viciously into the steel steps, causing her to momentarily blackout.

She barely drifted back into consciousness a second later on the ground. She could make out the arena lights above among the cheers and jeers of the crowd. That, and the looming shadow of Mamouru standing above her. The referee had already counted to six, but Talia wasn't sure if she could get up. She couldn't even think about how to get up, the throbbing pain in her head dominated her thoughts.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:19 am

Mamouru grinned at the satisfying clunk of Talia's head being smashed into the steel steps. As she crumbled to the ground, it was every sort of revenge he had dreamed about and he would get away with all of it. The audience was just watching the terrible Skullduggery the pirate crush the hapless and sexy Nanami the ninja and loving every bit of it.

Mamouru lifted Talia by the scalp once more and rolled her onto the apron but not back into the ring. He slipped inside and broke the count and then leaned over the top rope and grabbed Talia's arm, hoisting her up like a length of roped until she was standing ont he edge of the apron limply in Mamouru's grip. He then took her arm and began to pulled the second rope up and trap her in it. Then the other hand, leaving her crucified and nearly dangling off the edge of the apron.

Mamouru lifted his fist high into the air, trying to get the bloodthirsty fans to chortle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:42 am

Part of Ninjatalia wished Mamouru had just left her outside the ring so she could be counted out. At least then the match would be over and the pain would stop. But she should've known just how far the Higurashi brother would go to hurt her. She limply rolled into the ring, unable to offer much resistance. She was only partially aware of what he was setting her up for, still greatly dazed by the head shot earlier.

It was only when he had one of her arms tied that she tried to pull the other into herself. Mamouru, however, overpowered the ninja-dressed girl in her weakened state, tying her up and leaving her defenseless, facing out into the crowd. Her vision was still blurry, but her adrenaline was waking her up, she knew she was in trouble but she wasn't sure just how yet.

Some fans cheered while others booed suddenly, and she wasn't sure why.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:47 am

"I call this one, tied to the mast!" He said, vaguely sticking to his pirate theme. His clenched fist came down and smashed hard across Talia's chest, impacting into her with a heavy thud. He then pulled back and much quicker this time, began to slug his fist over and over into Talia's chest, driving his fist into the sensitive breasts while the referee began the five count.

He was pretty sure he got in a good dozen shots at least, that's what the crowd had gotten up to, before he broke away from her and pulled the middle rope down, letting her crash back to the outside of the ring.

"Splash..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:15 am

Talia tensed up when she heard Mamouru shout his intention. She still didn't know what was coming. And then it did, slug after slug onto her unprotected chest. It felt like it went on forever. She tried to pull herself free in vain as the blows continued to come down onto her. The last few blows made the girl nearly cry in pain. Finally, though, the blows ceased. She gasped in relief, still dangling in the ropes helplessly.

He released her, letting the girl to cross her arms over her battered chest. Talia didn't even break her fall as she fell off the apron and to the floor below with another painful thud. Her arms which were covering her chest pushed inward, awkwardly flexing her shoulders on impact. She rolled face up, her whole body hurting.

The referee started the count once more, but the woman's mind was far from that. She curled up into herself, every ounce of pain in her telling her to stop and just let the moments pass. She could hear the voices of the fans nearby, some cheering her to get up, others jeering her to do the same thing. But more than anything else was the back of Talia's mind, which told her not to give up. No matter what, she couldn't just give in, especially to a fiend like Mamouru.

The petite ninja rolled to her knees as the referee got to six. As she forced herself to her feet, she stumbled back but caught herself. All of a sudden her body was reminding her what she had wanted to stay down. So many parts of hurt, and she could barely will the pain away for just a second. The ninja somehow found the will to roll onto the apron and under the ropes just as the referee shouted nine.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:23 am

Mamouru watched as Talia collided with the ground in a sick thud. It was good. He'd battered Talia hard and for a moment, he almost considered leaving her there. Winning by the ten count certainly wasn't the most glorious way to win but he was pretty sure that she understood what he was capable of.

Mamouru retreated to the corner and hopped up on the top turnbuckle. He had a few seconds to decide what he wanted to do but as the count droned on, Talia began to pick herself up. She was quite a resilient girl for being so small but that only made Mamouru decide quicker. What he needed to do was make sure she would never, ever mess with him. He needed to break her.

While she began trying to roll herself into the ring, Mamouru hopped onto the top turnbuckle fully. When she was inside the ring and the ref called for them to fight once more, Mamouru launched himself forward, looking to drive himself feet first into Talia's body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 am

Talia was already exhausted and groaning from the all the pain.  The success of rolling back into the ring was suddenly and painfully cancelled out when Mamouru leaped off the top rope.  The full weight of the pirate dug into her lower back.  Talia cried out in pain, her eyes widened from the sudden and shocking attack of Mamouru.  It was a miracle the move didn't break her spine.  She on her frontside, arching her body and grabbing her back with both hands.  It was still sore from the earlier shot, and the last one added even more to the damage.  Her eyes were tearing up from the pain, the agony not relenting even for a minute. Her breaths were becoming painful and whimpers. The cheers for her from the crowd was quickly fading, only the cheers of more violent fans who appreciated the pirate's attack remained.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:42 am

Mamouru watched as Talia constricted in pain. He had practically crushed her with that last assault. She was probably finished. He was not. Mamouru reached around and grabbed Talia's legs and began to drag her over towards a turnbuckle. Once there he would try and set her up in the tree of woes and hand her upside down in a position where he could do as he liked with her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:23 am

The ninja clad girl groaned with pain everytime she breathed out. Her arms hung limply on the mat as Mamouru dragged her towards the corner. She didn't know what he was planning, but she knew she couldn't take much more, if any at all. As he lifted her up, she whispered, "N-No, please don't," to him. The loud demands of earlier had become quiet pleas as the match went on. She hung upside down with her legs dangling over the top rope.

Her world was upside down, and it even hurt just to hang like she was. Her arms reached up to protect her already battered chest by crossing over. She remembered the last time she had someone in this position, back when she was still wearing a mask. And the thought of what happened to that wrestler made her cringe and brace herself.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next