Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! Empty Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 am

Match Type: Normal
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout.
Special stipulations: One wrestler will be dressed as a sexy ninja and the other as a spooky pirate for the match.

Nanami the Ninja
Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! A2SaEOF

Vs.

Skullduggery the Pirate

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! 5SKbYjL

When Mamouru was asked to participate in this match, he thought that he would have to grease back his hair and wear a cape. He never knew the elaborate measures to which the AFW crew would go to make him look... utterly ghastly. Since he had been in a Valentine's Day match one year, the Tension management thought that he would agree to a Halloween themed match as well. The last one was reasonably lighthearted and Mamouru thought nothing of it. However, as he thought back, that match had been the day his life had changed forever.

It had been the day he had met Cassie Elliot.

He pushed those thoughts aside as the music chosen for him began to play. He was dressed in pantaloons with black pirate-ish boots. He had a poofy dress shirt and a large over coat. They put a blonde wig and a particularly eerie skull mask over him that only let one eye show. No one would recognize him but that was the point. At least, that's what they said. They even gave him a pirate hat with a feather in it. It was ridiculous.

He walked from the backstage area looking around at the audience and ring. it was done up with the usual kitschy stuff but much better than the average household Halloween decor thanks to AFW's limitless budget. He ignored it and slipped into the ring. He bounced on his heels. Once the large coat came off, he would be able to at least wrestle normally. Though they had also said that the hat needed to stay on until it came off of its own accord.

Mamouru sighed into his mask. At least he could do whatever he wanted to the girl without someone accusing him of this and that. In some ways the mask was almost... liberating. It had been a while since he could really cut loose.

Last edited by Tatyina on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:00 am

Talia had put on and taken off the costume several times. Everytime she put it on, she felt like it was too revealing. It really wasn't too much moreso than her outfit as Dark Angel. And to add to that, she had a mask on this time as well. In many ways, the masks were what gave her such confidence. That had felt like a life time ago now. She had been out of the wrestling ring for nearly a year. Secretly, she had been training for a comeback for the last month. It was hard to find time, but Charlie had been busy more often which gave her a window of opportunity. For a long time, Talia had wanted to come back to wrestling. She could never muster the courage. But Halloween provided a unique chance to get back into the ring. People didn't have to know it was her. Charlie wouldn't have to worry about her. She could get a running start back on the warpath of wrestling. She may had only trained for a month, but she felt like there wasn't much to lose with the match.

Talia had dyed her hair brown for the occasion. It added to the mystery she imagined. It had been awhile since she wore a mask with brown hair. It wasn't a pleasant memory, but it wasn't something she wanted to forget. She put on the green ninja outfit one last time before taking a deep breath and putting on the mask. She was ready for her big comeback, as partial as her appearance really was. Talia was going to be the ninja.

The titantron played a generic old Japanese sounding song, and the ninja walked out. There were many ninjas in the AFW but she was none of them. She was a special one-time ninja, just as the pirate she was going to face was. She hopped to the apron and then to the top rope, holding herself up while looking at the pirate. His costume was really excessive, but she knew that added to the whole theme. The ninja hopped off and rolled to her feet, performing her best acrobatic show for the crowd. She then paced back to her corner to take another look at her opponent. He was tall, but didn't seem exceptionally strong. In her mind that was a very good thing. It meant it wasn't one of the two people she really didn't want to face, Johnny or King. Still, she didn't want to take him too lightly. They may had been dressed up but they still had to wrestle.

When the bell rang, she wasted no time in getting things started. She waited for the pirate to approach her a little bit before sprinting towards him. Right before running into him, she'd slip by him and leap into the second rope, propelling herself into the air with a spin. She carried her knee high, hoping to catch the man off guard with a flying knee shot.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular! Empty Re: Pirate Vs. Ninja: Halloween Spooktacular!

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:00 am

Mamouru watched as the ninja came down. The girl looked sultry and her costume was very revealing. Under them ask she could be anyone. Mamouru knew a thing or two about them but as far as he could guess, this was just another girl in a skimpy ninja outfit. The league had billions of them and none of them were particularly special. Despite her rather appealing body, she didn't even seem that in shape, though it could have been the ninja clothes.

Mamouru slipped off his large coat and almost took off the hat. He sighed but left it on. When the bell rang, he was eager to lock up with the ninja girl. He kept his legs crouched and was going to go for the tie up when she zipped past him. Mamouru's eye raised behind his mask and before he could even turn, he was eating a knee in his back.

"Guaah!"

Mamouru was quickly brought to his knees, rubbing his back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Talia rolled to her feet as she landed. The rush of the fight was back in, the adrenaline was already pumping. It was one of the things she missed so much about wrestling. And here she was, back into the swing of things already. She gripped the back of the masked pirate's head with both hands, jumped up and dropped down to her butt in a facebuster. "Hiya!" She shouted to him as she dropped down.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Mamouru tried to scramble to his feet as quickly as possible but Talia was quicker. She grabbed him by his head and drove him into the mat face first. He bounced and then slumped, groaning as he tried to push up to his hands and knees.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Talia's long ponytail bobbed up as she crashed down to the mat. Her confidence soared as she continued to lay the pain on her masked opponent. She kicked her heels off the mat and rolled backwards to her feet in a impressive display of agility. The pirate was already getting to his feet, and she knew it'd take a lot more to bring him down.

The ninja hopped over him and sprinted towards the ropes. With a ricochet for more speed, she flew back at her opponent, her long black hair trailing behind her like a shadowy after image. "I'd make a great ninja," she thought in her head as she caught Mamouru's head under her arm and drove it into the mat with one of her classic moves, the Bulldog.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:22 pm

When Mamouru was pushing up, the pirate girl was already gone. She was a lot better than he had first guessed. Or, at least, she'd capitalized on her early catching him off guard.

As Mamouru was standing up, once again, the sexy ninja caught him from behind. He was driven back down to the mats hard, groaning as his hands came up to cover his head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:38 pm

The ninja took a second to hop to her feet pumping her arms with energy as she circled around the pirate. She was excited and feeding off the cheers of the fans. Fans who didn't know her, who had never seen her before. Yet they cheered for her successes. It was something she hadn't received in her last stint as Dark Angel. And she was loving it.

The fast paced tempo was good for her, being the smaller agile of the two wrestlers. But even she needed to slow it down a little after zooming across the ring three times in a row. She stalked behind her opponent, waiting for him to crawl up to two feet. Then, just as he was getting up, she swooped in to try and catch his head in a swinging neck breaker.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Mamouru was dazed from the bulldog and was slow to get up. His hand slipped through the blonde locks that poked from his mask. As he slowly began to get up, the ninja girl was already on him, trying to haul him up.

Mamouru couldn't let her keep firing at will. As she began to try and set him up for the backbreaker, Mamouru lashed out his leg to kick the ninja in the inner thigh to try and stun her long enough to drop to his butt and hit her with a jawbreaker.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:43 pm

The ninja swooped in to catch the pirate in yet another grounding move. Instead, she was met by his boot which collided with her right thigh. "Agh!" Her speed came to a halt as she involuntarily bent over in pain and grabbed her thigh.

Before she had a chance to react, her opponent got up, grabbed her hair and dropped her face first to the mat in his own face buster. Her chin hit the mat will full force and her head bounced up from the impact. Momentarily stunned, she grabbed her chin with both hands and groaned as she rolled to her back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next