Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

Dokkidokkimadoka, Kelsea, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, RJD, Teesta, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for a debut match

Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:29 pm by SimplyMoon

Hey all, new here. Just got my character approved so I am now looking for a debut match. It can really be anything and it doesn't matter to me if she wins or loses this first one. Just someone whom can be a bit forgiving as I am new to this.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t16742-aisha-love-the-pink-bomber

Comments: 0

Summer Splash with Natasha Loclear?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 pm by daemongirl

Hey everyone, now that its April just thought I'd begin looking for plans for SS. Now that Natasha is no longer the champion I'm looking for where to go from here so anyone with a fun SS idea that could involve her let me know!

(edited thanks to Lobo pointing out I have WWE on thre brain lol))

Comments: 2

Some updates

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 pm by Winner3

I wanted to make a notice board post to boost visibility on the subreddit I made for this forum. The discussion post where I introduced and explained the sub can be found here

And the subreddit itself can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/afwrpg/

I made various updates since first posting about it. I'm happy that it has a few subscribers, and that despite the fact that the comment count is low, people seem to be up voting and down voting matches and posts. And I hope to see activity …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

AFW :: Friction :: PPV

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:09 am

Ace did as she was told, Marilyn helping her backstage and, on Ace's direction, to the common locker room area, where she found a place to lay down, one of the medical trainers coming in to toss her a few ice backs, which, with some duct tape from her locker, Ace strapped onto her sore leg, sitting up with her iced leg laying straight on the bench.

She took a moment, looking just at the title in her hands, before letting out a loud sigh of relief, smiling and holding the belt to her chest before looking up at Marilyn again.

"Heh...Hey there. Thanks for the help, doubt I'd have made it back here without you. You see the match?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 am

Smiling Marilyn held up a hand and waved it in a 'so-so' gesture after sitting down next to where Ace was laying.

"I caught it at about halfway through." she said. "Holy hell, you've got guts! When you went for your superkick, and she countered into a leglock, my heart went to my throat!"
She shook her head.

"But you did it, Haley." the American said, her purple, ponytailed hair swing slightly as she shook her head ruefully. "You pulled it out against a hell of a champion. Nobody can take that from you! This is your win, yours alone."
Smiling, Marilyn leaned over Haley, lips almost touching hers.
"And to the victor, goes the spoils..." she said quietly, brushing silver hair out of the Canadian's eyes before pressing her lips against Ace's, kissing the new champion deeply....

valen311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Valley could do this. It was just a matter of walking to back and giving Haley what she deserved.

She wanted to be more jaded about this, but she couldn't deny what was staring her in the face. Haley had advanced. She wasn't just good, she was great. She was awesome. She and Lakota had just wrestled one of the greatest matches Valley had seen, and the adult, respectful, honorable thing to do was to go in the back and congratulate her, because Valley was an adult, respectful, honorable woman. Or, at least, she was trying hard to be.

With the commercial break going, she took a quick jog up the ramp, ignoring the various boos and jeers from the audience as she went. She took a deep breath with every step, trying to choke down her pride along the way. Not easy, but by the time she got to the curtain, she felt it was all pretty much down.

Valley stepped through the curtain in time see Haley. And another woman. Kissing. On the lips.

She darted back and prayed she hadn't been seen, the only thing that could conceivably make it even worse. What had she expected? Okay, she didn't think Ace would be making out with a girl right after the match, but she had to know this was coming. Haley moved on. Why wouldn't she? She was better off, now. She was a self-sufficient, accomplished wrestler in her own right. She didn't need Valley to move on. She didn't need anyone.

It was a long walk back to the table.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 am

Silver Ace wins via Submission: New Entropy Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content