by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Metal Will Live On

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Metal Will Live On - Page 2 Empty Re: The Metal Will Live On

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Anne. Anarchy. Heh.

Styx gave her newly minted accomplice an elbow in the side. Just enough to hurt, but not hurt too much. She was trying this 'being friendly' thing she'd heard so much about. "Cute name." She walked ahead of her and turned around, walking backwards as they went. Both to look her over and keep an eye out behind them. "River Styx. Enchanted." She did a quick bow. "What's a little thing like you doing in the big city?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Anne gave a soft grunt as the elbow knocked against her ribs in a sort of playful, jibing fashion. She thought about returning the gesture in kind, but this wasn't the time to start that up again. As the other woman turned about and gave her a once over she raised her arms to cross them idly behind her head, stretching her body and arching her back slightly as if absently posing for inspection.

She gave a snort of amusement at the bow and, dropping her arms, made a quick and sloppy curtsey in response. "Like the border to Hades? I like it." She said with a smirk. Setting her hands on her hips Anne couldn't suppress a dark grin at the next question. People always had such novel reactions when she told them what she was doing here. "Believe it or not, girl, but I'm a professional wrestler. Just signed on with the AFW. Maybe you've heard of it, I guess its kind of a big deal." As per usual she hadn't done a great deal of research before joining, or she might have actually recognized River's name.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:04 am

Styx greatly appreciated the view of Anne's body. Small thing, a lot more petite and sweet than what she usually went for, but a change of pace would hardly kill her. Nubile, eager, energetic. There was something to be said for youth, certainly.

"Yeah, I like it, too." She hadn't picked the name herself, but it did suit her. Mythology was one of her favorite subjects, for a little cheery on top. "And I believe that. Not even really all that surprised. Wrestlers pop up all over the place in Japan, fucking crazy."

With things looking good, she turned around and shoved her hands into her pocket, then slowed down enough for them to get side-by-side. "So you wrestle, huh?" She reached up and patted Anne's head, like an obedient child after a long day of school. She took the opportunity to muss Anne's hair up a bit, too. There, that was better. "Kind of shrimpy for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:46 am

Matching her stride to River's she kept her eyes locked on the sign for the subway. Things looked good for right now, but she would be a lot happier when they were lost in the crowd on a train bound for away-from-here. Anne made a slight effort to pull her head away from the hair-mussing, but only a token reaction. Absently she would reach out a hand to push at the older girl's side, just a light, playful shove. "Compared to some, maybe. Figure I can hold my own... and anyway, winning isn't too important. I get paid to thrash around with cute bitches. Might even get a good roll here and there. Sounds like the life to me." With a crude chuckle she hooked her thumbs into her pockets, "Anyway, what pays your bills?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:33 pm

"Bills?" Styx let out a hardy laugh and shook her head as they near the subway entrance. Underground, warm, away from prying eyes. Almost like a cave, really. Her sort of place.

"Don't have any. If I did though, it'd be about the same thing as you - we're in the same business, I'm with the AFW, too. For about the same reasons." She blew the few hairs she had away from from her face. "Not that I'm getting as much out of it as I'd like. Getting real hardcore matches going is a pain. Everyone's into that soft shit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am

With a dozen bouncing steps Anne would descend into the gloomy shadows of the subway platform. No matter how clean they tried to make these places, no matter how many lights they installed, they always seemed to reek of neglect and desperation. Like there was some unwritten cosmic law that subway platforms had to be dank and a touch ominous. Gave them a strange sort of appeal.

"Maybe I should have said 'what feeds your habits', huh?" With a laugh at her own jest, a bad habit she'd developed, one of many at that, she looked back to River with a renewed look of appraisal in her eyes. "Too worried about their pretty faces getting uglied up some probably." Yeah, she could see River doing some real damage to someone with, like, a barbed-wire bat or something like that. A sadomasochistic grin spread itself across pale features. Actually, that didn't sound too bad. Might make for a good show too.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:02 pm

River shrugged and gave Anne a look over. Small and wiry, she probably wouldn't have given her much thought if she hadn't seen her in action. But she had. She was impressed. This was the sort of girl that AFW needed far more of.

"Yeah. Most of them are either pussies or too obsessed with getting pussy." She brought her leg up and stepped over the turnstyle, saving herself some yen. "You'll see. There's a lot of toeing the line, people too afraid to get their hands dirty. Treasure the good fights you get, they're few and far between."

She made her way all the way down to the bottom and found a good wall to lean against. Good privacy. Her, Anne, and a sleeping hobo on the other side of the room. "You get any matches, yet? Would be nice to know, give me an idea of what matches on Friction are worth watching."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Following River's example with a little youthful exuberance Anne would "Bo Duke" the turn style, which would have looked more impressive had she not nearly bit it on the dismount. Normally she would have slunk beneath the barrier, but part of her was trying just a little harder to impress her new friend. Looking about for anyone alerted by their dodging of the fare she found the coast to be clear and continued to tag-along after the older wrestler. "I'm not opposed to getting down in front of a crowd from time to time, but its gotta be really down and dirty. None of this pillow fight bullshit."

As they found a place to stop Anne picked out a trashcan to park her butt on and let her booted feet dangle idly in the air. At the question of matches her nose crinkled up and her brows furrowed as if attempting to remember something she hadn't really been paying attention to. "Actually, I think Lily is starting me off with a Tension match. Thought I'd get a bunch of attention if I wrestled some guy... the king killer or something." She was yet unaware that Killer King was well out of her weight-class and the match itself would turn into little more than a chance to show off just how much punishment she could endure.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 am

King, King, King - that name sounded vaguely familiar, though River never bothered to keep up with Tension. Not because she had any problem with mixed wrestling - guys could be even more fun to beat up than girls, a lot of times - but she simply never got around to checking out the show. The hardcore scene on that show was even weaker than Friction, that didn't help garner her interest. How the hell did a bunch of little kids get the 24/7 Title? Disgraceful.

Whatever. She expected her girl to represent, whoever she was. Still, weird way to bring in your first match.

"Down and dirty, huh?" She looked around with a wry smirk. This place was plenty dark and dirty, and they did have some time to kill. "Want to show me?" Styx cracked her knuckles. "First hand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:18 am

Anne couldn't keep a savage grin from spreading itself across her lips as River opened the invitation for a little more mayhem. Sliding down from her perch atop the trashcan her booted feet hit the cement with a dull thud. Stepping clear of any obstacles she gave her shoulders a roll one direction and then the other. "How are we calling this then? Tap 'er fap? I dun wanna have to drag you back to the arena; you're a bit too heavy for that shit." All jokes aside this was her discreet way of clearing away any misunderstandings: when she'd said 'down and dirty' she was talking violet sex-wrestling. That could be a potentially awkward (if only slightly) miscommunication to discover mid-match. Yeah, no, I totally meant to put my fist in your stomach, I just missed... and tore your pants off.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next