by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

BECAUSE I SAID SO!

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

BECAUSE I SAID SO! - Page 8 Empty Re: BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Good old rope running.... Alaina prided herself on endurance, but this fun little activity always had a way of humbling her. Alaina did her best to control her breathing. Deep breath in and slow, controlled breath out.

Kozue seemed friendly enough, which was a good thing in Alaina's eyes. "I've known Taylor for a little while, but I'm actually dating her husbands brother." Alaina answered as she bounced off the ropes. Unlike the others, she was keeping it simple.

"I'm pretty new to AFW, and wrestling as a whole. Mamouru has done a great job training me up, but he told me that coming here would help me along more than he could alone ya know?" As far as Alaina was concerned, the more help the merrier. She didn't feel like anyone looked at her like a jobber anymore, but she sure was hell wasn't content at being a mid-carder either. When it came to training, sometimes being stubborn helped.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 am

Kozue kept in step with Alaina, noting her form, looking her over while she spoke to get a solid read. Good speed for her size, and she seemed comfortable with the ropes. Friendly smile, comfortable look, not too imposing or bombastic, a far cry from pretty much every other girl she'd come across in the AFW.

That was why Kozue stumbled a few steps when she revealed who she was dating. "Mamouro?" She straightened up her stride and closed the distance, trying to keep the surprise out of her voice. She had never personally met the other Higurashi brother, but she'd heard things. And seen things. Enough to know she probably wouldn't have enjoyed knowing him. Alaina seemed like a straight arrow, though, so...fuck it, who knew? At least she wouldn't be starved for interesting conversations.

"But yeah, I'm on the same trip. Getting some of the kinks out of my style, flying right." She put a little skip in her step as they bounced off the ropes again. "Friction, right? Don't think I've seen you around the Tension arena before."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:17 pm

"Yeah, he's really a sweetheart once you get to know him. He's pretty cute too which is a nice plus." Alaina said with a smile, describing her boyfriend as he appeared in her eyes. She knew people were down on him, but as far as she was concerned he was just what she needed. And wanted.

"Oh yeah, I am in Friction. I have fought a couple Tension matches, but I sorta prefer rolling with other women in the ring. You know how some of those guys can get..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Kozue opened her mouth to immediately make a crack, but shut it down tight and hard before it could get free. No. No. Alaina was a nice girl, she was not going to needlessly antagonize her and start feuding with another AFW chick over some dumb shit. Maybe there was something more to Mamouru than she'd heard. No reason to judge. Hell, at first glance Alaina was seeming like the sweetest girl Kozue had met in the AFW yet. How bad could he be if he bagged her?

"Well, yeah, I guess." She hopped up and did a quick spin as they hit the ropes once more. "Honestly, though? Aside from King, most of the guys I've met are pretty nice. And some Friction girls can get pretty freaky, too. Just saying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:09 am

The whistle was loud and shrill as Junko stepped into the room. "I hear a lot more chatting than I should be for girls that should be running ropes." She scolded as she stepped towards the ring. She looked over the girls and tilted her head, watching them run. "Bring it in, ladies. Slowly." She said. "I know I didn't get the chance to run you ragged yet, Alaina-chan but we'll get there soon enough. I'm not going to be happy until you're a puddle on the canvas but since the two of you are here and are newbies, I'll let you work together." Junko grinned.

"You'll keep running ropes but you'll run perpendicular. Instead of crashing at the moment of impact, one of you will fall, the other will hop. Then you'll repeat the process with the other flopping ad the other hopping, got it? And if you mess up and crash, well.. I'm waiting to be entertained, fufu." Junko said with a grin. "Let's have you go until you make asses of yourselves and then after that, I'll let Taylor-san think of something for you to do. I've got more of you maggots to welcome, fufufu~!" Junko giggled into her whistle and then blew it hard.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum