by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:31 pm

Janet tried to press Ace down harder into the canvas, hoping that she could keep the silver-haired wrestler from getting up. But, once again, Ace managed to power herself first onto her knees, then onto her feet. As her opponent rose, it became more and more difficult for Lady Lakota to keep her foot planted between the girl’s shoulder blades; her leg rose higher and higher, and she found herself leaning back, profoundly unbalanced.

Eventually, she was forced to drop her leg down to keep herself from falling over onto her butt. But she kept her hold on Ace’s arms. Pulling them a little tighter and moving herself a little closer to Ace, Janet would try to throw her weight forward and slam Ace into the ropes, before subsequently moving away and using her hold on just one of the girl’s arms to swing her out into the center of the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:01 am

Valley: She's going to...she's going to...yes! Silver Ace has powered out of the surfboard hold! That is not something you see everyday, folks.

Megumi: Very impressive power on Silver Ace's part, yes. Have to say, she's a lot stronger than I would have guessed from the outset.

Valley: You'd be surprised how much muscle she has. She may not look too bulky in that outfit, but there's a lot of tight power under the hood.

Megumi: Speaking from personal experience, are we?

Valley:...no comment. But anyway, Lakota needs to watch out for more than just submissions. I wouldn't be surprised if Ace tries to go for a Flash Kick at some point - it'd be a great way to knock the fight out of the champion and keep her down.

Megumi: Flash Kick? Don't think I've heard of that move.

Valley: It's a Super Kick.

Megumi: Then why not just call it-

Valley: Hey, I tried to bark up that tree a few times, too. Never got anywhere.

Last edited by acuya on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:35 am

Ace had freed herself, only to be tossed towards the center of the ring, landing on her side and rolling to her front. Her back and arms felt like they were on fire, the challenger having trouble pushing herself up, arms shaking.

Eventually she managed to get back up to her knee's, rubbing her arms as she forced herself back upon her feet, trying to step back towards the other ropes. If she got put in another hold like that, she might not be as lucky again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:58 am

Janet had lost her surfboard hold, but she had at least managed to keep Ace on the defensive. That was good. Janet was still controlling the rhythm and flow of this fight, and she was not about to give that up any time soon. She tossed Ace into the center of the ring, watching her stumble and fall, then quickly get back up onto her feet and retreat to the other side of the ring.

“Come on, sweetie, where are you going?” Janet would call out, as she would follow Ace. As the silver-haired wrestler backed up against the opposite side of the ring, putting herself against the ropes, Janet would start to run faster, racing across the ring, and then she would leap forward, trying to slam her body into Ace’s in a sort of splash, with the ropes keeping the two of them up.

“Yaaah!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:14 am

Ace yelped, Janet's body splashing against hers, causing her to get pushed against the ropes and rebound back lightly against Lakota's body.

Ace groaned, needing to get this match back on track. She had been on the defensive almost the entire time, but she was determined to change the momentum in her favor.

Leaning against Lakota, Ace took half a step back, before kicking her right leg straight upwards, the toe of her boot smashing into the champions chin, in a move that both the crowd, and Valley, would recognize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:13 am

Janet splashed into Ace, pushing the silver-haired wrestler hard backwards into the ropes, trapping her between Janet’s toned, tan body and those cords which demarcated the perimeter of the ring. Janet was in quite the dominant position, but made the mistake of taking a second to catch her breath. As it turned out, that gave Ace more than enough time to find a way to counter Janet’s attack.

Ace first pressed into her hard, forcing Janet to cede a couple of inches of space to her opponent. Then, the girl suddenly took a step back. There wasn’t much room between their bodies, but there was enough for Ace to launch a high, swift kick that sailed between herself and the Lakota champion and slammed right into Janet’s jaw. The champion would gurgle-yelp something incomprehensible as she fell backwards, landing flat on her butt, stunned by the brutal blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:28 am

Ace was known for her limber and powerful legs, and the quick and sudden kicks that could come out of nowhere, as Lakota now discovered.

With the Entropy Champion stunned, Ace leaned back against the ropes and grabbed the top, using it for balance as she hopped up onto the bottom rope, standing on it and raising an arm up to signal to the crowd before she leaped upwards, getting just high enough to kick both her legs out in a sit down dropkick, kicking both her booted feet into Lakota's attractive face, adding onto the neck damage done earlier as the champs head snapped back from the blow!

"Take This!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Janet hadn’t expected a kick with so little room between them, and that made the kick which landed hard right on her chin all the more devastating. The Entropy champion stumbled backwards a couple of steps, then fell flat on her butt, rubbing at her chin with one hand as she tried desperately to recover from the painful blow.

She didn’t have much time to recover, as Ace bounced up off of the ropes, stuck her legs out, and came down on Janet for a dropkick that really sent the champion’s head spinning. Janet cried out loudly in pain as the feet crashed into her face. She could taste blood in her mouth as her body flew backwards, crashing down spread-eagle on the mat, for the moment completely at the mercy of her opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:57 am

Ace sat up, smirking as she saw her opponent laying on her chest in front of her, finally turning things around in her favor.

Getting to all fours, Ace moved over to Lakota's side, quickly grabbing the champs arm and trapping it between her legs, as her arms went around Lakota's face, interlocking fingers before pulling back hard on Lakota's neck, and scrunching her nose as well, with one of Canada's most infamous holds, the crippler Crossface!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:10 am

Megumi: Holy crap, is she...yes! It's the Crippler Crossface! The Crippler Crossface!

Valley: The crowd is going wild! This might be it right here, folks. I've been in the crossface four times, and let me tell you - it hurts.. Excruciating doesn't even begin to cover it. If it's not the most painful hold in wrestling, it's up there.

Megumi: Five times, myself, and four submissions. The only time I escaped was when I lucked out got near the ropes. You don't see it much these days, but when you do...

Valley: Agreed, but Lakota's had plenty of time to get attached to the Entropy title. Is this going to be enough to seal the deal? Escaping the hold is very rare, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next