Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:58 am

It felt like the sexy ninja was already in her feet before he could even grunt in pain from the splash. "Guh!" She stomped down on his stomach and then grabbed his legs.

"Shimata!" Mamouru growled as Talia began to weave her legs around his. "Ahhhhh!" He yelped when she locked in the hold. Mamouru began to pound his fists.

He closes his eyes and rand his hands through his hair, clutching his locks as he sneered in pain.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:30 am

Talia couldn't help but feel partially...satisfied at Mamouru's suffering. Even though she had all but abandoned her Dark Angel side long ago, it would never fully be gone from her. She pushed herself up by straightening her arms, putting more pressure on Mamouru's knee. "Hurts, doesn't it?" she mocked. "Too bad your idiot brother isn't here to help you!" she teased as she pushed up even further hoping the hold would break something on him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Mamouru continued to writhe in pain as the referee hovered near by. He shook his head every time he was asked for a submission. However, as he prepared himself to try and work a reversal, he heard the ninja say something that made his eyes widen.

Brother? Anyone who paid attention knew he had one. But the malice with which she said it, made it clear the two had a history. Now he had to figure out who. As he looked into Talia's eyes, searching for any clues, he had a sudden epiphany.

The eyes.

Talia Wilson had pretty unique eyes and Mamouru had stared into them plenty if times. Now he knew why the voice was familiar too.

"Talia-chan?"

Mamouru's lips formed into a grin as sinister as his skeleton mask. He had been thinking of the best way to reverse Talia's submission hold but Talia's zeal had put her in a much better position for something easier... and much more satisfying.

Mamouru leaned forward and braced himself on one elbow. Then he cocked his free hand back and punched Talia in the face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Ninjatalia couldn't help but grin as Mamouru struggled in the hold.  She suddenly had the urge to inflict as much damage as she could on him as payback for all those times both Johnny and him wronged her.  And she felt like the costumes gave her a free pass to do so.

Mamouru leaned up to look at her, which in her mind was his moment of realization.  And she had him against the ropes.  At least, that's what she thought.  He turned himself and reached out suddenly.  Her eyes widened at the last second before his fist collided with her, stunning her and making her release the tension in the hold.  "Ahh," she groaned and felt her jaw with both hands.  That had been something she hadn't hurt in awhile, and it rushed back a ton of negative feelings.  She mindlessly rubbed her tender jaw in pain, stunned by the sudden blow.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Mamouru watched as Talia fell backwards. The hold was loosened but Mamouru didn't want it to end. He tried to turn them over on their stomachs to try and reverse the hold.

"You were clever to set this up, Talia-chan." He growled. "I always knew you were a dirty bitch through and through. Fooling Cassie-chan into being friends with her so you could go behind her back and keep fucking the rest of us? Too bad you messed up."

Mamouru growled and wrenched the hold harder. "Now I can pay you back for ruining my life without having to worry about anything." Mamouru grinned sinisterly under his mask. "Arigatou, Talia-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Talia heard the sinister words as Mamouru rolled the two over, reversing the hold. She had the urge to suppress the want to groan and scream in pain. As much as it hurt, more than anything she didn't want to give Mamouru the satisfaction. She ground her teeth together hard trying to resist the pain. Like always, he was spewing nonsense to try and get into her head.

She pounded the mat with her fist, unable to reach the ropes. Mamouru's weight was too much to drag across the ring just from her arm strength alone. But she knew he had to do something. Ninjatalia planted her elbows down and tried with all her might to throw her weight to one side to flip the two back over so she could reestablish the hold.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:39 am

Mamouru dug his fingers into the canvas to try and get leverage to put more pressure on Talia. Unlike her, he wasn't going to be getting punched in the face. He had more for her as well if she didn't submit. He couldn't deny he didn't WANT her to. She could have submitted just to save herself from further torture. Mamouru knew she was a coward but didn't think she was that much of one.

He was right too, as she tried to reverse their positions once more. He felt it and rolled with it. However, instead of letting them just get reversed, he rolled with it as much as he could to KEEP them rolling, so that they would continue until they were close to the ropes. Now matter what way that it ended now, the hold would break. But That wasn't GOOD enough. Mamouru would try and keep rolling past that so the two of them just continued out of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:11 pm

The two costumed wrestlers kept continued to roll over and over through the figure four leg lock hold. Their momentums propelled them towards the edge of the ring where neither really attempted to stop the roll. They slipped under the ropes and off the apron, landing into the ground with a thud. Talia hadn't expected to actually tumble off the ring and though the drop wasn't very painful, it was disorientating.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 am

Mamouru untangled his legs as they thumped against the mats. While the referee was distracted, Mamouru spun his body around and quickly crawled onto Talia. The ref would begin the count soon but with them so close to the apron, it would be hard for her to see.

Mamouru pinned down one of Talia's legs between his own and leaned over her, pressing one hand firmly against her stomach while the other snaked upwards and dug his fingers in between her legs, trying to stun Talia with a gruesome crotch claw before the referee peered over the ropes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Ninjatalia instinctly brought her arms up to her head to protect herself as Mamouru crawled over her. Her sore jaw was a constant reminder of how much she had to protect it from Mamouru's sinister attack.

But he had other ambitions.

"Aghhhh!" Talia screamed as Mamouru dug his fingers into her crotch. Her eyes were tightly shut from the agony. She grabbed his invading forearm with both hands trying to pry him off. "S-Stop!" She demanded to the pirate, unaware why the referee wasn't telling him to stop or disqualifying him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next