Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Mamouru smiled as the ninja girl screamed. Once he had managed to get some offense in on her, he seemed to be able to turn the tides easily. Normally he preferred ground and submission work but since it was a Halloween themed match, he decided to get a little more dramatic. The fans would surely appreciate it.

Mamouru stepped off of Talia but didn't release her hair. Instead he tried to drag up to a standing position so he could Irish whip her into the corner.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:15 am

Talia's scalp was searing from the hairpull. When Mamouru released her shoulders, she hoped it'd give her a chance to breath and recover. Instead, he pulled her up to her feet by her hair, causing Talia to groan heavily in pain once more. "Ahhh, s-stop it," she demanded before he slung her into the corner of the ring. She turned around at the last second so her back hit instead of her chest. Her already hurt back, though, took yet another hit on impact. She lightly slumped into the corner, holding onto the top rope.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 am

Mamouru watched as the sexy Ninja ran. He then lowered his head and rushed towards her, watching as her back crashed into the turnbuckle. He was hoping to throw his body into the air and splash into her while also driving his knee between her legs, hoping the ref only saw the body splash.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:44 am

As much as Talia was hurting, she knew the urgency of her situation. She couldn't just keeping taking hits from her larger opponent, cheap or otherwise. Her charged at her and she reacted just in time. She slipped to the side so the pirate hit the turnbuckle at full speed. The ninja slipped underneath him, wrapping her arm around his leg and pulling him over her into a roll up. She planted her feet on the mat and held down the pirate as hard as she could. "One!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 am

Mamouru crashed hard into the turnbuckle, groaning as the padded corner drove into his chest. he stumbled back just long enough to feel a hand snake between his legs and pull him off balance. He was rolled into a pin and the one count came quick. The two count even quicker. Mamouru's eyes widened and he threw his legs into the air to break the count and roll off of her, flopping to the side.

He panted against the canvas and blushed. No doubt with that sort of pin, she'd have fetl exactly what this match was doing to him. He couldn't deny that thrashing the sexy ninja girl had put him at full mast, so to speak.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:50 am

As Talia held Mamouru down with the pin, she got distracted by his...excitement about the situation. Of course, she imagined, that that would happen to male tension wrestlers. In her mind, that was the only reason these guys wrestled women after all. After the failed pin, she rolled away and took a breather. "Distracted a bit?" she asked mockingly, though she wished her back wasn't already bothering her. She climbed to her feet, imagining her opponent would be up again by then too.

She felt awkward pressing on when he was like that. It reminded her of the time she wrestled Johnny Higurashi and the same exact thing happened. He played dirty then and this man was doing the same. He wasn't as strong as Johnny, and was taller as well. He almost seemed like...

Talia's eyes widened as she watched the pirate. It was then she recognized his voice and even some of his appearance. She was almost certain it was him. Her adrenaline picked up again, and she rushed at Mamouru launching herself in a crossbody against to ground him once more.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:35 am

"Heh... A natural reaction. It hasn't slowed me down, has it?" He said, smiling under his mask as he stood up, just to see her launch herself horizontally and crash into him, bringing him back down to the mats with a thud.

"Ngh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:46 am

Talia collided with Mamouru in the side, bringing him down to his back.  She quickly got back to her feet, her jest only a minute before felt inappropriate knowing who the man behind the mask really was.  She kicked down at his side twice in genuine rage.  She had forgotten just how much taller he was than her, something that was easy to forgot when she didn't actually have to fight him.  Now though, she had no choice but to deal with it.

She looked down at him, placed her feet beside him, then ran back to the ropes, ricochet off, and did a cartwheel, a backflip, and finally a moonsault landing on Mamouru.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:20 am

Talia's feet slapped into Mamouru's side, causing him to grunt and stay down as she ran off. Mamouru was just thinking about getting up when Talia came back, flying through the air, clouding his vision of the bright arena lights until her lithe body crashed into his.

"Nggh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:46 am

Ninjatalia collided with Mamouru's body with a cheer from the crowd. Still breathing heavily, the girl realized she needed both to slow down and to keep Mamouru down. And she knew just the move to do it. She rolled to her feet, then shifted to his feet, picking both of them up. She stomped down at his abdomen once just to get in a free shot at the Higurashi twin before positioning her leg over his, twisting his over and down into a figure four leg lock. "How does that feel?" she shouted to him as she locked the hold into place. Suddenly, Talia felt like this was her best opportunity to make him pay for all the times he wronged her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next