by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration

Go down

Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration Empty Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Name: Mariam Aglaia Leania (Her true name is Mariam Athanas)
Nickname: "The Greek Lioness of Pankration"; "The Golden Lioness"; "The Lioness"
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 220lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Nationality: Greece
Face/Heel: 95% Face

Premilimary Sketch:
Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration Mariam2

Ring Attire: A gold singlet along with matching wrestling boots and kneepads.

Fighting Style: Mariam is a pankration fighter. An ancient combat style that's considered the precursor of the actual MMA. As such, expect to fight a fierce woman. Mariam is a very strong woman and she excels at punching and performing powerhouse moves. However, her main weakness is her mobility and the lack of a better kicking repertoire.

Personality: Mariam is a calm and friendly woman. She fights not only for the joy of fight but also to promote Pankration in which she states with pride. She have a certain disdain to MMA and mainly Vale-Tudo fighters because for her "The Brazilians believe their country created the ultimate fighting art when this art was created milleniums ago in my country". Far from being a xenophobic woman, Mariam just don't accepts how Vale-Tudo get the spotlight when that place should've belong to Pankration and she'll gladly fight with any female Vale-Tudo fighter when she get the chance. Double it if said fighter is Brazilian. The idea of the so called "erotic wrestling" disgusts her and she'll never step in such kind of fight. Still, she's not affraid to fight nude, just like the greeks used to do in the past, but only in VERY RARE occasions and if she knows well her opponent.

Strength: ★★★★★
Defense: ★★★
Endurance: ★★★★★
Speed:★
Technique: ★★★
Charisma: ★★★

Wrestling

Strikes: ★★★★ (★ for Kicks/★★★ for punches)
Submissions: ★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★★★
Aerial: ★
Counters: ★★★

Fun Facts:
*Mariam is aware that historically speaking, greek women never were taught to fight. She once considered to use the "Spartan Lioness" as her nickname since in the Spartan culture women aren't only allowed but encouraged to engage in combat sports. But she felt the name "Spartan" is being overused nowadays and "Greek" have a better sounding on her opinion.
*She don't have problems with her real name. But she uses to call herself Mariam Aglaia Leania because she likes names with 3 words. Another reason is that "Aglaia Leania" means "Beautiful/Splendorous Lioness".
*She preffers to fight with women. But she fights with guys once in a while.

Chorus
Visit Zoos

Dislikes:
Erotic Wrestling
Brazilian Vale-Tudo fighters who claims their country created the MMA
Oysters

Forte in Sports:
Caber Tossing

Favorite Food:
Wine and Cheese at night

Quotes:
"I've been looking forward to fight with you. Come forth. Join me inside the ring and let's decide who's the strongest woman."
"I don't like those Brazilians stating their country created the MMA. First of, Bruce Lee already had this idea. And secondly the origins of the MMA lies in the ancient Greece. This is a fact some of those people seems to ignore."
"I never claimed Pankration is better than Vale-Tudo. Ever. And no martial art have weakness. It's natural some of them focuses more on strikings, other grapplings in detriment of another area. But all of them are perfect on it's own. It's the student's duty to make choosen art to remain perfect."

Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration AFW0000Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration AFW0001Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down

Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration Empty Re: Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration AFW0000Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration AFW0001Mariam Aglaia Leania ~ The Greek Lioness of Pankration AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down