Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 am

Mamouru was thankful that he managed to plant the ninja girl into the mat. He bought himself some breathing time for sure but he couldn't rest on his laurels. As the girl rolled onto her back, Mamouru reached out to grab her knee and hold it up long enough for him to drive both of his knees into her inner thigh create an explosion of pain in a sensitive area.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 am

Talia lightly kicked her leg when she felt her opponent grab it. She wasn't fully aware of what he was planning. If she had been, she would've struggled much harder. Her eyes just as he brought his knees down into her crotch. "Aah!" she screamed in pain, both her hands converging between her legs as if they offered some relief from the agony. "What-what...what the fuck?" she muttered breathlessly as her eyes watered and she rolled over, burying her face in the mat. She hadn't been hit like that in so long. The girl had forgotten just how much it hurt. Part of her imagined it was the pirate's way of welcoming her back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:35 am

Mamouru had done a good job of making his knee drop look like it was going right where it was supposed to. Just on the side of the leg. That's where most of it went. The rest was a little present for the ninja girl who spoke for the first time. Quite crudely and very American under the mask though the voice was slightly muffled, it sounded familiar.

"Not very ninja like... matey..." Mamouru cringed at the words but as she trolled onto her side, Mamouru pushed his hands against her ass to force her onto her stomach. He then spun and draped himself over her body and tried to slip an arm around her throat so he could bend her body into a partial choke hold.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:41 am

Talia wasn't sure what was more painful. The cheap shot, or the cheap accent. Still, it was strangely familiar. She didn't think anything past that at the time since she had far more pressing matters at hand. "Yea well ninjas don't get kneed in the crotch...captain hook," the ninja growled under her breath. The man then shoved her down to her stomach and climbed atop her. He wrapped his arm around her neck, pulled her head back and choking her.

She grimaced and grabbed his arm with both hands. He had his full body weight against her which made it near impossible to get any leverage on his arm. As she squirmed, she managed to cough and breath in hoarsely but his grip was very tight. She tried to roll around and squirm further, hoping he'd give an opening sometime soon for her to escape.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 am

Mamouru felt the girl struggle and growl at him as he choked her. He grinned under his mask as their bodies rubbed together unintentionally from the position he had her in. He probably wasn't going to make her tap from the choke but if he didn't make her pass out, he would weaken her for sure.

"The ref didn't call it." He growled back as he applied pressure, listening to her choke. He then pulled his arm away from her and pushed her face into the canvas, trying to rub her nose into the unforgiving mats while he stood up and reached for her pony tail. He wanted her to stand up and he'd do it the hard waiy with a heavy, ruthless tug on her brown hair.

"I'm sure they wanted us to have these masks so we could get down and dirty without having to hurt the others feelings." He mused. while he tried to pull her up viciously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:03 am

Talia continued to struggle until her opponent finally released her. She got one good breath in before he shoved her face into the mat. Her arms pulled up to her face to protect it. "Ugh," she groaned for a moment before the man suddenly jerked her up very painfully by her long hair. Her hands shifted to her hair to try and relieve some of the scalp-burning pressure. "AAah!" she screeched from the pain, her hands occupied trying to stop the pain in her hair.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:15 am

Mamouru smiled under his mask as he caught the ninja by the hair. With her standing up, he was just going to put her right back down as he tried to drop her back down across his knee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 am

Talia cringed from the pain in her hair. This was more along the lines of how she imagined her return would go. Being roughed up in an underhanded way. The pirate yanked her hair back. The ninja clad girl's spine bent painfully over his knee before rolling off in a cry of pain. "Aaaa!" She rolled several times over before stopping a few feet away, arching her whole body with her hands on her back. It had been so long since she had taken hits like that, and it was showing on her. She was already showing fatigue from the pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Mamouru stood up, working the ninja girl over with the rough moves. Once more she was on her stomach, ready to take the punishment. Mamouru couldn't help but get excited at the prospect of really working over the girl.

Mamouru stepped over the girl and bent down, grabbing her hair again. He then put one foot on each of the girl's shoulders and pulled on the ponytail with both hands, trying to painfully stretch her neck and tug at her scalp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Talia slumped back down, gasping heavily from the pain in her back and head. She looked up at the bright arena lights above her in a bit of a daze. The pirate wasn't giving her a chance to breath and her half-assed training was really hurting her. He walked over and held her shoulders down with his feet and grabbed her long ponytail. What now?

He yanked up on her brown hair, immediately eliciting a scream of pain. Talia could barely get her hands up to her head to try and pull her down to lessen the pain. She flailed her legs, kicking at the mat with her heels.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next