by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Ryan had Amanda, or so he thought. No sooner had he locked in the Knightmare did Amanda counter him, her kick to his gut earned a hard grunt from the young man. Ryan was forced to back off, to move away and regroup.

Mr Knight bit his lower lip and rubbed his chin with one hand as he stood on his knees, glaring daggers at Amanda. He was getting the feeling that Ms Freeheart was trying to test his patience, well Ryan wasn't going to sit around. The Knight smelt blood, and that meant it was time to march on.

Without saying a single word to his opponent Ryan swiftly stood up and stormed towards Amanda. With her under the bottom one Ryan would grab both of her legs, he wouldn't slam her neck with the rope though. No if he managed to do this he was going to start going for a giant swing, and he'd make Antonio Cesaro proud!

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:39 am

Amanda grew a little weary and before he could grab her, she fell out of the ring, "God I'm so tired." she whispered before getting to her hands and knees. She would then get to her feet and crawl back into the ring, using the ropes to help her stand up. Once she was on her feet, she would then slip in between the ropes and re-enter the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Ryan was starting to get annoyed, like being trolled by his Sister level of annoyed. He was about to go out the ring and get Amanda while she was down there, but the ref girl made him move back. Mr Knight took a deep breath and took a moment to calm himself, Amanda would sooner or later have no escape and when that happened Ryan would win.

The paragon of Britain would wait till Amanda had come back in, and attempt to once again rush her. And just to be sure she couldn't slip away this time, Ryan would grab her in for a headlock. And then attempt to rush forward and plow her into the mat with a running bulldog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Amanda yelped a little when she felt him begin to squeeze down on her head before plowing her into the mat. Once there, she would just remain there, whimpering a little before coughing and rolling onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Ryan had rushed forward like a chariot of fire, not the movie mind you but that could also be inserted if you please. And Mr Knight drove Amanda down hard with that bulldog, it wasn't a finisher though but it clearly stunned his opponent.

The paragon of Britain turned on his belly, seeing that Amanda was prime for the picking. Ryan was wanting this to be over and done with right now. So with that in mind Ryan swiftly crawled over to Amanda, who had conveniently moved onto her back.

"Heh, Christmas came early." Ryan muttered out, to make his pin secure Ryan hooked both legs up and pinned Amanda underneath him. The ref had already began counting at one. And Mr Knight hoped that Amanda would stay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Ryan got his wish as Amanda remained under him, though when she heard the one count, she whimpered and started to struggle against him, slowly beginning to panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Mr Knight was gritting his teeth, like one did when they were to get a flu jab. Grin and bear it, only this wasn't pain Ryan was dealing with here. It was tiredness, Mr Knight had believed this match had gone on long enough.

The paragon of Britain pressed his full 200+ pound frame into the pin, he had worked Amanda over hard. And he wasn't going to be denied in this moment of truth, Ryan was confident that now victory was his. Amanda had managed to worm her way out of most of the situations in this match, but Ryan was determined to have his way here.

The ref would reach the two count, Ryan kept himself pressed down atop his opponent. Waiting for that last second to claim victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Amanda finally stopped struggling when she heard the two count. She would then look up at Ryan and smile sadly, "Well, it looks like you won, it's been fun though and I hope I can get to know you better some time." she would then close her eyes and lay back. As she did so, the ref slapped the mat again and signaled for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Ryan gave a smirk, he had won the match. Mr Knight put his lot into the match, and came out on top. Amanda did certainly give him a few problems, but he did what he did best. And that was persevere, the young man knew that there were very few who could outlast him in terms of endurance.

The paragon of Britain got to his knees and allowed the ref girl to briefly raise his arm in victory, he used his other one to run a hand into his brilliant sunny blonde mane. Ryan then cracked a smirk and said "Tell you what dear, I'll give you a hand."

With that Mr Knight would help Amanda out the ring, and then scoop her up into his strong arms. "You've been a good sport, only good girls get this treatment. To the back then." he'd mutter to her before walking up the ramp with Amanda held in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:26 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her head close to his chest, smiling sadly as he carried her, "Thank you." Was all she could say before she closed her eyes again. Once they got to the back, she would drop to her feet, spin around and wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. After a good twenty seconds, she let go and backed away, "I...I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next